[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, gusanito said:

Just finished reading soompi review of the drama and I agree it is negative overall. 

Ive been giving it much thought and I have to disagree with it, but at the same time however I agree with some points.

The show was pure AWESOME up to episode 13. But then I found myself thinking something was off and i wasnt so invested. To the point where the last fight scene and proposal didnt touch me very much.

I did think it was Aara's kind of restraint towards Dongman that was putting me off ( as Ive mentioned in previous comments) but after reading Soompis review I realize it is the whole character behaviour and actions that were annoying. She did criticize DM and even blackmailed him to stop pursuing his dream at every possible chance she had. She became annoying with all the crying and shouting at him. It was just sooooo not the Aara I came to love throughout the show. I understand her fear but In my opinion it does not justify her actions all along since episode 13. It kind of ruined the awesomeness for me and left a bittersweet taste In the end.

I dont mean to hurt anybodys love for the show, I just wanted to write it down and share the opinion, did anybody else feel the same way towards the end??

You have every right to your opinion and it did not damage my immense love for the show one bit :) 

For me, it wasn't until episode 13 that I actually became invested/interested in Joo-man and Seol-hee's relationship.  I really liked how they had progressed to the finale. 

For me, I think Ae-ra's behavior was completely in character.  She's been the gang"s leader and protector since childhood.  And she witnessed the devastation that Dong-man went through in his last match with Tak-su.  Who knows how long it took him to remotely recover from that trauma.  When Dong-man explains to her why he wants to fight TS so badly, she understands and does her best to support him.  But she is still terrified and then her worst fears become a reality. It's then that she finally realizes that no matter what, the man she has loved for 20 years is going to do MMA and it is not something she could handle.  Their breakup scene tore me apart because you could tell how much they loved each other but both knew they couldn't stay together. I believe she accepted DM's marriage proposal knowing full well that he would keep fighting. But she saw a much different fighter than the one from 2 month's before, plus she had two more months of MMA experience to understand the sport and it's fighters more. 

However, I do wish there were at least a couple of more episodes so the assumptions we needed to make for the finale could have actually been shown.  I don't believe that JM and SH's relationship is all hunky dory, they have a lot of issues to work through including how to effectively communicate.  Also, to see AR accept DM's decision to fight, see their wedding, see how DM and Coach-nim's business does.  I would have loved to see scenes of AR's mom, Coach-nim, AR and DM all together, I think they would have been hilarious.  

Despite all that, the finale was great and I loved the entire show.  The characters were so well written and 3_D, that like @msbeatrice81 said, I feel like I'm saying goodbye to friends.  It's the same feeling I had when WFKBJ ended.  

PS: Personally, I think a hug after the proposal was on point.  For one thing, these two hadn't had any contact for 2 months, so I'm sure he wanted to just hold her.  Also she was crying, not a very good time for kiss.  As well, she was performing her job, so that wouldn't have been very professional either.  Lastly, there was arena full of people including their families and in conservative SK, I don't think it would have went over very well. 

On 14/07/2017 at 2:25 AM, oneandthree said:

Wahahaa what is this? lol

Whoever changed that wiki page is legend. Made me laugh so much and also grateful that someone else out there is deprived of Seowon Couple.

3 hours ago, Yongzura said:

Kim Ji Won also thanked the viewers for supporting the drama during its run. “I’m satisfied with the ending,” she said. “It feels like the ‘Fantastic Four’ finally got the room to breathe and live somewhere out in the world.” She also cheekily picked Dong Man and Ae Ra as the couple with the greatest chemistry on the show.

KJW also said in a really sweet voice "Dong Man-ah, will you take my Ssam?" 
It sounded like a proposal hehehehehehe

I am currently still stalking instagram...

There's a photo of the FFMW cast members sitting at a restaurant. It's not clear but someone pointed out that the girl sitting in front of PSJ was KJW, based on the colour of t-shirt (same as her convenience store photo, see below) and side profile. BUT most of those have been removed and one of the instagram people even stated that they were asked to delete it. SOMETHING IS GOING ON??

The staff that also posted the photo of PSJ and CWK bowling, also deleted her original post and then reposted without the photo of them. STRANGE.

And for some reason the video of the cast walking out together and seeing KJW by herself in front of the other girls made me feel weird. I felt like KJW seemed lonely despite being with everyone. From arriving later to the wrap up party and hardly being spotted to appearing in photos were she's either by herself or away from the main group. I mean she seems like a shy person and I know people often mistake her for a cool character so I wonder if she does feel lonely.

Seo Joon-sshi please look after her hehehehhehe...

I also read somewhere in the insta comments that KJW has another schedule and might have to leave tomorrow? But the vacation is until the 19th, no? Hmm....my delusional mind is not satisfied. GIVE US MORE FFMW BTS!!

PS(I was looking at another dramas wrap up party and ALL the main characters got to make a speech T ^T I wanted to hear KJW's speech)

PPS(I keep watching this clip because NOTICE PSJ touching KJW's face at the very end. Don't blink or you'll miss it)

50 minutes ago, Mindy said:

I am currently still stalking instagram...

There's a photo of the FFMW cast members sitting at a restaurant. It's not clear but someone pointed out that the girl sitting in front of PSJ was KJW, based on the colour of t-shirt (same as her convenience store photo, see below) and side profile. BUT most of those have been removed and one of the instagram people even stated that they were asked to delete it. SOMETHING IS GOING ON??

The staff that also posted the photo of PSJ and CWK bowling, also deleted her original post and then reposted without the photo of them. STRANGE.

And for some reason the video of the cast walking out together and seeing KJW by herself in front of the other girls made me feel weird. I felt like KJW seemed lonely despite being with everyone. From arriving later to the wrap up party and hardly being spotted to appearing in photos were she's either by herself or away from the main group. I mean she seems like a shy person and I know people often mistake her for a cool character so I wonder if she does feel lonely.

Seo Joon-sshi please look after her hehehehhehe...

I also read somewhere in the insta comments that KJW has another schedule and might have to leave tomorrow? But the vacation is until the 19th, no? Hmm....my delusional mind is not satisfied. GIVE US MORE FFMW BTS!!

PS(I was looking at another dramas wrap up party and ALL the main characters got to make a speech T ^T I wanted to hear KJW's speech)

Hahaha, I am glad I'm not the only one stalking on instagram :wink: 

I am curious to why they were asked to delete when theres nothing from those photos? But possibly the staff there wanted this for the celebrities to enjoy their time without any attention geared towards them so they're trying to limit or stop people from recording or taking photos. My other side wants everything to leak hahahaha but I understand.  

I do hope KJW is having a good time. She does give off that feeling of her being by herself but then again that could mean nothing haha. AND I HOPE SHE GETS TO STAY THERE UNTIL THAT VACATION IS OVER!!!!!!!! It would suck if she had to head back early! :( 

Ya know, I thought at wrap up parties, the main cast members stand around the cake to cut and take pictures, no? I am wondering where are those photos? why isn't there any??????? Did they not do that? Cuz if they did... THEN THEY WOULD ALL BE STANDING TOGETHER.... MEANING OUR CHOI-GO COUPLE WOULD BE NEXT TO EACH OTHER! So why isn't there any photos? Haha.......... man its going to be hard for me to watch them in other dramas. Give me 6 months or more. lol 

37 minutes ago, xsupa02x said:

Hahaha, I am glad I'm not the only one stalking on instagram :wink: 

I am curious to why they were asked to delete when theres nothing from those photos? But possibly the staff there wanted this for the celebrities to enjoy their time without any attention geared towards them so they're trying to limit or stop people from recording or taking photos. My other side wants everything to leak hahahaha but I understand.  

I do hope KJW is having a good time. She does give off that feeling of her being by herself but then again that could mean nothing haha. AND I HOPE SHE GETS TO STAY THERE UNTIL THAT VACATION IS OVER!!!!!!!! It would suck if she had to head back early! :( 

Ya know, I thought at wrap up parties, the main cast members stand around the cake to cut and take pictures, no? I am wondering where are those photos? why isn't there any??????? Did they not do that? Cuz if they did... THEN THEY WOULD ALL BE STANDING TOGETHER.... MEANING OUR CHOI-GO COUPLE WOULD BE NEXT TO EACH OTHER! So why isn't there any photos? Haha.......... man its going to be hard for me to watch them in other dramas. Give me 6 months or more. lol 

JOIN ME MY FRIEND. We have each other to get through this withdrawal.

I feel exactly the same too. I understand but I don't want to understand. I want photos of everything. LOL. 

Yeah and if she was to go,  would she go back?

As I mentioned, at another KBS drama wrap up party that ended recently, there seemed to be more going on or at least more photos revealed of the cast and the main OTP so that's why I was wondering why FFMW was so lowkey about theirs. Hmm....OH WELL!! *sobs on the inside*

I might not recover to be honest. Might have to search for some fanfics or something but given the fact that there's not even a pairing page I have a feeling internationally, our CHOIGO Couple aren't that popular. T ^ T

Thanks for the reassurance though...I think I'm just going insane because of FFMW. 

THIS WAS WHY I STOPPED MYSELF FROM OBSESSING OVER DRAMAS!!

@Mindy @xsupa02x aaah too bad that I missed the post of the casts sitting together. I guess they were asked to delete the photos for the sake of privacy. I do understand but I just want mooooreeeee, just like you. hahaha. By the way, did you take a screencapture of the deleted post? hehehe mind to send me through DM? :tongue: edit: no worries, I have seen the pic in IG @wumeihua1013 :D:D

Yeah, I also feel that KJW is actually very shy. In the interviews or pics off-screen, she is totally different with Ae Ra. I guess her real personality is just like that. The lettuce proposal is very sweet tho. I am wondering how PSJ would react if he happened to watch it. hahahaha

I couldn't agree more that KBS is kinda stingy regarding BTS or wrap up or vacation pics. Is it because KBS is a local TV? (I remember watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. It was on JTBC, a cable TV, and they were really generous to share pics and BTS videos, especially the ones related to the OTP). This lack of promotional materials could explain why CHOIGO isn't that popular among international fans. 

Now I am waiting for their post-drama interviews hehe. Hopefully some kind souls will be able to translate them. :D

the funny thing is in jeju kim ji won dressed with a tshirt just like ae ra orange tshirt.she is just like normal person though.i dunno if she's alone in that trip (she didnt appear in many group activity pic like bowling ect),maybe shes just shy.

The new Kingkong BTS video + PSJ's IG update + Jeju trip fancam/staffcam pics on Saturday morning = :heart::heart::heart: :wub:

Just realized that the stars in ep. 16 epilogue are changed into hearts (in this video, not in the broadcast)

쌈, 마이웨이 - [15·16회 에필로그] 삐에로는 우릴 보고 웃지 / 네버엔딩 마이웨이:

Ryu Ji Hyun OST's live

[류지현] 셀카라이브- KBS 월화드라마 '쌈, 마이웨이' OST '또 밤이 지나버렸..: http://youtu.be/WhcWrQU5TZo

The full OST including the backsounds

VARIOUS ARTISTS – 쌈, 마이웨이 (FIGHT FOR MY WAY) OST …:

@oneandthree  I think that Choi-Go,  as well as KSW and PSJ are loved characters and actors, respectively.   All who watched or are going to watch (some people wait and then watch after the series), will not forget this series.  I actually am still hung over.  I already said my goodbyes but still kept this  site an open tab.   :tongue:

Thank you all for the bts, final shooting day, wrap up party and Jeju pix.  

@Mindy @oneandthree It really is odd that KBS held back so much in promoting for the drama. What is the reason? We will never know haha...........aigoo. Either way, I think the drama will do well internationally????? I see a lot of people overseas watching and responding to it through social media. They will continue to be well loved! 

It also seems like KSJ and a few others is heading back today already? And I read somewhere that KJW had to go back yesterday??? Due to scheduling. EITHER WAY.... Seojoon posted a group photo. Thanks for posting @AshleyChia I feel that eases our minds a bit for not seeing Jiwon that much haha. She's just not crazy for the camera so its like if someone take it, sure! but if not, she doesn't care for selcas much. KJW to me gives off the kinda shy yet cool like she's pretty simple and chill. I like her. Heh.

ON ANOTHER SIDE NOTE~~ KingKong ent. is releasing a bunch of photos today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm suddenly feeling high with excitement again. I miss the 4 of them.... I miss our ChoiGo couple! Those photos aren't helping but I'm happy they released them. :) 

EDIT: OH SHOOT MORE PHOTOS!!!!! I was not expecting this!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!! <3 So cute. 

THIS IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooshik posted this. 

m.tv.naver.com/v/1862092 full video of BTS from Kingkong Ent.

Waaaah I am so hyped today! hahaha there are a bunch of updates from the casts for the fans and shippers.kekeke

@Mindy I mean @xsupa02x Can you share the link for the newest BTS pics by Kingkong? hehee :D *sorry for mistakenly tagging you, Mindy.hehe*

@ChunSungIm Looking at those photos uploaded by Seo Joon and Woo Shik, it looks like AJH was bringing a polaroid camera from which you can directly print the pics after taking them. He must be fond of photography. :wink:

They are back to Korea today while Ji Won left yesterday for today's event. I saw her in an event hold by a glassess brand. She is probably endorsing the product.

Archived