Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드

Lee Han update.  Man after my heart.  Dig the socks. 

@haniiiii Thank you for the translated Episode 1 Blog.  Some of those hashtags are making me LOL. 

1. #this_man_who_turns_nervosity_into _handsomeness
  2. #is_this_a_love_triangle_relationship
  3. #JG_will_be_waiting_in_your_living_room
4 hours ago, zi4r said:

patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1we. are. getting. JG in spects!
OMO (oh my ovaries), he looks absolutely delectable. :wub::wub:

Squee!  And doing some Systema!

• Like 12

@zi4r This blog post is awesome, I absolutely agree. ♥ We will post the main photos (those with quotations) translated to English on LJG international fan club page soon :wink: 

• Like 7

Lee Joon Gi And Moon Chae Won Heighten Anticipation For “Criminal Minds” With New Stills

criminal-mindsss-768x432.jpg

tvN’s remake of “Criminal Minds” got off to an auspicious start with its premiere last week and new stills from the show are raising anticipation for the next episode of the show, which will air tonight.

At the end of the second episode, viewers saw actress Lee Sun Bin’s character, Yoo Min Young, become caught in the middle of a dangerous hostage situation on an express train. New stills from the show reveal Lee Joon Gi and Moon Chae Won aboard the express train from the preview.

Lee Joon Gi can be seen wearing a bullet proof vest and glasses while peering curiously at a scalpel, which is making viewers wonder how he will go about diffusing the life-threatening situation. Lee Joon Gi’s character looks almost at east in comparison to Moon Chae Won’s normally composed character, who looks unusually nervous in the still.

tvN’s “Criminal Minds” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/01/lee-joon-gi-moon-chae-won-heighten-anticipation-next-episode-criminal-minds-new-stills/

• Like 9

@pixelsticks @zi4r Ok ladies. I'm an a**. It was not intentional but you were absolutely right to take me to task. You guys are kind enough to phrase it so diplomatically. I would have been tarred and feathered on most forums. XD And thanks zi4r for explanation about the touchy issue with the name. Duly noted but as I've said, I am an a** so I won't be refraining from using the nick. I will talk more in spoiler tag below.

@antoniaclamens There was really no need for you to apologize. It was so kind of you to do so but the apology is all mine, really. It was truly a chain of misunderstandings. I will talk more about it inside spoiler tag below but you need to know one thing. You actually didn't offend me at all with your first post to me! But yes, let us both move past this. Peace. Handshake. Virtual hug. It's all cool.

Spoiler

@antoniaclamens As I was saying, I didn't write what I wrote because I was offended. It was actually my own attempt to avoid further offense. I was just trying to explain my position. One, I have very little patience to deal with fandom politics. Two, I am here to add to the discussion and nothing more. Three, I might offend some people with my posts so I felt the need to warn such people away from my writings. Because from what I have seen, the tension on the thread was really high for a day or two right after the first 2 episodes aired. (And @zi4r Your warning is duly noted. I'd probably read but stay out of the discussion till the thread is calmer.) I knew I would be stepping into a melting pot of emotions so I decided to warn everyone of my intention. That I am a no friend to CMKR even though I might sound like it now. That I am just a bystander weighing into your fandom.

My mistake was I used your post as a focal point to do that. That was very wrong of me. Worse still, I didn't even realize how I might have come across. I am a tutor so when I am in my "explain" mode, I automatically sound stern and preachy. XD And I wrote that post with my overtired mind before bed and only when I reread it in the morning, I realized how stern I sounded. I thought of editing it --you might have seen that I did edit a word or two from "Edited" remark on my post-- but I felt that would be quite cowardly. Many forumers had already seen it by then so I decided to leave it and let everyone respond however they may. Let you respond however you may. Because any blowback I get for it, it would be well deserved. What I didn't expect was all of you being so kind.

@pixelsticks @zi4r Diplomatic corps want to see you for a posting. XD But next time, "dforte, you're being an a**" would do the trick just fine! I would probably need reminding once in a while. Not to be sexist here, but I do find it hard to navigate amidst all the female energy. Sometimes it's like I'm on an entirely different frequency and I cannot interpret the emotion behind your words. So anyway. Feel free to give me a scolding when I need one.

About JG. Please know that I do admire him. And not just for his acting. Well I haven't seen all that much of it yet. So gimme some time. But I see his uploads on IG. I see how you guys talk about his constant interaction with fans. I saw his interview. I even saw one video on twitter of him doing a frankly embarrassing --from a male perspective-- dancing to that awful Psy song. And I read that it was a performance for his fans. He seems like a man with good work ethics and genuine need to keep his fandom happy. I've seen artists smooch up to fandom all the time. What I don't usually see is a genuine energy behind it. So you don't need to worry about my views on him as a performer. If I ever criticize him, please know that the criticism is strictly confined to one scene or one episode.

Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes. No thanks for the terrifying gif's you guys decide to use. Yes, it was my birthday yesterday. And I celebrated by offending a bunch of people on a forum. How cool is that!

And @zi4r I suspect the hormonal sirens and warnings are for my benefit. If so, just thought you should know. The sirens and your emoji's are far more offensive to my senses than your actual fantasies. And glad to know you're being safe from the storm. Hope the electrical issues are resolved soon and you can get back to your cozy home. And good luck with streaming CMKR.

oot response:

Spoiler
On 8/1/2017 at 6:13 PM, zi4r said:

You mean I'm wrong? Cuz your twitter header says otherwise.
#NotAStalker If you don't want people following a breadcrumb, you shouldn't have put it there!

Haha. Fair enough. Yes, Mass Effect.

And you didn't answer. You play?

@LyraYoo The kudos are well-deserved.

And thanks for sharing that translated post. I won't worry too much about the criticisms. Not yet. It is probably that there were a lot of threads to cover for pilot week--NCI, JG character, 2 unsubs, 2 main victims, bombing backstory, relationship between JG character and 1 victim. The writer seemed to have bitten more than they could chew. So the editing had to choose what to highlight. IMO they made the wrong choices. But frankly, I don't know what would have been the "right" choice.

Let's see how this week's episodes handle themselves. The train episode should have a more confined scope. It should be less "busy" than the pilot episodes.

@lovelyrainy Thanks as always for patiently answering my questions.

@mulberry9 @glassnokamen Thanks for the welcome and the drama recommendations. I will try them out after CMKR.

Ok folks. I hope this week's episodes go well and prove the critics wrong. I'll pop by to leave some thoughts when I'm done watching. Probably only after watching both episodes. We'll see.

Edited by dforte
  • Like 14

This thread is becoming popular & there are quite a lot of new comers here. So I needa do this. This is about geo-blocked content.

For all CM-related geo-blocked promotional content, I will provide you with HD links to download/watch.

But please take note.

Please do not share my dropbox links & password on other platforms.
Especially on FB, Twitter & IG.

cute1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498cute1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498cute1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498

I do not want to lose my entire dropbox. Thank you for your cooperation. Other than that, enjoy!

Official MV for OST - Higher Plane by Flowsik ft. Kang Min-kyung

Naver link: http://music.naver.com/artist/videoPlayer.nhn?videoId=74707

YouTube link:

For those geo-blocked, here is the whole video in HD:

Please do not put my links and passwords on other platforms. Thank you!

[V Live] Voice Only #1 - Lee Joon-gi & Son Hyun-Joo: "We can stop them if we think like them."

03 August (Thurs) - 12:00 noon KST

attn: @glassnokamen Reply to your qn.

Edited by zi4r
Added geoblocked link warning
  • Like 17

3 minutes ago, zi4r said:

[V Live] Voice Only #1 - Lee Joon-gi & Son Hyun-Joo: "We can stop them if we think like them."

03 August (Thurs) - 12:00 noon KST

attn: @glassnokamen Reply to your qn.

YOU ARE MY SAVIOR AS ALWAYS... for both the Video and the hour :wub::wub::wub:

12:00 noon KST... so it's 5 am here... I don't think I'll be able to hear that interview :(

• Like 7

Morning All You Criminalogist, Before I fo off to make my pot of tea I like to thank recappers and still poster happy lie watching I've been waiting for this episode..

• Like 6

So the biggest CM flaw so far has made it into the official MV Higher Plane. Just looooooool. They have probably not read the posts here on soompi hahaha

Wmr4bmP.jpg 

@glassnokamen Where are you from? Cause the V LIVE broadcast will be at 5am in my country as well. We share the time zone then :D:D 

• Like 10

B&B aka Tom and Jerry filling the cameras with cuteness..ahemB).Also its good to see Moonie being super lively.

replaying the OST while i count down till the show starts..i love the beat.its so cool.

• Like 8

I love the Higher Plane MV. A lot of new JG scenes & captions ♥♥♥

8j6IScY.jpg 

xMXJsRF.png 

xDh5yd4.png

w4gKkM2.jpg 

swzfkDv.jpg 

• Like 7