[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm mad because I think it's stupid for them to break up, I understand Aera is scared of Dong-man getting hurt but if I was her it would be more painful being apart from the love of my life and it's selfish of her to ask him to choose between her or his lifetime dream because even when it's super dangerous for him to keep fighting he wants to live life without regrets and she could choose to be with him trough the best and the worst. That's why they were a great couple because they had each other's backs, but maybe that just worked when they were friends and Aera was right, they should have remained just friends. 

I mostly watched the AR DM scenes from ep 15, will watch the full ep later.

That break up scene. I feel so heart broken for them. I can understand their respective reasons which are so freaking believable. At what point does a person remain cognizant of their own fears, capabilities, desires and at what point does a person compromise their own to adapt to another person's fears, capabilities and desires? 

How can such a balance be achieved? Is it fair for the more emotionally mature and stable person to give in for the sake of love and maintaining the relationship? Is it fair to preserve one's own sanity and emotional well being by cutting off ties? In an ideal world, such questions won't arise but we are all humans with various levels of tolerance and different coping mechanisms, etc.

Gosh. I feel. So. Sad after this episode. Reminds me of my own struggles. I really hope the writer came up with a satisfying and believable conclusion for this entire series. It started out deceptively light and fluffy but man, the emotions and life questions it evokes.

Gah. I need to get back to work. Thank you all for your analysis and translations. See you all tonight. FFMW fans hwaiting! 

7 hours ago, AshleyChia said:

they did a live vid

^ awwwwww they did a IG live!! I'll miss our fantastic four! I can't believe today is the last episode. But dang so they just finished filming the day of ep 16?!

EP 15

So I finally watched ep15 and man....... I'm impressed with the writers. They are bold. I wasn't sure what to expect from the creepy pd dude BUT we misunderstood him. That's the lesson ain't it? This drama really makes me think on things sometimes or most times. SH and JM is at a good pace right now in their .......... at some point getting back together. Love it. AND I KNEW LANDLADY WAS AR'S MOM!! But man.....how will AR react? 

Dude..... AR and DM break up scene made me feel sooooooo sad as if I was the one that got broken up. My heart was hurting. Ugh it's the worst feeling. Kudos to KJW and PSJ for getting me so attached to their characters. I can't side with either because I understand from both their views. With the last star being AR's, it's her turn to run to DM I think yea? I think it'll be great to see her learn that running away won't change how she feels or decrease her fears cuz she will still worry. It's her turn to face her fears like DM is facing the MMA.

Anyways...... sigh, ep 16 is tonight and I want special episodes after or a 2nd season lol. HOPING FOR A GREAT SATISFYING HAPPY ENDING!!!!! I have faith in the writers! They've done a really good job so far.

3 hours ago, orangelady0315 said:

I want to see park seo joon & kim ji won in happy together or running man. Because, i think i can't move on from FFMW...

AGREE??

Agree. But i wonder if they would go on running man...isn't that on sbs? Maybe happy together and 1 night 2 day. Although usually don't people go on during the drama broadcast or is it after? I don't know. I just want to see them on tv again.

Not ready for the final.

Just found this posted on KBS world

Hi there everyone

How are you today? I am so down down down today after watching ep. 15

This is my first post here because these lovely-dovey driving me crazy. (actually it has to be writer-nim who did that to me T_T)

I can't hide my tears after the break up scene as I can feel them. They both choose what is the best for them. Dongman chooses his dream/future while Ae ra chooses to live without pain (not seeing her love being hurt). I just wish they can compromise and find the middle way for both to bend in. 

I do think the situation would be lighter if they were still just friends now. I'm sure that Ae ra would surely be by his side and Dongman can fight the way he wants (but he has no right to shower her with kisses). Well..maybe Ae ra is right about they shouldn't rush into relationship..hrmmm..though I can't call 20 years as a rush..haha

Their story is playing game with my heart and brain now. So confused as if i was the one in this situation.

Waiting for sweet and peaceful ending tonight...*crossing my fingers* T_T ^_^

41 minutes ago, Hueee said:

episode 16 Preview

So, what is the point of break up when in the end, Ae Ra still have to watch him fighting because she is the announcer? They broke up doesn't mean the feelings gone automatically

Preview 16

Rough trans

DM: if you're still going to worry about me, we shouldn't have broken up

DM: Were you always this cool/cold?

JM: Hello, brother

SH' s brother?: I thought you and SH broke up, why are you at our house?

AR: Today's final big match is starting

NI: What's inside this phone?

DM: All day long appearing in front of me and talking to me, I can't hold back so don't talk to me

My Korean isn't that great so it's not accurate

Until now I haven't watched ep. 15 since I am sooo afraid.Aigooo this is my first time being like this. I guess I am very attached to FMW and ita characters.huhuhu.

I am at work and being so busy today however I can't stop thinking about the finale and I keep updating this thread and IG. Omooo I am so weird T.T

Everybody don't worry. This episode will be a happy ending:) they will all get they want. DM will beat Taksu and then will stop fighting. Ae Ra will accept him. SH and JM will reconcile. And they will live happily ever after.

The only miserable ones wil be us:) No FFMW after today. Until the day Dispatch catches them..   

Last Live Recap link! And a favor to ask!

http://www.bah-doo.com/fight-way-live-recap-episode-16/

If you've been following alone can you leave a comment on the post and let us know how the live recapping has been going so far? We really have no idea if it's been going okay or if it could be better so if you've liked it then let us know!

Can y'all believe we are finally here? I have so many questions. I hope it's a happy ending.

1 hour ago, oneandthree said:

Until now I haven't watched ep. 15 since I am sooo afraid.Aigooo this is my first time being like this. I guess I am very attached to FMW and ita characters.huhuhu.

I am at work and being so busy today however I can't stop thinking about the finale and I keep updating this thread and IG. Omooo I am so weird T.T

I'm the same...even turned on the ep to watch last night and turned it off after 2 minutes because I was too afraid of it. Hoping hoping hoping the finale is wonderful!!!!!

I actually haven't watched the subbed version of yesterday's episode and I think I might just ignore it's existence so that I can just end the series with the final. Of course that is...if we get a happy ending filled with sweetness throughout. My heart is still in pain from last night and I understood about 50% of it. I can't handle it.

Archived