[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2017] I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho 总裁在上我在下

sugarplum892

Ep.5 preview: GO says this is the first time he has announce he has a gf to the public.  He says he does not know what kind of tactics his mother will use against XN.  Then he says he has betrayed his family for XN so she must trust him.  There's a scene where XN tells his mother she will try.  I think GO mother probably gave her some talk about she's not fit to be her sons life partner.  So she's probably gonna try to learn the rules of being an aristocrat Wife.  We see her studying in one of the clips on the preview.  The ending of ep 5 preview we see GO tell XN that he loves her and he doesn't care about all that.  So she probably is starting to believe that maybe his mother is right, that she is not right for him because of social status.  ..... the new girl that comes could be his fiancé or and ex mistress.  She did say " GO, long time no see.  My name is .. ". 

i also believe that QC will work with the fiancé/mistress to try to get XN back.

Seems GO mother is just as a controll freak as GO.  The scene where he blows up to his mother and say she's the one I choose for a life time.  Even if you send people after her and turn her into a pile of bones, I will hold her pile of bones and live my life with it.  So we know his mother is capable of murder.  She's crazy!!!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, miaka27 said:

@bebeisous33 not sure how to ask viki for subs.  

Go to viki website and email them.  Somewhere on Viki site, there is an instruction to email administrator.  I prefer other website sub because if don't have paid membership with viki, viki makes u watches add during the show.  Other site you watch the ads first then no ads during the show.  A good site that has a lot of Chinese drama: hdfree.se.  You can download their aps to your smartphone watch it  

71NeodD4_5e8c6e_med.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM9aVXHkXTNqRmQRaOIpeimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHCSETHj2jR2eNfUbgSi0:heart:

I just got done watching the raw episode 4 and I really loved it even without the subs.  Which is still so hard to believe that a Chinese drama as good as this isn't being subbed.  I understand about an artists & company rights and by all means they deserve money for their work but it's hard when we international fans want to enjoy them too but often they are hard to find subbed.  I am thankful that some subscription companies are starting to buy the rights but not nearly enough.  Not to mention on some free sights the dramas from the Philippines have recently been removed because of rights being violated.  Personally I am a fan of all dramas no matter where they come from.  It's just that international fans are at the mercy of others and although we are blessed to have some talented people here.  I just wish it was easier even on them:sweatingbullets:

I was so touched by just watching the  tender change that has taken place in GO from the moment he found her on the curb sitting there in the dark in the middle of the night.  You could see his relief in finding her and then you could feel her relief when she placed her weak arms around him.  He isn't the only one who has changed even with her being sick still within her she knew he was that safe place that she could rest and hold on to.  Even though no words were spoken still in her silence she showed him time and time again that she in fact did need him...

He seems even more in love with her now than even before and there is an invisible bond now between his heart and hers.  And although the future is looking pretty dark with his Mother and the other woman in the near future.  Still I think when two people are faced with struggles but hold onto to each other and never let go of whats within their hearts there will always be a future no matter how long it takes.  Because nothing and no one can ever touch or destroy whats protected underneath.  I have said this in another thread this week and it's true.  When they were laying together on the bed and XN now having her voice back he had the biggest smile on his face just listening to her calling out his name.  He couldn't hear it enough for the voice of the person you love is the sweetest sound there is and the one thing most missed when they are gone...

But my favorite moment was hearing them say I LOVE YOU to each other no longer the same two people for now their minds are melded together in thoughts of one another.  And their hearts are full of the most incredible feeling in this world LOVE..:wub:

Came back to add this one last thought...  When they were up on the hill side snuggled together close, covered up underneath that warm blanket with the beauty of the nights sky above them and the lights softly twinkling all around them what a view not only for them looking out.  But also for us looking at the two of them...  An old song my parents always loved came to mind...  " You and me against the world... Sometimes it feels like you and me against the world... When all the others turn their backs and walk away you can count on me to stay"... 

Just loved this moment too!!!:wub:  So romantic and so real....

credit and thanks to original owners of photos....

On 3/6/2017 at 11:04 PM, angelangie said:

lols it is almost like u are reading the novel....whoever is interested or understand Mandarin, u can find kinda like novel like in youtube.... :) they had the whole thing up for this too....the series diverted a little from the novel though not by much :D 

I'm so sorry but I think link on Youtube can't be opened anymore. could you please link me the novel again? Thank you so much :wub:

Hi Everyone!

I heard about this drama at another forum, and it just sounded so over the top that I had to check it out. I heard there were english subs on youtube, but I couldn't find anything. I checked another site and there were subs but only for ep. 1-3. Is this drama not being subbed anymore? I hesitate to start the drama if it's not being subbed. Does anyone know if the drama will be subbed in english? 

6 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Hi Everyone!

I heard about this drama at another forum, and it just sounded so over the top that I had to check it out. I heard there were english subs on youtube, but I couldn't find anything. I checked another site and there were subs but only for ep. 1-3. Is this drama not being subbed anymore? I hesitate to start the drama if it's not being subbed. Does anyone know if the drama will be subbed in english? 

We're also looking for subs. The eng subber's channel was deleted in yt so the drama may no longer be subbed unless viki does it. 

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols wish i can help u with the subs but with the amount of works im currently plaster with it is hard to try subbing it even though they only have like 1 episode per week.... :x

Thank you for your kind words :wub:and believe me I really understand where your coming from.  Subbing isn't easy in fact I am sure it's down right hard not only time consuming but hard physically as well.  Maybe someday things will get easier and subs for other countries will be added within the work itself in the countries they are made.  Who knows what the future has in store???  I can always HOPE:D

Thanks also for the added video!!!!  Always thankful for your help!!!:)

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well for anything related to mandarin i can help.....but as long as it come with a team that is my condition lols as working the whole freaking episode by yourself is still hard even though u love it....not only times consuming but draining as there will be times words elude u lols

chirping in like 10 - 15mins per episode isnt that bad lols... :D 

I understand and wouldn't want to take it on by myself no matter how much I loved it either...  I keep thinking and wanting to kick myself for taking French when Korean Or Chinese would have been much more handy right about now LOL:w00t:  Thanks again if you see any subs out there or any more videos  feel free to share them with this thread.  Every little bit counts and is helpful when your a lost sheep:wub:LOL

17 hours ago, LyeKIM said:

We're also looking for subs. The eng subber's channel was deleted in yt so the drama may no longer be subbed unless viki does it. 

Thanks for the information. I hope that it gets picked up by another subber or Viki. 

On 3/20/2017 at 10:46 PM, miaka27 said:

Omg I just read next ep will have an abortion drug scene...!! Not sure if that's true.. driving me nuts!

Waiting for ep 5.. Realy hope this drama will be available at Viki.

@40somethingahjumma Thank you very much on that. Your recaps will be so hopeful for us non mandarin readers.

@bebebisous33 Don't worry you're not crazy at all. I hope the others will also send requests for this to be subbed. Many are looking for eng subs too in other blogs. And for some reason I sent a request in musixmatch to add some of the drama's soundtrack to their library. The drama isn't perfect (we know it) but the songs keep pulling me particularly the 反派 (villain) by 叶小开. I'm such a sucker for ballad. I'm not getting obsessed, am I? :mellow:

Archived