[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2017] I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho 总裁在上我在下

sugarplum892

@Cory Jackson, @Ldy Gmerm, @lolalarue, the 'rape' scene wasn't a rape one. Well, could it be technically. When I said that he seized the opportunity was because he waited a long time for her and when she gave him the green light he lost his mind. :ph34r: It was intriguing what happened at the party three years earlier. Does Gongous sleep wit Xianonian and later with her friend the same night or as he was drugged he thought that he was with Xianonian when he really was with her friend? Ok. Ok. This drama is so unreal (more than others in dramaland) but I love it! The storyline is interesting because have a lot of grey areas an de you no have any idea what will do the road. Well, we know what will be the end of this story. (I hope so).

@40somethingahjummaI don't like the second lead either because he looks Machiavellian and twisted. Gongou is explosive but says what he wants and go forward to get it. Quianchi conspires and plot things (the paternity test). He uses deplorable methods to get what he wants. I think he's a match for Shidi. They're the same. And this is one of the few times that I don't have the second lead syndrome and I'm 100% with the men lead. 

I really enjoy the discussion here. We're on board with this madness and crazy drama. :blush:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who says only Gongou (and Qianchu) can be a psycho? Butler Feng can be too! :D

005STg6Vgw1f8t4gi2z1uj30qo0zkdmq.jpg

Spoiler

005STg6Vgw1f8t4gh7trej30qo0zkwkf.jpg

To moderator, I don't know how to blur that part so I'm putting this in spoiler. T_T

Imagine Butler Feng finally snaps due to Gongou's consistent commands then strangles Gongou first with Gongou saying "Fengde..!". He desperately asks Xiao Nian for help but she is not so inclined to help and gives Gongou a nonchalant reply. After strangling Gongou, Butler Feng decides to make Xiao Nian his next victim. :D

Seriously though I didn't expect Xiao Nian to do that. Haha.

Credits to #网剧总裁在上我在下 weibo

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@LyeKIM The scene where we see Gongou with a naked woman in a tub is in the MV (1:11) I have just posted.

Yes, for me Qianchu is definitely cunning. The picture you posted reveals how dangerous and ruthless he can be. His gaze is cold and he definitely touches Xiao Nian's face in a rude way. There is another scene where Xiao Nian is holding a gun against Shidi and later Qianchu. 

I saw the picture with the boy. So if she really slept with Gongou, how come that she can not remember it? Did they give her the same pills after giving birth? If she had been pregnant and gave birth to a child, what did they do to her so that she has no memory of it?

@bebebisous33 ,that is a good question there,that family must have abuse Xiao Nian all her life,maybe the child was  not born before Gongou kidnap her, there are so  many spoilers videos out there,i saw one when XN went to pharmacy store  to get a pregnancy test  kit, my guesses is that she got pregnant now,but separated from Gongou, Gongou butler help her and her child than later on brought Gongou to meet with his child. or

other answer to that child ,if really Gongou was right in all he has been saying  that Xian Nian really have his child,that means  they took the child away from Xiao Nian after giving birth because their plans did not go the way they wanted it, maybe something horrible must have causes her to forget, maybe later on she will definitely remember it all .Gongou maybe crazy but he doesn't seems to be lier, whatever made him to think XN have his child there must be element of truth in it,

@LyeKIM @lolalarue@joyblack4@andreasofia16@USAFarmgirl @Cory Jackson I am glad this thread is moving a little faster. Yes, this drama is making me crazy... and really addicted. Since I am always trying to make theories, let us imagine what really happened three years ago. In order to make it work, we need to write down what are the intentions of the different persons.

Gongou is indeed in love with Xiao Nian and he definitely wants to marry her. However he only contacted her after the topic of an arranged marriage had been aborded. So it is related to his marriage. Maybe by claiming to have a child, he would have put an end to the arranged marriage. First he had a very negative opinion about her because she was supposed to have drugged him and raped him. But after tormenting Xiao Nian, he falls in love with her, as he recognises her purety and honesty. She is not after his money and wealth. So his intentions are clear now: he wants to marry Xiao Nian. If she had a child with him, then Gongou could claim that he needs to take his responsabilities. But the existence of the child is still unsure. Actually right now, Gongou dropped the whole thing about that night. He got upset that Xiao Nian would try to claim her innocence and find out the truth, since he knew that this could mean that she leaves him. --> Conclusion: Gongou must have really slept with her.

Then we have Qianchu. Yes, Qianchu seems to be more the Machiavellian type because of his lies and schemes but let us focus on his desires. He wants to be with Xiao Nian but he can't. His family won't allow him to marry such a person. He claimed that he forgot her due to the drugs he received. But I feel that Qianchu has been working with Shidi too (the phone conversation that Xiao Nian listened to). I had the impression that this entire conversation was orchestrated. She never denied the abortion, although I don't think, she would do such a thing. So Shidi drugged her sister three years ago so that the latter would have sex with president Li. By doing so, Shidi would have ruined Xiao Nian's reputation. But the problem is that she might have slept with Gongou instead and got pregnant. Shidi wanted to make sure that Xiao Nian wouldn't be able to marry Qianchu. Maybe Shidi was acting on Qianchu's family behalf. They didn't want him to marry Xiao Nian. We can notice that they are against Xiao Nian. So let say that Shidi and Qianchu's family made sure to split the couple. Let us imagine that they realised their mistake during that night. Since Gongou has a reputation of being crazy, Shidi and the others were afraid of being punished for their wrongdoings. Notice that during that conversation between Shidi and Tangyi, both claimed that Xiao Nian never had sex with anyone so that the existence of a baby from her side is denied. Imagine that they noticed that Xiao Nian got pregnant after that night. If Xiao Nian got aware that she had been given rape drug, she could have asked help from the police and press charges against Shidi and the other accomplices. Moreover, they couldn't let Gongou know that Xiao Nian had a child because all this could have been revealed. So she gives birth and gets separated from her child... They can't keep the child as it is the proof that Xiao Nian did  sleep with Gongou and she was a victim too. The child is the evidence that something happened back then.

Qianchu realises at some point that he has been manipulated by Shidi. First he thought that Xiao Nian had betrayed him. In order to make sure that he believes that, he is given a drug so that he forgets his past with Xiao Nian. Everything seems to be back to normal (Qianchu is now with Shidi, Xiao Nian doesn't remember anything), until Gongou appears in her life again because he is about to get married. The fact that she is now with Gongou arises Qianchu's jealousy and it triggers his memories back. Since he realises what they have done, he blackmails Shidi. However, Shidi and Qianchu's family have to make sure that Qianchu can never marry her. Moreover they have to make sure that Gongou stops looking into the event from 3 years ago. Hence they (Shidi and Q.'s family and Qianchu) use Tangyi and her son. If they ensure that Gongou and Xiao Nian believe that Bob is the child and Gongou never slept with Xiao Nian, then they are out of suspicions. Qianchu seizes the opportunity to lie to Xiao Nian so that she can leave Gongou's side. Shidi knew all of it in my opinion. Notice that after the attempt fails, Shidi's mother tries to ruin Xiao Nian's reputation again in order to stop Qianchu. But fortunately Gongou hasn't left Xiao Nian's side. That would be the reason why Shidi and Qianchu are working together. If the existence of the child was proven, Qianchu would lose Xiao Nian forever but Shidi, her family and Qianchu's family would get huge problems as Gongou would seek for revenge. Qianchu can't allow Xiao Nian to spend more time with Gongou as he knows that she will love Gongou more and more. But it is already too late. Gongou already loves Xiao Nian and he has decided to keep her by his side.      

@bebebisous33 It was a different woman after all. Based on the MV, I really feel bad for Xiao Nian. It seems she'll devastated maybe by Shidi's plan and she seems like an empty shell. Poor girl. That scene with Gongou with another woman might be after all one of his tricks. He even tied Xiao Nian! Maybe it was one of his "LOW EQ techniques" to make her fall for him? And it was reliving to see Xiao nian fight back by throwing the contract. I wonder if her patience has already reached its limits to Gongou's tactics? It was shocking for Xiao Nian holding a gun but I'm not wondering why she would point it to the couple who caused emotional distress to her. It seems Qianchu will kidnap her too. While I'm not definitely rooting for Qianchu, I'm not yet completely rooting for Gongou. All I'm taking side is that of Xiao Nian's which of course, include Gongou but I just want her to have a rest from these troubles bugging her.

On the matter of the child, I guess there'll be a time skip? Based on the stills, it seems Xiao nian and the child has been living well (given her own art gallery) and will be found later by Fengde and Gongou. I agree at @joyblack4 that they might be separated especially if Qianchu or Gongou's mother will be a major interference between them. Or if that kid was the product of what happened 3 years  ago might be answered by the next episode. I hope this time, hypnotizing Xiao nian will give the true picture of that incident and so about the kid.

@joyblack4 Where did you see that vid of Xiao nian buying the kit? Could you give me the link? Thanks!

Speaking of the wedding of Xiao nian and Gongou, not only this woman will crash at the wedding but also Qianchu (@ 3:56 in the MV)! 006yRNy6jw1f8zxrkyf6fj31410qoaie.jpg006yRNy6jw1f8zxrmttsej31410qodle.jpg

Credits to #网剧总裁在上我在下 weibo

@bebebisous33 Such a conspiracy theory! I've been wondering for a while now  how Qianchu knew about the meeting  at the hotel and that might be the answer. And he didn't even asked Xiao Nian how did she know about it! But how the two families could have hide Xiao nian's pregancy and the kid? Could they have had her drink the same medicine Shidi gave to Qianchu to make her forget about the incident and preganancy? The flashback scene of Xiao nian being the topic of gossip in school must have happened few days or weeks after the banquet coz if scene happened long after that incident it would be impossible that no one would notice her pregnant. I also agree that Gongou's certain purpose to come back was to stop the arranged marriage. He might have already an interest in her when he was younger (hence the painting). And didn' t he identify Xiao nian as the one he slept with due to a picture? His indentification of the real perpetrator could have been influenced by his feelings for her. He might have also started the rumor that his return is connected to 3 yrs ago as part of his plan! But why he didn't look for his child 2 yrs ago or during the year Xiao nian was supposed to be pregnant instead which could have ended the arranged marriage earlier. 

3 hours ago, LyeKIM said:

@bebebisous33 Such a conspiracy theory! I've been wondering for a while now  how Qianchu knew about the meeting  at the hotel and that might be the answer. And he didn't even asked Xiao Nian how did she know about it! But how the two families could have hide Xiao nian's pregancy and the kid? Could they have had her drink the same medicine Shidi gave to Qianchu to make her forget about the incident and preganancy? The flashback scene of Xiao nian being the topic of gossip in school must have happened few days or weeks after the banquet coz if scene happened long after that incident it would be impossible that no one would notice her pregnant. I also agree that Gongou's certain purpose to come back was to stop the arranged marriage. He might have already an interest in her when he was younger (hence the painting). And didn' t he identify Xiao nian as the one he slept with due to a picture? His indentification of the real perpetrator could have been influenced by his feelings for her. He might have also started the rumor that his return is connected to 3 yrs ago as part of his plan! But why he didn't look for his child 2 yrs ago or during the year Xiao nian was supposed to be pregnant instead which could have ended the arranged marriage earlier. 

Well, I believe that Gongou really thought, he had been played by Xiao Nian because when he met her for the first time (episode 1), he had such a negative opinion of her. Moreover, he could have been influenced by the rumours about her. Like I wrote before, he didn't start looking for his child because he had no use of it. But when the arranged marriage popped up, he saw an opportunity to use the child as a reason to stop the arranged marriage. Illegitimate child doesn't look good on the pedigree.

I know, this sounds crazy that someone could forget that she had been pregnant. I don't think that they could have used that drug, if she was pregnant... the side effects might have been terrible. Maybe she was under hypnosis. They used hypnosis to make her forget that night, just like they influenced her to overlook her pregnancy. Moreover, we heard that she was kicked out of her house... We thought that it was due to Shidi and her jealousy. What if the real reason was to hide Xiao Nian's pregnancy? Then Fengde's words make it look different: she barely left her house and wore "comfortable" clothes. So her isolation was to keep her pregnancy hidden. But then the next question pops up: why didn't do Gongou a check up on Xiao Nian, when she asked for it? An obstrecian would have noticed, if she had been pregnant... 

Qianchu is definitely not clean like he wants Xiao Nian to believe it. He knew about the meeting at the hotel and the time too. Moreover, how did he find out where Xiao Nian would stay? Is he using both sisters in the end? Maybe he doesn't lie just to Xiao Nian but also to Shidi!!   

Another MV: there are new scenes! And I don't know why, but I have been thinking that Qianchu might at some point work with the fiance from that arranged marriage. He gets Xiao Nian and she gets Gongou and they need to split the couple. Another idea... 

My theories are:

• The woman in the bath with Gongou is Xiao Nian (looks like her future hair and her nails)
  • They really did sleep together 3 years ago, but Xiao Nian can't remember because she was also drugged.
  • Xiao Nian didn't have a baby 3 years ago, but will bet pregnant as part of the present timeline
  • Qianchu is going to kidnap Xiao Nian to force her to be with him, but it isn't going to fly with her. 

I want the new episode to be here already! Early Sunday AM was the earliest English translation I found on YouTube for episode 3 (or at least where the whole episode was translated). I want to binge watch this, but they're forcing us to be patient with this one episode a week drill.

7 hours ago, Cory Jackson said:

My theories are:

• The woman in the bath with Gongou is Xiao Nian (looks like her future hair and her nails)

CMIIW but isn't it shown that with Gongou in the bath tub together with a girl, Xiao Nian can be seen looking from the door?  

@Cory Jackson I agree with you. In my opinion, Qianchu will kidnap her, but he won't be the only one. I have the impression that Gongou's mother will also do something similar. There is an argument between Gongou and his mother and the former declares that even if Xiao Nian is buried, he will live with her bones (something similar) hence I think that the mother will kidnapp her as well. There is another scene where Fengde is protecting Xiao Nian, while a man is aiming with a gun.

As for the woman with Gongou in the tub, she looks different from Xiao Nian.

Since the previews for Ep. 4 and 6 are virtually identical, I'll venture to say that not all of those scenes will appear in one single episode.

Here's a translation of what's said:

In the shrink's office:

Miss Shi, are you ready? Okay... slowly... slowly... close your eyes.

Crying:

I am not Xiao Shan. (Could also mean I'm not the third person)

Adoptive mother:

I never thought Xiaonian would do something to break up her younger sister's marriage.

Xiao nian: I'm not!

Man to Gong'ou: She's experienced a stormy life with all kinds of pressures. She doesn't know what's wrong.

Gong'ou: Are you saying she's suicidal?

Gong'ou to Xiaonian: Let's have no more acting.

QC: Xiaonian, hurry and tell me where you are!

Men in white coat: Our clinic did sedate her does hypnosis

Xiaonian: I'm sorry.

Male voice: I'm late, XN.

GO: Don't let me live the life of a puppet

GO (crouched down): I believe you. Don't be afraid. I'll protect you. We'll be together forever, never leaving.

Press Conference:

Shi Xiaonian, is my, Gong'ou's woman. How could she have been someone else's third party?

Embrace: Let's go. Let's go home.

Shrink's Office:

Xiaonian, how are you?

Gong'ou leaning over on top: 

XN: What are you doing?

GO:You haven't told me with your own lips that you love me.

XN: I love you.

Preview for Ep 5:

What the heck?! First it is Gongou and now Shidi kidnapped her! How dare she hurt Xiao Nian!

On a side note, one of the little things I like about cdramas is that characters wear the same clothes twice making it more a little bit realistic (Also in Shan Shan comes to eat).

Credits to the youtube owner

2 hours ago, LyeKIM said:

Episode 4 is out in China! The drama is aired every 3pm on Friday. Here's the official streaming site: http://www.le.com/movie/10035345.html

Here's the poster for ep 4:

I tried that link and saw the first however minutes. To watch all of it, one has to be a paid member. It was mainly of the adoptive family from hell weeping and wailing trying to trash Xiaonian's reputation in a press con. It sends XN off the bender. 

Archived