[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still haven't watched the final 2 episodes with subs yet...I'm not sure I'm ready to part ways.

I'm glad PSJ is also sad that the drama has ended.

I must admit I'm curious about so many BTS  that we thought were part of the drama but never got aired.

Also I'm happy the cast is having a wrap up party but I have seen no pictures of KJW...is she not going? WHYYYY?

YAY!!

Fantastic show!! I loved every single moment! Great acting, great straight forward plot and amazing chemistry between the leads

Well done indeed!!!

Just one tiny complaint... I know we got lots of kisses and that was great but we were left without that very passionate kiss that sticks with you for years to come :wink: Dong Man tried but she wasnt great at kissing back and it felt frustrating after all the built up, desire and love conveyed by the two of them.

Anyway, great to share thoughts with you all and hopefully see you soon commenting on other dramas!!

I hope for some pictures and videos of our OTP from wrap party! Why can't the lead actors post picture together?!? This is the first time I checked all the staffs photos of wrap up party and checked their background hoping to find our couple sit together or near each other. haha. Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won~ what have you done to meeee :bawling:

41 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I hope for some pictures and videos of our OTP from wrap party! Why can't the lead actors post picture together?!? This is the first time I checked all the staffs photos of wrap up party and checked their background hoping to find our couple sit together or near each other. haha. Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won~ what have you done to meeee :bawling:

Hang in their my friend. I've been refreshing every instagram account that is posting stuff about our OTP since a few hours ago. Rehab is going to be hard I think.

kill me with this cuteness why don't you?

20 minutes ago, Mindy said:

Hang in their my friend. I've been refreshing every instagram account that is posting stuff about our OTP since a few hours ago. Rehab is going to be hard I think.

kill me with this cuteness why don't you?

Hahaha, I've been following this Instagram account too. I think the owner is on this thread too. Many thanks for the daebak updates and analysis dear ffmwfan!
That aside, shipping is tough stuff. One moment you think there's something definitely going on, other moments you see shippers grasping at straws. Right now, shippers going on silly about how they look similar or dress similar, lol, these two be makin fools out of us all (me included). :D 
Frankly it all looks so one sided right now. PSJ might be the cutest cutie and hawtest hawttie,  but he ain't getting nowhere with KJW I think. She looks sooooper professional. PSJ however looks emotional about the the show ending :)
I guess I needed to say this, to get some closure, Lol. Such. a. good. show.

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

I'm so sad right now. We didn't get their selfie hiks

34 minutes ago, Mindy said:

PSJ with his younger self and SHY with hers. Need KJW and AJH now.

Potentially our OTP together??

What is the video about? Is that about PSJ and KJW? It has been removed in Instagram

Archived