[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2017] I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho 总裁在上我在下

sugarplum892

53 minutes ago, SugarBear said:

Hide contents

so basically, he been tricked by the second female and a friend?? but why they lied though?

Spoiler

okay, i also found that out. it wasn't her who slept with him but another girl, and he didn't get the other girl pregnant right?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SugarBear said:

Reveal hidden contents

so basically, he been tricked by the second female and a friend?? but why they lied though?

46 minutes ago, ashryver said:
  Reveal hidden contents

okay, i also found that out. it wasn't her who slept with him but another girl, and he didn't get the other girl pregnant right?

lol not sure to both of your questions

I know this is show is ridiculous and so wrong on so many levels but I already love it so much. The CEO is a total psycho, but he has some pretty great chemistry with our lead. I love the way she says his name - 'Gongou'. 

I really despise the guy who treated her like crap for 6 years. Firstly did he forget how he treated her now that he's got his memory back, or does he really think it doesn't count because he had amnesia. Sorry dude, you were a cruel b@stard and you don't deserve her love. Everytime he was creepin' around wondering if she doesn't need him anymore, I'm thinking YEA! She doesn't you cruel, loser! 

Spoilers: 

I read some of the novel and the sister was just jealous of the adopted sister I suppose which triggered her to steal her loved one. 

Also, we all know there will be happy ending because she will fall in love with the Boss eventually. :) I love how cliche the plot is but also how vulnerable she also is.

33 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Spoilers: 

I read some of the novel and the sister was just jealous of the adopted sister I suppose which triggered her to steal her loved one. 

Also, we all know there will be happy ending because she will fall in love with the Boss eventually. :) I love how cliche the plot is but also how vulnerable she also is.

can you confirm if the child is gongou's? the one in episode 3. 

On 3/9/2017 at 8:49 PM, ashryver said:

can you confirm if the child is gongou's? the one in episode 3. 

No, there will be a third party if I recall who will try to break up the two claiming that he slept with her. Also her college friend hurt her so much by drugging her and listening to her sister. 

5 hours ago, lolalarue said:

@andreasofia16 Me too! Seemed like lots of plot in this episode too, can't wait until the subs come. 

Does this show really only have 10 episodes? Does that mean it airs one episode a week or 2 episodes a week? 

@lolalarue, I think is one episode a week. That means that it will  be a long journey, it's like a Japanese drama, one a week. We'll see.

This show is all kinds of disturbing. If people thought Jung from Cheese in the Trap was bad, this male lead is worse. But despite his mental health issues which probably comes from the way he's raised, there's something weirdly attractive about him in how much he does care about the female lead.

The acting's not the greatest but it's eye candy crack. And the story as badly conceived as it is, does have a certain pull. It feels like bad fanfiction but even badly written fiction can be entertaining.

58 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

This show is all kinds of disturbing. If people thought Jung from Cheese in the Trap was bad, this male lead is worse. But despite his mental health issues which probably comes from the way he's raised, there's something weirdly attractive about him in how much he does care about the female lead.

The acting's not the greatest but it's eye candy crack. And the story as badly conceived as it is, does have a certain pull. It feels like bad fanfiction but even badly written fiction can be entertaining.

Agree! When I began to watch the first episode I thought not to watch it because the performances seemed forced, but I keep watching. When I watched the interrogation scene, I said: Enough!, this is ridiculous, but I keep watching. I watched the two first episodes in a row and waited for the third episode. I watched the raw and now I'm waiting for the subtitles to watch it again. I don't know why, but the drama hooked me up. So, I'll be here for the next weeks...

i love this drama, as bad as the male lead  may be presented as a psycho , i still like the story. in ep3 the girl who clam he slept with her,got what she deserved, she thought he will be crazy enough to forget  what they called DNA,after he did the DNA he went psycho on the  female lead for bringing someone to deceive   him, i don't blame the female lead for falling in love with him, as awful as it may be, all the people who she depend on to care for her discard her, she has no one to fall back to,even in  ep3 says it all, when she wanted to break up with  gongou after he went on to beat up her ex boy friend, then she called her mother to help her pack her things, only the mother to put something in her food to make her wanting a man,which  off course she end up sleeping with the one she clam to be leaving gongou but i am still happy it is him not the ex boy friend. gongou loves her so much,so  she is better off with the psycho, at lease she will be able to bring his insanity back to reality, the ex boy friend to me,i don't still trust him even though he got his memory back. he still look partial who will sill betray her if she  go back to him.

16 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

Agree! When I began to watch the first episode I thought not to watch it because the performances seemed forced, but I keep watching. When I watched the interrogation scene, I said: Enough!, this is ridiculous, but I keep watching. I watched the two first episodes in a row and waited for the third episode. I watched the raw and now I'm waiting for the subtitles to watch it again. I don't know why, but the drama hooked me up. So, I'll be here for the next weeks...

The interrogation scene was a hoot, I thought, with that crazy lie detector headpiece that was used in a bad science fiction show. It was almost like watching Plan 9 from Outer Space. 

The show is nuts but I like the leads enough. They seem so earnest in their roles in spite of the ridiculous storyline. I imagine they did read the script or novel before accepting their roles.

Like some of you I'm not very partial to the second male lead who is coming across as wet and wishy washy. As far as I'm concerned he can stay with the catty woman he married for the term of his natural life.

And the parents are just awful... the adoptive parents from hell. If in this nutty universe the only good thing in your life is a control-freak male who wants to kill every man who looks at you the wrong way, well... yeah, it's easy to see the attraction. :tongue:

Hi Im a silent lurker looking for spoilers but spoilers are scarce which prompt me to watch the drama every week TT.  For those who are deciding to watch the drama and want to check out some spoilers:

At last the sub is complete!

Spoiler

EP 3

After Gongou gave Xiaonian a flash drive hacker, she "incidentally" ran with Shidi who's living in the same area. She made up an excuse to have tea at Shidi & Qianchu's house to hack her phone. Unknown to her, Qianchu helped her by calling Shidi so that she can be alone which she took as a chance to plug in the flash drive and hack into it. Then, Xiaonian asked help to Gongou how to use the hacking device which automatically saves the calls from Shidi's phone to the laptop. Gongou has to come back to the main house to visit his father for 1 week which made Xiaonian happy. During his absence, she looked into the previous recordings which revealed the sour relationship between Shidi and Qianchu and that Shidi's no longer pregnant. Later, she saw a new recording which tells about the meet up between Tangyi and Shidi in a hotel. On that day, Xiaonian booked a room beside the two and much to her surprise, Qianchu was infront of her room since the latter also wanted to know what is happening. They used room service to hide a recording phone in a plate. They listened to it after the two women left and both were surprised to what they heard:

Shidi asked Tangyi to drug Xiaonian for 50,000 dollars to let her sleep with President Li and she later made a rumor about it. However, Tangyi only gave Xiaonian pills (that's why in ep 2 Xiaonian remembered sleeping in the bathroom) and she saw Gongou who she drugged too and slept with him. 

Tangyi also mentioned Shidi's slim appearance who is supposed to be 4 mos pregnant. Xiaonian stopped the recording but Qianchu told her that he knew about it all along. Later, Xiaonian saw another recording -this time Qianchu confronted Shidi into her pregnancy and revealed he has regained his memory. It seemed Shidi & Shizhong (her father) made him take nerve pills which caused dementia. At hearing this, Xiaonian called Qianchu and they met up in a very open area. She was happy at his memory recovery and they hugged (yeah right you'll not be seen). He investigated Tangyi and found out she has a child around 2yrs.old who is Gongou's child. They confronted Tangyi with the evidence (a paternity test report) and Xiaonian lashed out at her. They saw the child named Bob who has a congenital heart disease and needs cure which is why Tangyi is always around rich men. Qianchu urged Xiaonian to tell Gongou and after much thought she agreed.  She brought Tangyi and Bob at the house and Gongou came back 1 day earlier. He wanted the two to get out but Xiaonian convinced him to let them stay. He asked for his present (Xiaonian's excuse for leaving the house) and she introduced Bob and coaxed him to play computer with the kid so the father and son can bond. In her room, Tangyi asked Xiaonian when they'll tell Gongou the truth when Gongou suddenly and angrily barged in the room. Gongou confronted Xiaonian about the report if she faked it but she pressed that Bob is his son. He asked Butler Feng to take Bob for paternity test. When they're alone, Tangyi said the truth that Gongou and Bob were not related. She only lied to secure surgery and good life for Bob and Xiaonian was struck with the truth that Qianchu also lied to her. She literally called him out on his lie with Tangyi and he suggested that they meet at that promised amusement park.

Meanwhile, Gongou is given the paternity result which of course is negative and was happy to tell it to Xiaonian. Xiaonian and Qianchu met in the park. She chastised him for lying and using Tangyi and Bob without even caring about the repercussions but Qianchu reasoned that it is to free her from Gongou since he saw that she want to stay with Gongou.  He forcefully hugged her pleading not to leave (Heol. Did you become a psycho too). At last, she freed herself then after awhile came Gongou and his bodyguard/henchmen of 6. He angrily tossed to them the pictures of them hugging in that open area. And then chaos happened with Qianchu being punched by Gongou. Qianchu tried to punch him but Gongou blocked it and then was kicked by his men. Of course, Xiaonian is angry and asked him to let Qianchu go with her promising that she'll come with him. Gongou promised and started to leave with her but she returned to Qianchu since she knew he'll never let Qianchu go. At this sight, he ordered his men to punch them both. And before she passes out she tossed a necklace to Gongou (Well, well isn't that the ring he gave in ep2?). Gongou sadly said that he can give his life to Xiaonian but she can't even give a little bit of love to him.

Of course both of them got hospitalized and Xiaonian spoke with Butler Feng. Butler Feng told her he let Tangyi and Bob free and that Tangyi really has enough money for Bob’s surgery. Before leaving, he revealed that Gongou came back to the main house to stop an arranged marriage. She later visited Qianchu who's still unconcious until Shidi arrives. Qianchu called several reporters (in his room) and broke the announcement of his divorce with Shidi. Later, Xiaonian is visited by her Mom in the hospital (look who's here) during her discharge and later they're in a shop and she noticed her Mom's weird actions. Mom talked about Shidi's impending divorce. When she drank the coffee, she became dizzy and realized the cause to be Mom who wanted her to rest in their house (WOAH. She is definitely Shidi's Mom). Luckily, a bodyguard from Gongou was sent to accompany her home. We see her next lying in the bed definitely feeling weird coz of the drug. Gongou is angry for giving her an aphrodisiac vowing to make them pay. She kept clinging to him and he kept removing her hands asking she's about what she's doing then they kissed (Im so bad describing this scene XD). In the morning, she remembered what happened but unsure whether they slept together. She called Butler Feng who replied that Gongou is away when he really is just a feet away from him. Butler Feng noted that Gongou has been hit too hard by his father. She remembered what Gongou said to her when she fainted (she heard it after all). She smiled and dismissed her thought about having Stockholm (Heol). She then saw a news about Shidi and her Mom arrested for drugging. Later she went to a discharged Qianchu in the hospital telling him, her plans of going out of town and that he's a family member. With this she leaves him. Meanwhile, Shidi with her Mom who is free now, released a statement that giving pills to Xiaonian was necessary (Whut?!). Qianchu was surprised seeing his parents in his house and his father told him to kneel.

We know both men have feelings to Xiaonian but I've been unsure about how she feels with Gongou. She thought once that maybe Gongou doesn't consider marrying her and then later she spoke with Qianchu with apparent loneliness and awkwardness. Maybe that necklace was a confirmation of her feelings but then she mentioned Stockholm. And don't start with me with Xiaonian's family especially her Mom. Just WOW. 

Even though our lead guy is a bit nutty I like him because you can see he is just line Xianonian lonely,never really fitting in and wanting someone to love and have a family. Xianonian unfortunately ended up with the adopted family from H E L L. But she is lucky they dissolved the adoption as they are completely crazier then Gongou in my opinion. I feel that Qianchu  is also a bit nuts and now that he has his memory back he will continue to try to get Xianonian back ruining her budding relationship with Gongou. Even though Gongou is successful he still is alone as well except for the butler/steward.

Every time I see Qianchu on the screen he gives me the shivers in the way he looks at Xianonian (and that is saying something considering Gongou is suppose to be the crazy one.) He lost three years of his memory due to that family and while Xianonian continued to hold on and fight for him to get his memory back she was treated unfairly and he even contributed to it. Now that he has got his memory back and knows that all of it was a set up by her family he wants to try to think that the situation can be easily cleared up and people punished meaning he can go back to three years ago when they were together. Xianonian may understand what he went through and that most of it was not his fault be he treated her badly as well in my opinion and never once tried to see past what he was told even if he forgot her and now trying to get her back or ruining whatever relationship she has with Gongou is not going to be able to take them back to the way they were.

Xianonian has already started to fall for Gongou, its why she was wearing the ring and why she remembered his telling her he liked her. His methods may be over the top and crazy but he seems to be the only real person to ever stand by her and tell her she is not alone and truly mean it. Even when he flies off the handle and goes too far you can see he still likes her (of course I wish he would tone it done and stop hurting her in the process. ).

Spoiler

From the preview of the last episode it seems he tries hypnosis to have her memory come back and perhaps found out more about her rotten adopted family because you see him saying how he is going to make her family pay slowly. It is either in their treatment of her and how they drugged her twice and used him or are trying to paint her again as a homewrecker. Either way I hope he ruins that family for what they did to her and how they continue to play on her need for family and to belong.

It is driving me crazy that it is only one episode a week. I am addicted to this drama.

Thanks to those that provided recaps, clips and video.

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Even though our lead guy is a bit nutty I like him because you can see he is just line Xianonian lonely,never really fitting in and wanting someone to love and have a family. Xianonian unfortunately ended up with the adopted family from H E L L. But she is lucky they dissolved the adoption as they are completely crazier then Gongou in my opinion. I feel that Qianchu  is also a bit nuts and now that he has his memory back he will continue to try to get Xianonian back ruining her budding relationship with Gongou. Even though Gongou is successful he still is alone as well except for the butler/steward.

Every time I see Qianchu on the screen he gives me the shivers in the way he looks at Xianonian (and that is saying something considering Gongou is suppose to be the crazy one.) He lost three years of his memory due to that family and while Xianonian continued to hold on and fight for him to get his memory back she was treated unfairly and he even contributed to it. Now that he has got his memory back and knows that all of it was a set up by her family he wants to try to think that the situation can be easily cleared up and people punished meaning he can go back to three years ago when they were together. Xianonian may understand what he went through and that most of it was not his fault be he treated her badly as well in my opinion and never once tried to see past what he was told even if he forgot her and now trying to get her back or ruining whatever relationship she has with Gongou is not going to be able to take them back to the way they were.

Xianonian has already started to fall for Gongou, its why she was wearing the ring and why she remembered his telling her he liked her. His methods may be over the top and crazy but he seems to be the only real person to ever stand by her and tell her she is not alone and truly mean it. Even when he flies off the handle and goes too far you can see he still likes her (of course I wish he would tone it done and stop hurting her in the process. ).

I really agree on Qianchu being weird too in fact, the weirder one since he is someone we don't know when he'll snap albeit on the scene on the amusement park. Clearly he became forceful on Xiaonian or it is just me reading it wrongly.  Also I saw a still with Qianchu holding her face with such bad stare which is downright creepy. Gongou, protect you woman well from people who look normal but really more psycho than you!

Archived