[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2017] I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho 总裁在上我在下

sugarplum892

I saw this video with #10 on it  and presumed to be the 10th ep and true enough, google translated the title as the last ep of the drama. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=itocnjbPd50&feature=youtu.be But it was removed already. I just viewed it minutes ago but it was removed immediately. What the. Anyway, it was a narration with stills from the drama. Too bad it has subtitle in Chinese on it. :bawling:

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm @40somethingahjumma I agree with your comments. Though the story sounds weird and even crazy, it is still better than other chinese dramas that are much more makjang. In my opinion, Qianchu is dangerous for our heroine. 

• He can be as manipulative and selfish as Shidi and her parents. Notice that before he regained his memory, he was cold and very cruel towards Xianonian. Even if he had been drugged to forget her, he had no reason to treat her like that. I mean, she was still officially his fiance's sister. Then once he got his memories back, he wants Xianonian back without thinking about the consequences of his decisions. By announcing that his marriage was not registred, the first scapegoat for Shidi's humiliation is naturally Xianonian. 
  • He even lied to her in order to make her leave Gongou. Gongou might be possessive and a little weird, but there is one thing that distinguishes from all the others: he never lies. He was indeed drugged three years ago and slept with a woman. Then unlike Qianchu, Gongou did confess to her, while so far, Qianchu has been promising her to go the amusement park and to be a family. To me, family doesn't look like a wife and husband relationship, more he will become her guardian or older brother.
  • Third, he knew where Shidi would meet the accomplice, which means that he also listened to the phone conversation somehow. He knew that Xianonian would be there. She cared for him for so long but in the end, it is all about his wishes and desires. He is not protecting her at all. MAking her leave Gongou didn't mean that she could run to him. Don't forget that the parents were waiting for him. We see Gongou in a different light: he has no problem to be beaten by his father, once the latter proposed an arranged marriage.
  • Finally, Gongou is the only one who sees Xianonian's true personality: she is a very caring and warmhearted person. On the other hand, Qianchu only thinks about his needs and himself. Although she lied to Gongou and she didn't follow his requests, he never abandonned her. He kept protecting her. In my opinion, the fact that she denied everything after being tormented by Gongou (episode 1) showed him that she was actually a honest person. Many women would have agreed expecting some money and advantages. Yet, she dared to defy him and even risked her life because she didn't want to lie.      

7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Ldy Gmerm @40somethingahjumma I agree with your comments. Though the story sounds weird and even crazy, it is still better than other chinese dramas that are much more makjang. In my opinion, Qianchu is dangerous for our heroine. 

• He can be as manipulative and selfish as Shidi and her parents. Notice that before he regained his memory, he was cold and very cruel towards Xianonian. Even if he had been drugged to forget her, he had no reason to treat her like that. I mean, she was still officially his fiance's sister. Then once he got his memories back, he wants Xianonian back without thinking about the consequences of his decisions. By announcing that his marriage was not registred, the first scapegoat for Shidi's humiliation is naturally Xianonian. 
  • He even lied to her in order to make her leave Gongou. Gongou might be possessive and a little weird, but there is one thing that distinguishes from all the others: he never lies. He was indeed drugged three years ago and slept with a woman. Then unlike Qianchu, Gongou did confess to her, while so far, Qianchu has been promising her to go the amusement park and to be a family. To me, family doesn't look like a wife and husband relationship, more he will become her guardian or older brother.
  • Third, he knew where Shidi would meet the accomplice, which means that he also listened to the phone conversation somehow. He knew that Xianonian would be there. She cared for him for so long but in the end, it is all about his wishes and desires. He is not protecting her at all. MAking her leave Gongou didn't mean that she could run to him. Don't forget that the parents were waiting for him. We see Gongou in a different light: he has no problem to be beaten by his father, once the latter proposed an arranged marriage.
  • Finally, Gongou is the only one who sees Xianonian's true personality: she is a very caring and warmhearted person. On the other hand, Qianchu only thinks about his needs and himself. Although she lied to Gongou and she didn't follow his requests, he never abandonned her. He kept protecting her. In my opinion, the fact that she denied everything after being tormented by Gongou (episode 1) showed him that she was actually a honest person. Many woman would have agreed expecting some money and advantages. Yet, she dared to defy him and even risked her life because she didn't want to lie.      

I think your analysis of Gongou and Qianchu are spot on. It ties in with what I said above. There was no real reason for him to treat her the way he did even if she had slept with another man. He was with her sister and about to marry. All he needed to do is be polite and firm with her. But he was nasty to her and as he pointed out she was the one person still trying to get him to and help him to remember his past.

Qianchu standing around asking the back of Xianonian as she walks away if all he is to her is family , shows that he knows the answer to that question based on what she has said to him. His being with her sister was very hurtful just like his forgetting the one person that was beside him the most. For her it is about having at least one person that she use to care about as family still be a tie for her.   Unfortunately he is taking advantage of that.

Qianchu acts like he has no idea of the things they say and do to Xianonian but I suspect he does. Once they put her out of the house which he and once they asked her to dissolve the adoption see how he turns up lurking around having left spray paint for her. He mentions he knew what they were going to do but at no time has he stood up for Xianonian and told them she has done nothing to entice him. To pull him from Shidi. He continues to use her as a shield and allow them to think she is trying to take him from Shidi instead of just saying that is not the truth. Xianonian has become a pawn for Qianchu and if she did not have Gongou around her he would be trying to manipulate her more than he already is. 

I too felt that Qianchi knew a lot more earlier on about what Shidi and her family were up to way before Xianonian came to him for help to find her college friend. His showing up at the meeting place at her hotel room proves he is keeping tabs on Xianonian in some fashion.  Just like I think he wanted her to be misunderstood by Gongou and have her walk away from the man. His little game is only hurting Xianonian because she is the innocent party but being miss understood by everyone.

Qianchi looks obsessed with Xianonian and possessive indeed. His looks to her are far more sinister to me then Gongou. If he gets a chance to get her alone I can see him trying to force her to go to bed with him so he can try to claim her for his own. OF course setting her up to be caught by his family and Shidi's causing even more trouble for her. All so he can be free and have XIanonian again in his life. What better way then to try to ruin her reputation.

Now that Xianonian has slept with Gongou (hopefully) and seems ok with it the next morning I hope it is time for her to realize that she may like Gongou as well and stop having so much contact with Qianchi. Gongou is willing to endure anything to be with her and I hope that Xianonian shows him she is starting to feel the same. Both of them I think need time away from his family and the crazy people she knows in order to get to know one another more and talk about how they are feeling. NO anger, no fear and no crazy tantrums. I think what I am most waiting on is for Gongou to realize that Xianonian has fallen in love with him as well. I want to see his face when he realizes that his feelings are being returned.

@Ldy Gmerm Yes, Qianchu did everything to create a misunderstanding and a quarrel between Gongou and Xianonian. Going into the same hotel room, then hugging her outside while he was still officially married to Shidi are just two examples. He said that he wanted to help her but in reality, meeting had another purpose. Making Gongou think that Xianonian is not loving him. Xianonian met him for another reason: to confront him about his lies. When Xianonian protected Qianchu from Gongou, it was because she abhorrs violence. But since Gongou was mad, he wouldn't listen to anything therefore she protected him as she thought, such a behaviour is unjustified and excessive. However, due to her reaction, Gongou misunderstands her. I do think that she doesn't love Q. like in the past. His marriage, the painful words he told her, and the lies/manipulation made him look like her former family. Actually she is not horrified and ashamed after that night. Gongou doesn't want to meet her because he doesn't know how she will react. 

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Ldy Gmerm Yes, Qianchu did everything to create a misunderstanding and a quarrel between Gongou and Xianonian. Going into the same hotel room, then hugging her outside while he was still officially married to Shidi are just two examples. He said that he wanted to help her but in reality, meeting had another purpose. Making Gongou think that Xianonian is not loving him. Xianonian met him for another reason: to confront him about his lies. When Xianonian protected Qianchu from Gongou, it was because she abhorrs violence. But since Gongou was mad, he wouldn't listen to anything therefore she protected him as she thought, such a behaviour is unjustified and excessive. However, due to her reaction, Gongou misunderstands her. I do think that she doesn't love Q. like in the past. His marriage, the painful words he told her, and the lies/manipulation made him look like her former family. Actually she is not horrified and ashamed after that night. Gongou doesn't want to meet her because he doesn't know how she will react. 

That is very true. I think he does not want to see her angry with him as well because he knew she was drugged and was powerless to walk away from his feelings and body reactions. I do think had he seen her the morning after that he would realize she would not be angry. But given the fact that they are not on the same page yet it may take an episode or two before they are able to get things cleared up. (hopefully).

I saw a trailer for this drama were Gongou and Xianonian were looking at one another then Gongou has Xianonian over his shoulder in a fireman's lift and then she is sitting on a table or desk and he is leaning over her like he wants to kiss her or says something  and she puts her hands over his mouth in a playful way looking around to see if someone heard what he said. Since I do not think I have seen that scene yet it gives me anticipation that eventually they will know each others hearts and be together.  I think they are cute together and are just what each other needs in their lives.

I took the amusement park incident the same way. Xianonian was upset that Gongou would not listen to her and hurt that he is accusing her. Xianonian protected Qianchu not because she still loved him but because he was once a person she cared for and considered family and because he was suppose to have been helping her. But instead she is starting to realize the people that she cared so much about are not nice people nor do they hold great fondness for her beyond trying to use her for their own means.

@LyeKIM said:

" I really agree on Qianchu being weird too in fact, the weirder one since he is someone we don't know when he'll snap albeit on the scene on the amusement park. Clearly he became forceful on Xiaonian or it is just me reading it wrongly.  Also I saw a still with Qianchu holding her face with such bad stare which is downright creepy. Gongou, protect you woman well from people who look normal but really more psycho than you! "

As I said above I do not think Qianchu will give up too easy. No matter if he is forced to stay with Shidi or not he is determined to try to get Xianonian back. I think her going away is prolly a good thing as she needs to be beyond his obsessed reach for a moment because he will escalate to keep her from moving on with Gongou.

@Ldy Gmerm

I saw a trailer for this drama were Gongou and Xianonian were looking at one another then Gongou has Xianonian over his shoulder in a fireman's lift and then she is sitting on a table or desk and he is leaning over her like he wants to kiss her or says something  and she puts her hands over his mouth in a playful way looking around to see if someone heard what he said. 

I think this scene was shown in ep 2 where Gonguo asked Xiaonian to be his partner for the party (w/c is the same party where they were both drugged. Actually, I didn't understand the sub well but I can see Gongou teasing her and its so cute. Hahaha

The scene I am talking about does not seem to be in episode 2. I am putting the trailer video found on youtube. It starts at :42 seconds into the trailer and ends at :47 seconds. I have not seen that dress she is wearing while on his shoulder or sitting on the desk/table when she puts her hand over his mouth. But I do like the kiss and how he is behind her starting at that time. I like his teasing of her I think both of them have not had a lot of something like that. And it has been three years since Xianonian had it with Qianchu.

Spoiler

credit to the original poster on Youtube.

For real this girl needs to be rescued from her sh#tty family and friends by her rich psychotic suitor. Though he crossed the line for me by having his minions kick and beat her! What the heck Gongou? This show has twisted something in me though, because I was rooting for that love scene, despite the circumstances. 

14 minutes ago, michellismyname said:

I will never accept a man who had his minions beat me no matter what his excuse was. That will be the end of us. 

Indeed. I mean I wouldn't have gotten past the initial abduction, this is not reflective of reality at all. :)

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

The scene I am talking about does not seem to be in episode 2. I am putting the trailer video found on youtube. It starts at :42 seconds into the trailer and ends at :47 seconds. I have not seen that dress she is wearing while on his shoulder or sitting on the desk/table when she puts her hand over his mouth. But I do like the kiss and how he is behind her starting at that time. I like his teasing of her I think both of them have not had a lot of something like that. And it has been three years since Xianonian had it with Qianchu.

Oh so sorry on that part. I easily presumed it to be in ep 2 since table was mentioned but I hope we can see it soon though I doubt it will be in Ep 5 since next week would be a hard episode for Xiao nian (her dysfunctional family smearing her name). Maybe we'll see it once Xiao nian confesses or when Gongou realizes she has feelings for him too.

I just watched episode 3 with eng sub. What was that? :flushed:  Her adoptive family is the worst! :unsure: They're wrong and lie as if they're right. :o

And it's funny that Gongou accused them for drugging her, but he seized the opportunity with her. He let himself be coaxed fast and succumbed to lightning speed. He was easier than the multiplication table of cero. :tongue: :D

First time commenting on Soompi, but I couldn't resist when I saw this thread. I've been dying to chat with others about this crazy pants drama. It seriously goes against everything I believe as a feminist, but this show is like crack. I've stopped myself from recommending it to my other drama-watching buds because it could be really triggering. I feel like I have to add a bunch of caveats. It reminds me of those old torrid romances from the 80s with the domineering alpha who is abusive to the heroine until they fall in love and/or their love changes him. Which is completely not reality, but is somehow okay to watch play out in dramaland. I can't figure out why I want Xiaonian to be with such an abusive jerk (I mean, he's both verbally and physically abusive with the way he threatens her and grabs her. And hello, there was something so cringeworthy about him sleeping with her when she was drugged. That could be called rape since she wasn't in her right mind to give consent.). But he's given just enough layers to make us sympathetic. Aside from his paranoia, he's obviously come from an abusive background himself.

I think the only reason I can tolerate this is due to the way Xiaonian is written. Even when Gongou's domineering, she doesn't seem to really fear him, or at least hasn't since they left the castle. When he's threatening her the most, she still speaks her mind and doesn't back down. When she was drugged, that scene was written as if she did want him and the drugs simply removed her inhibitions (which again, dramaland. I'd scream foul if this was real life). She's even finding ways to maneuver around his paranoia and still do what she wants to do. When he told his men to beat her, though, that didn't ring right to me. Oddly, I didn't feel like it fit with his character or that her response to it afterwards fit with hers. In his screwed up mind, I would think that he would believe that only he's allowed to hurt her, not his men or her family or anyone else. She's his woman, as he's claimed multiple times. And she didn't even get the chance to vent her anger and hurt at what he did, which I believe she would in her own determined manner. It's interesting how they bring in the butler every time Gongou goes too far in order to solicit Xiaonian's (and the viewer's) sympathy once more.

I do agree with @Ldy Gmerm that Xiaonian getting away from her family and ex is a good thing. When she and Gongou are alone, they have a way of consoling each other in their shared brokenness. That scene where he took care of her after her family divorced her was sweet. He was rough around the edges, but he listened to her, gave her a shoulder to lean on, and promised to be there for her. They also managed to happily play together, which seems like something foreign to him. I'm looking forward to more of those scenes. I'm also wildly curious if he started this all intending to marry her or to keep her as a mistress. It's going to be interesting to hear more of his thoughts and feelings coming from him instead of the butler.

@Cory Jackson @Ldy Gmerm @lolalarue@andreasofia16

The reason why I don't see it as a rape was that Xianonian was conscious. The drug only lowered her defense towards Gongou. Usually drugs for rape make you more or less unconscious. Moreover, the latter only started kissing her, after asking her if she could recognise him. The moment she mentioned his name, he saized the opportunity. If you observe his behaviour in the different episodes, you come to the conclusion that he wanted her as his girlfriend and future wife (he once told her about having his kids) from the start. Why? Because the whole thing started, when the arranged marriage was on his way.  

Then he kept mentioning to her that they already had sex three years ago so that she didn't need to act as a shy person. The fact that he is upset that she has forgotten their  meeting three years ago proves to me that he could never forget her. Furthermore he often aborded that topic (having sex with her) which underlines his determination to become her boyfriend. When he proposed her the contract, he had already that in his mind. 

The other reason why I don't see it as rape is her reaction after waking up. She knows what happened and doesn't seem to be hurt and upset. Sure, it would have been better without the aphrodisiac drug, yet it helped her to make a decision: accepting to become Gongou's girlfriend for real. 

Moreover, I would like to add another observation: when Gongou punched Qianchu and even hurt his girlfriend, he had no idea that she had the ring he had offered her. We shouldn't forget that the ring symbolises the love of Gongou for her. First, she refuses the ring by giving the excuse that it is too expensive. In my opinion, she doesn't feel worthy of wearing such a ring. So Gongou throws it away but he doesn't see her picking it up. But she didn't just take the ring, she is wearing it with her necklace which indicates that she has definitely feelings for him and has even accepted him as a boyfriend. However, Gongou never saw her wearing the ring with her necklace. That's why when she gives it back to him, he is first shocked and then gets more furious as he is experiencing again another rejection. Yet after some time, he keeps thinking with the ring in front of him. After the fight, I believe that Gongou realises that by having the ring close to her chest and heart, she had finally come to love him. Hence by taking the ring, his hand is a little shaking. Somehow he does regret his decision for hurting her which also explains why he sent a man to look after her. The ring is a proof that she had him in her mind. At last, when he sees Xianonian drugged and asking for him, he tries to stop her... however since she is aware of his identity and she did have feelings for him as she had the ring, he eventually gives in. From my point, he had been longing for her for a long time. 

@Ldy Gmerm (edit)Then I would like to ask a question about a scene: in the first episode, we see him buying a painting created by Xianonian, when she was a student. How do you explain this scene? I believe, this scene is important. My theory is that he had already set his eyes on her before the incident 3 years ago. I am also wondering why Xianonian really can't remember that night and day. She has indeed a blackout. So the story about the incident three years ago is not over in my opinion.   

@USAFarmgirl Great that you are joining this thread!!:)

@bebebisous33 I'm totally tracking with you in dramaland. I actually agree with you entirely that what you laid out is what the writers intended. And I am entirely sucked into this and wanting this couple together. But with the caveat that I have to completely let go of reality. I think the writers intended that scene to be played as romantic and I was even with them. Still, my brain was still throwing up red alerts about consent while under the influence. I just had to remind my brain that this is based on fantasy.

I liken it to the debate on Edward and Bella in Twilight. Is it creepy that he broke into her room to watch her sleep without her awareness, or is it romantic? It's creepy if you're talking about your teenage sister, but it sounds romantic to some when you're living in the book/movie world. I think that's part of why I'm fascinated with this show. It's making me think about the lines we're willing to cross in a fantasy world vs. what is acceptable in real life. The tension between those two makes me uncomfortable while watching this show. Because all my "abusive relationship" alarms are clanging, but I still want the couple together.

Also, I'm a writer, so I overthink everything when it comes to character and plot development. :)

@bebebisous33

You post above put in what I suspected as well. The only question I have is did Gongou see the picture at the gallery of Xianonian and fall for her first or did he see it after the meeting 3 years ago? How long has he liked her?  Either way I came to the same conclusion that he is in love with her with the intention to marry her. As stated above right from the start he claims her and tells her that the only one to have his children is her. (qualified to or wanted) He never seemed the type to toy with a woman on the side. He seemed determined to have the woman he has prolly thought of and wanted for so long Xianonian. He said it himself he is willing to do anything to be with her. If that means suffer the abuse from his father we can see he is doing it. He only wants Xianonian and no one else.

I too did not see it as rape because he tried to give her an out by asking if she knew who she was with. The moment she said his name he gave into what he has wanted all along to be that close to her. I too say that drug lowering her inhibitions and giving her a chance to love him intimately as well. Gongou took care of her and was very angry that they gave her an aphrodisiac. From what I see he tried hard to keep his distance but she was all over him and he is only human. When she woke up she did not seem angry and she had a flash of what happen the day before so her question was "did she hook up with Gongou?" Showed she remembered. And it was not anger it was one of thoughtfulness. IF she felt he forced her she would have been very angry and screaming bloody murder. This time it is Gongou who is running trying to not see her in case she wants to cry foul and accuse him of taking advantage. He looks afraid to see it when I am sure the night before meant something to him. (I wonder if they truly did it and made a baby that he craves with her.)

That ring was a shock to him. His face when she ripped it off and threw it said it all. He was shocked to see it. HE could not believe that she had been wearing it. He knows it is the ring he was going to give her when he asked her to marry him. To see she had it and not lost like he thought when he threw it away had to surprise him. It's interesting how much he looked at it as he thought about it after what happen.

That family is awful. I do not understand how Xianonian ended up with those people. I can't even fathom what they were going to do with her if she had not got up and tried to leave. Would they have taken her somewhere and let someone have her or hurt her under that influence of that drug? Then took pictures to smear her? What kind of people do that to someone who does not deserve it all because their real daughter can't seem to keep the man they all tricked into being with her? Did they not care what could have happen to Xianonian? Of course they did not care, how could they if they did something like this playing on her need to keep them as family even after how they have treated her. Thank goodness Gongou sent a man to get her at that moment. That woman telling her to go home and lie down was just too much! Whose home would she go too? Theirs (Heck no!)? or they send her to a stranger? OR would shidi send her to Gongou like that? (I think not.) My guess if that driver had not shown up no telling were this poor girl would have ended up.

I am interested to see what happens next between these two. I can't say I am happy to see from the preview that the awful family tries to make her into a home wrecker and ruin her reputation but I do hope Gongou destroys them. Their latching on to Qianchu just shows what type of people they are. I hope they are sent to jail by the end of this drama.

(Does not mean I condone this type of behavior. Because someone under the influence of a drug should be better looked after and be able to endure without worrying of someone taking advantage. I think it is a matter of perspective. Had she woken up and screamed it was rape or he took advantage then it would have been seen as such. It was her body.)

@Ldy Gmerm You hit on one of the things I really liked. I'm also watching another C-Drama, "Love, Just Come." The heroine in that one is driving me insane. She's written as so naive that she believes everything that people tell her, even after people have been shown to have evil or selfish motivations. I keep watching because I'm hoping that she matures. I like her pure heart, but there's a point when her trust begins to look like stupidity.

However, Xiaonan isn't like that at all. She's good-hearted and honest, but she's very aware of what people are doing to her. Even if she lets herself believe in untrustworthy people for the moment, she learns from how they treat her. I find her to be so much stronger for this. When the mom drugged her, she immediately caught on that it was the mom and tried to get away. In other C-Dramas the heroine might have taken several episodes to believe the mom betrayed her. I loved Xiaonan in that moment.

Guilty pleasures are what they are... indulging in the odd thing here and there that's bad for us and enjoying them. I gravitated towards the show because of the title. With a title like that, how can one take it seriously?

For me the enjoyment of this crazy tale comes from the endless humour that I get from the improbable situations in which no one bats an eyelash. To me at least it's a piece of absurdist fiction mixed with a little manga humour and what comes out at the other end is a fluffy farce. The fact that the Shi family have access to a whole range of pharmaceuticals that include amnesia inducing pills and aphrodisiacs which they use to manipulate situations in their favour is the stuff of ridiculously bad science fiction. Such a one-note mob... sticking constantly to the same modus operandi.

I imagine that Xiaonian is hanging on to Qianchu for old times sake. Of what was and what could have been. The good part is that she isn't exactly jumping into his arms just because the truth is now known to all. Even if he was being manipulated, he gave her a hard time as much as the others. "I'm willing to be your family member" isn't exactly the kind of fluff that gets a rousing reception in the 21st century. But he's not above scheming either. There's something dangerous about a guy who lies to the woman he is supposed to love "for the greater good".

With regards to Gong'ou, she's got him wrapped around her finger. He is hard work certainly but she's learning fast how to coax him and deal with his obnoxious need to exert absolute control over his environment. I have no doubts that she likes him because she can see that under all that tyrannical behaviour is someone who genuinely has her interests at heart. Even in her aphrodisiac-induced haze her heart is drawn towards him. She can see past all the tyranny and into his vulnerabilities because they both wear some of the same battle scars. She likes him enough to hesitate when QC asks her to leave with him.

With all his obvious faults, Gong'ou is the only one who seems honest here about who he is and what he wants. Everyone lies in this show, even Xiaonian. 

And thank God for Butler Feng De, who apart from Xiaonian must be the only sane person in the show.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrvxHVACBPF_fmitii35Uhqdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8BfGxQQAvVgC8gBwrnZh

@bebebisous33:wub:  I'm going to be honest the title sounded so crazy I couldn't help myself I just had to watch the first episode and than I knew I was in, hook line and sinker!  It's different, exciting and a new look and approach of asking a girl out!! LOL Then keeping her :tongue::lol:PSYCHO dating I am in!!!:w00t: 

The crazy thing is maybe I am a bit psycho as well he never seemed creepy not even at first for some reason my first thought was this guy is lonely he doesn't want any girl he wants and will have only this girl.  Whether it was love at first sight or love because of something he felt because of her either way WOW!!!   Is it me or is their chemistry this early already off the charts it's like watching them dance but with words instead of music.  Just listening to them his over powering and her not giving in makes this already worth my time.

Not to mention seeing your name pretty much said all I needed to know that this had to be worth it or you wouldn't be here!!!:D  And it's always a great journey when you are!!!  I have some catching up to do on this drama and then I'll have to catch up on this threads posts as well.   So I will catch you later when hopefully I know more and my best to all you chingus here!!! Those I am thankful to know already and those I am looking forward to getting to know in the days ahead:wub:

credit and thanks to original owners of photos...

Archived