Quantcast

@rhaps he'd be awesome in Bad Guys 2. I actually noticed he YSJ and not the character, looked so tired  when I saw his eyes especially with that scene with  Cha Gil Ho.

The question now.. who's going to live?  SJ or SH? but I think...Soo Yeon will be Sung Hoon's weakness. That c little girl needs that  cure.

If this drama has an open ending.. I want part 2!

Waiting for preview......

• Like 4

Duel Episodes 13 & 14: double agent

by Sara L. on Fri, Jul 21, 2017

ae40c8fe-71ca-4c73-997c-9ca8538010a9.png

Welcome back Duelers! Have you been keeping track of all the double crossing, double identities, and double whammies this drama has put us through this week. Please join Debo, Kate, and myself as we discuss all things Duel. Also, this dramaclub is NOT sponsored by Subway, lol.

Kate: Now that we’re reaching the final stretch, anything can happen. Major characters can die, even bigger, game-changing reveals can occur, and, of course, we can take even more trips to Subway for product placing sandwiches. We got a little bit of all of that this week. What were your favorite developments? I’m particularly excited to see Prosecutor Choi stepping up to go undercover to try and put things right. San Young Pharmaceuticals needs to come down! I’m a little worried, though, that Detective Jang won’t cooperate with her enough and that will hamper the investigation.

more https://www.dramafever.com/news/duel-episodes-13--14-double-agent/

• Like 4

Waiting for the last two episodes.  Who's gonna die. Who's gonna live?  At the very least, I want to see Sung Hoon feel love and affection. He didn't have. Growing up as he was a lab experiment since he was young boy and grew up the cold hard sinister one.  It's the last two episodes so it's a wishful thinking on my part.  But still....

• Like 3

And here I am about to watch the raw ep 15. I cannot wait anymore for the sub. I'll miss Sung Hoon and Sung Joon :(

Episode 15 Duel. Yang Se Jong. ❤️️

Oh My Sung Hoon! last episode tomorrow.

Yang Se Jong is such a wonderful impressive rookie actor! ❤️️

• Like 5

When  I don't want to see YSJ in a rom-com.  I want something like Bad Guys. Please!

Sung Hoon above. Sung Joon below. Two clones with distinct personality! YSJ showed up why he's gonna be the next good actor.

Lee Sung Hoon vs Lee Sung Joon.  Duel.

rts ctto

• Like 4

Annnd the preview with subs has made me more terrified than the raw preview. This isn't going to end well. Too bad I can't un-watch this. I really regret ever watching this drama. The writers are like, "Hey, watch these two poor clones suffer for 16 hours! And then watch them die!" I'm out. 

• Like 5

The preview of the final episode is actually revealing everything hope that the writer is still going to suprise us..I think that the moral of the history is That making clones is a bad idea so I don't think that it's going to be a happy ending but we never know.. also Han yura said before that if they extract the bone narrow of mirae then they will have  to wait another two years to get another one and since the state of sooyeon is critical I  don't think that they are going to waste time on research and she is gonna be the only one saved but this is so cruel for the clones. They suffered so much ! I honestly think that this drama could have gotten a 2 episode extensions because I feel that the last episodes where heavy of twists and action filled moments. And the characters didn't really get to grasp the shocking events that happened. Han yura died but no one really cared actually lol I mean obviously sunghoon and sungjoon were sad but I expected this to be really shocking even deuckcheon said " we don't have time we need to find mirae" poor sungjoon he didn't event get to cry properly for her and when he saw the body of lee yongsub... it must have been so shocking. But I guess that the situation is so critical that they don't have time and they have to quickly move on.

• Like 5

Just watch epi 15 with subs

Yeah, the writer is really cruel. This is too sad, and I guess I'll think twice to watch this writer's work again in the future.

Anyway, based on the preview :

- SH will attack the Chairman, for revenge ? Coz if they've got MR, then SH/SJ doesn't need to go to him again . Unless if he wants revenge or to retrieve dr Lee's body

- SJ is caught and being examined in the lab. It's his turn now. Is he making a deal with SH, so that SH will 'help' him? Or is this another revenge from SH ? It seemed that SJ told him something that he didn't know. I hope SJ/the drama will tell us how he lost his memory, coz I don't it will tell us about how he obtained dr Lee's memory in the first place. Unless .. if the scene of SJ being experimented in the lab is a flashback (is it ?? Was SJ once caught by Sanyoung before this??)

- There's a big chance that the clones will die. If this is the case, then the drama will eliminate them and dr Lee's body so that there won't be anymore clones in this world ( unless if they make a twist, that they have kept sample of his DNA), then the Chairman will die by himself

SIgh .. If the ending is like that, then I can't recommend this drama to my friends.That is too sad

@ulliwuntsluv_at_yahoo.com_stv. do we have a preview with subs  ? I couldn't find one

@sia3, OOT, I've watched several episodes of Romantic dr Kim. I jumped to epi 7 until 14, and you were right. It's good! It reminded me of the old American medical show that I used to watch, and because I skipped the earlier episodes, I directly reached the good parts. I watched it for YSJ at first, but now I'm drawn to the story and all characters. Thanks for the recommendation!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ulliwuntsluv_at_yahoo.com_stv said:

@rhaps yes, I saw a subbed preview. But it only scared me so I don't even recommend it lol 

no matter the ending, that pic of DC SY MR and SJ is my ending. I'm ignoring the real ending if it's not those 4 together.

Let me guess : SJ shoots SH? Jang dies?

Sigh..this really sad. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Let me guess : SJ shoots SH? Jang dies?

Sigh..this really sad. 

I think no to both. But the subs don't really reveal that. But I mean we can see Jang in a hospital bed in the preview, right? they're making it sound like if SH dies that SJ will follow him into death. But all the past previews have been misleading so who knows.

also evil chairman is asking SH whether it was him or SJ who took the bone marrow, not really sure what that means

• Like 4

This show is really bad for one's heart, lol. I had a bad sleep thanks to seeing the preview for the finale, but that new BTS pic makes me feel at ease.

I can't believe the writer really wrote off Han Yoo Ra, lol. And Sung Hoon just gets crazier and crazier. Looks to me he clearly knows it is his own fault, but he's just trying hard to convince himself/blame it on Sung Joon (since they look alike). But I'm hoping at the end Sung Hoon went to rescue Sung Joon. The preview is obviously out of sequence, and the youtube version is different to the end of the episode 15's preview too. Youtube version had less scenes included.

My guess is Sung Joon managed to inject tranquilizer in Sung Hoon (Hey! Here's the duel you guys been waiting for!), and after that he was taken away by Park San Young's men (as shown in preview) and they tried to do tests on him. Then Sung Hoon woke up and attack Park San Young (possibly save Sung Joon). This would explain why Yang Se Jong as Sung Hoon was in the hospital in the group photos.

@rhaps HURRAYY! You should go back to episode 6 because Do In Beom started appearing more in ep6, and he did his first surgery in Doldam hospital. It was a really good episode. Love the 'acting' reaction he had when he met his dad there, hehe.

• Like 7