[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2017] I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho 总裁在上我在下

sugarplum892

photo Prez 51.jpg

cravirtualvoyage

Details:

Title: 总裁在上我在下/ Zhong Cai Zai Shang Wo Zai Sha
English title: I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho
Genre: Modern, Romance
Director:  Li Yao Bo
Episodes: 10
Broadcast Date: February 24, 2017

Cast:

Zhu Nicole

Yung Yvonne

Pan Zi Jian

Ye Xiao Kai

Synopsis:

Shi Xiao Nian is a third-rate cartoonist living an ordinary life. Until one day a rich CEO of an IT company, suffering from paranoia, captures her and asks her to return their child, which she “supposedly” gave birth to 3 years before. He utilizes every mean to force an answer and to pursue her, including low-EQ techniques. But as he faces her gentleness and courage, they fall in love...

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

I Love My President Though He Is A Psycho 总裁在上我在下 Raw Episodes

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols it is almost like u are reading the novel....whoever is interested or understand Mandarin, u can find kinda like novel like in youtube.... :) they had the whole thing up for this too....the series diverted a little from the novel though not by much :D 

Hi can you please link me the novel in the youtube? Thanks :wub:

7 hours ago, ashryver said:

spoil me too lol, is there really a child? :)

okay, i did some research and found something

she never slept with the ceo/had a baby with him.  it was a conspiracy set up by the second female lead and a friend making the ceo believe he was drugged by the main girl/had his baby. lol

9 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

okay, i did some research and found something

Reveal hidden contents

she never slept with the ceo/had a baby with him.  it was a conspiracy set up by the second female lead and a friend making the ceo believe he was drugged by the main girl/had his baby. lol

so basically, he been tricked by the second female and a friend?? but why they lied though?

Archived