[Drama 2017] Duel 듀얼

larus

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here I am about to watch the raw ep 15. I cannot wait anymore for the sub. I'll miss Sung Hoon and Sung Joon :(

Episode 15 Duel. Yang Se Jong. ❤️️

Oh My Sung Hoon! last episode tomorrow.

Yang Se Jong is such a wonderful impressive rookie actor! ❤️️

When  I don't want to see YSJ in a rom-com.  I want something like Bad Guys. Please!

Sung Hoon above. Sung Joon below. Two clones with distinct personality! YSJ showed up why he's gonna be the next good actor.

Lee Sung Hoon vs Lee Sung Joon.  Duel.

rts ctto

The preview of the final episode is actually revealing everything hope that the writer is still going to suprise us..I think that the moral of the history is That making clones is a bad idea so I don't think that it's going to be a happy ending but we never know.. also Han yura said before that if they extract the bone narrow of mirae then they will have  to wait another two years to get another one and since the state of sooyeon is critical I  don't think that they are going to waste time on research and she is gonna be the only one saved but this is so cruel for the clones. They suffered so much ! I honestly think that this drama could have gotten a 2 episode extensions because I feel that the last episodes where heavy of twists and action filled moments. And the characters didn't really get to grasp the shocking events that happened. Han yura died but no one really cared actually lol I mean obviously sunghoon and sungjoon were sad but I expected this to be really shocking even deuckcheon said " we don't have time we need to find mirae" poor sungjoon he didn't event get to cry properly for her and when he saw the body of lee yongsub... it must have been so shocking. But I guess that the situation is so critical that they don't have time and they have to quickly move on.

16 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Let me guess : SJ shoots SH? Jang dies?

Sigh..this really sad. 

I think no to both. But the subs don't really reveal that. But I mean we can see Jang in a hospital bed in the preview, right? they're making it sound like if SH dies that SJ will follow him into death. But all the past previews have been misleading so who knows.

also evil chairman is asking SH whether it was him or SJ who took the bone marrow, not really sure what that means

This show is really bad for one's heart, lol. I had a bad sleep thanks to seeing the preview for the finale, but that new BTS pic makes me feel at ease.

I can't believe the writer really wrote off Han Yoo Ra, lol. And Sung Hoon just gets crazier and crazier. Looks to me he clearly knows it is his own fault, but he's just trying hard to convince himself/blame it on Sung Joon (since they look alike). But I'm hoping at the end Sung Hoon went to rescue Sung Joon. The preview is obviously out of sequence, and the youtube version is different to the end of the episode 15's preview too. Youtube version had less scenes included.

My guess is Sung Joon managed to inject tranquilizer in Sung Hoon (Hey! Here's the duel you guys been waiting for!), and after that he was taken away by Park San Young's men (as shown in preview) and they tried to do tests on him. Then Sung Hoon woke up and attack Park San Young (possibly save Sung Joon). This would explain why Yang Se Jong as Sung Hoon was in the hospital in the group photos.

@rhaps HURRAYY! You should go back to episode 6 because Do In Beom started appearing more in ep6, and he did his first surgery in Doldam hospital. It was a really good episode. Love the 'acting' reaction he had when he met his dad there, hehe.

Hmm...I'm confused now, my guess may not be right anymore, and lol, I wonder just how much 'tea-looking alcohol' Yang Se Jong has drunk filming Sung Hoon drinking alcohol. All Sung Hoon did in ep15 is drink 3 bottles of alcohol and inject himself. At least few episodes back, we see fruit platter on the table, LOLLLL. Hmm, I guess it's better than seeing Sung Hoon eats Subway. HAHAHA. Food isn't that important in this show. Ugh, I nearly forgot I've to brace myself for more PPL in the finale.

Looks like Sung Hoon stole the bone marrow, and Sung Joon tried to get it back, while Park San Young also wants it...? Yaaa, Sung Hoon, stop complicate things.

PgWJ2r6.jpg

Spoiler

K22zcwc.jpg
ysPs4fO.jpg
buMdYJM.jpgDPvMwLn.jpg
c7gE3YP.jpg
oXYZh8P.jpg
uWATJc1.jpg
3CykWCi.jpg
Kkb3GNA.jpg
7vMuPkH.jpg
SeJD8xI.jpg
ujhnOJv.jpg
oIjZ4Jg.jpg
kkqjzPQ.jpgmRon78o.jpg
UP55tMp.jpg
1lEiWDL.jpg
VuJxznj.jpgnCFbeEr.jpg
gmqVipK.jpg
5gAeW0N.jpg

6 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Thanks!

This is my guess : 

Because the bone marrow is taken by SY, and Jang is critical, SJ realizes that Sanyoung will not let them get away. He goes to SH to tell him everything (perhaps he remembers more in the last episode) and ..dunno ..knocks him out in a fight?  Then SJ iss caught by Sanyoung and SH goes to rescue him. If this is what happens, then we will see the clones working together . I just hope that SJ wont die protecting SH.

Dunno ..I'm worried about the ending 

I'm putting my hopes in that bts photo. Since it looks like SJ is there with all of them. As long as he's not like a hallucination or something. But the outfit he has on is one SJ has never worn before so I doubt Jang would hallucinate him wearing it lolol 

i believe it is SH that needs redemption so he is more likely to die in a redemption equals death trope.

24 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yes, this is what I guess too! Perhaps SJ surrenders himself willingly to Sanyoung to protect everyone and hides Sanyoung. I even think that SJ asks him to protect Jang, SY and MR. But I'm worried about these clones now. Knowing SH, he wont ask the police for help. How are they supposed to leave Sanyoung with just SH alone / two of them?? Hopefully JH will come with a group of police at the same time

Regarding dr Kim, yeah..I read the recaps and knew that In Beom would come in epi 6. But I clicked epi 7 because I wanted to see the 2 doctors fought *LOL*

Sigh, I hope the writer don't redeem him last minute and without much convince. Would hate to see bloggers complain about that in their recaps/reviews. They didn't collect the illegal evidence that Choi Jo Hye asked for, but would a frozen Lee Yong Sub be convincing enough? Mi Rae can also be a witness, so is the new team leader if she isn't too afraid to testify.

Ahhh lol, yeah those two boys hate one another. But in ep7, it is KDJ's fault. In Beom was being a bigger person, and wanted to walk away, but he went ahead to say In Beom is bad at surgeries without any basis. In Beom never brags about his dad but KDJ always insult him coz of his dad, he totally deserves it, lol. Butttt... the boys become quite cute later on, hehe.

12 minutes ago, rhaps said:

@sia3 I dont think anyone can steal bone marrow, coz in bone marrow transplant, the bone marrow is directly transfered from the donor to the recipient, instead of being contained first. Well, at least that is what I watch in another drama :D . But yeah, I also wonder what containers that SH had in the preview. Could it be that it is his medicine/injection? 

Oh. Hmm. Then what was Park San Young on about Sung Joon or Sung Hoon stealing 'bone marrow'? To me, it just looks like a bag of blood.

18 minutes ago, rhaps said:

And I'm also wondering about this. Dr Han said that, when someone donated their bone marrow, then they need 2 years to be able to donor again. Then again, she should be talking about a regular person. With someone whose healing ability as fast as MR, then is it possible for her to donate her bone marrow quicker than a regular person?

Yep, I was thinking about that too. But I don't know how bone marrow transplant will help the clones because bone marrow makes blood cells, the clones need to repair their organ cells, not replace new blood cells. Even for Soo Yeon, her leukaemia is now cured but she developed cancer instead, so again I don't know how a bone marrow transplant will work for her. Maybe they should just drink Mi Rae's blood like a vampire, hahaha.

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003009.htm

Donor stem cells can be collected in 2 ways:

• Bone marrow harvest: This minor surgery is done under general anesthesia. This means the donor will be asleep and pain-free during the procedure. The bone marrow is removed from the back of both hip bones. The amount of marrow removed depends on the weight of the person who is receiving it.
  • Leukapheresis: First, the donor is given several days of shots to help stem cells move from the bone marrow into the blood. During leukapheresis, blood is removed from the donor through an IV line. The part of white blood cells that contains stem cells is then separated in a machine and removed to be later given to the recipient. The red blood cells are returned to the donor.

I think the bag of blood is Mi Rae's blood and they chose the 2nd option as described.

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

I think that YSJ is wearing SH's clothes in the pic. His hair style may have changed after shooting, coz SY is not bald anymore. I tend to think that YSJ shot his scenes as SH after doing his scenes as SJ, because I saw a BTS of him doing that

Well I was kinda thinking it was the future when SY was no longer bald? I doubt SH would casually be hanging out with Jang and SY and MR, whom he tried to kidnap? Supposedly this was them filming the final scene, according to twitter. That is also not the outfit SH is wearing this episode. It looks more his style, but Jang is wearing a suit so maybe SJ is dressed up for some reason?

or it's like you say, and Jang, MR and SY have a happy ending and then YSJ randomly was there during the filming to crash the photo lol

edit: I like the idea of MR healing faster and being able to donate sooner. 

If they are filming in that pic then SH would not have SJ's hairstyle while wearing SH's clothes. And I don't think it would automatically flop back into SJ's style right after they stopped filming unless his hair has a mind of its own lol I also never thought I'd see Jang in a suit. Not his style at all. But mostly I can't accept the idea of SJ dying and SH taking his place? I also doubt Jang would let SH hang out with SY.

What if the clone in that picture is SJ with the gank who are on the way to visit SH in jail? So both clones survive but SH still needs to pay his crime, and he's sentenced to jail for that time being.  

I just want the good guys to survive,  especially both clones...  (in a satisfying way). 

I think that's just my wishful thinking *fingers crossed*

Archived