[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest dr jung

THE RATING FOR EP4. 18.3 %!

I fell asleep last night while watching Ep4.. eh! I just rewatched it~ (:

I loved it when Chiaki just took his shirt off... and when he was showering......... HOTTTNESSSSSSSS in the house!!!! hehe

I should seriously go read the manga right now....... darn..

Oh, about the ----> KISSSSSSSSSSSS

Well, he wasn't really sleeping. He was just resting xD

He said "That was a return courtesy [for what she has done for him throughout the practice, etc]."

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<3! CAPS !

gyaaapo ()o() u're so mean .. !

th_17053_cap049_122_544lo.jpgth_17058_cap050_122_396lo.jpgth_17063_cap051_122_437lo.jpgth_17069_cap052_122_479lo.jpg

Nodame's onigiri , hey why that face Chiaki-san , but u eat it afterall right ?

th_17073_cap053_122_341lo.jpg

<<33 guess who is he looking "passionately" like that LoL

th_17078_cap054_122_445lo.jpg

giri giri ....

th_17812_cap006_122_367lo.jpgth_17819_cap026_122_541lo.jpg

th_18268_cap056_122_587lo.jpg <3 th_18277_cap057_122_422lo.jpg

zz..zz... ahhhhhH!

th_17933_cap031_122_451lo.jpgth_17938_cap033_122_553lo.jpgth_17942_cap034_122_449lo.jpg

th_17947_cap042_122_334lo.jpg Konbawa~~.... th_18027_cap043_122_599lo.jpg holy sh!t !

<333 wth is it .. hawt !!

th_18452_cap058_122_585lo.jpgth_18456_cap059_122_318lo.jpgth_18472_cap060_122_596lo.jpgth_18477_cap061_122_506lo.jpg

th_18481_cap062_122_433lo.jpgth_18625_cap063_122_342lo.jpgth_18629_cap064_122_531lo.jpgth_18656_cap066_122_467lo.jpg

th_18660_cap067_122_502lo.jpgth_18819_cap068_122_492lo.jpgth_18823_cap069_122_438lo.jpgIf i see a guy like this ,I'd give him a kiss tooLoL

GyaapooOOoo XD~ !!!

Okay, I got carried away this ep. Anyways, here are some more random caps between Nodame and Chiaki

In Chiaki's residence. Nodame decorates and celebrates.

041mr9.th.jpg

First chance: target confirmed.

043ij5.th.jpg

Locked on.

044vl2.th.jpg

First chance failed.

045je6.th.jpg

Rabu rabu couple. Chiaki is a pro at cooking. Look at the way he chops.

047mz3.th.jpg

I admit it is very hard for Nodame to resist such charms.

0410jg3.th.jpg

Second chance: target confirmed.

0411ot7.th.jpg

Locked on.

0412gk0.th.jpg

Second chance failed (but hey she's right next to him under the same blanket.)

0414pt1.th.jpg

The next morning. Nodame apparent spent the night and in pajama.

0416lq7.th.jpg

Out of no where she appeared with onigiri.

0420qp6.th.jpg

The lovely couple enjoy watching anime together.

0423ny7.th.jpg

Yes, we need fanservice. Hot Chiaki in shower.

0425yt3.th.jpg

Third chance: success!

0432zs9.th.jpg

Ep 5 preview: Nani kore?

0435qx7.th.jpg

Guest crazyMuka

Goodness, episode 4 is the LOVE!!! It's hysterically funny, charmingly cute, heartwarmingly touching and so musically enchanting!!!! Haha, sorry, I just got a little carried away XD. I'm surprised that in only 45 mins they were able to make me laugh out loud at Nodame's crazy antics, cheer for the S-Oke's wonderful performance; plus, it was just lovely how Nodame went out of her way to help Chiaki understand the real meaning of

teamwork and the joy of music in her very own unique ways. I agree with Yvonne that she did it very subtly, but wah, it really got to him ^___^a... Btw, I <333 the kotatsu part. In a sense, it appears to be quite random, but it's just so sweet to see the 4 of them bonding together. And the performance near the end was marvelous. They actually did it their own way!!! The piece they played was really energetic, I'm still humming it as I'm typing right now XD. Nodame's own version of Beethoven's 7th symphony is very very nice as well, it's a bit more fun, intimate and childish, but it shows just how talented Nodame can be when she wants to.

To Ran and Shinobu, thanks a lot for the caps!!! *can't stop laughing at Masumi's very... bizarre outfit in Shinobu's last cap :sweatingbullets::w00t::D *

Finally, to contribute a little to this thread, I uploaded two magazine pics. These are from Memento Blog so all credits go to him for scanning and uploading!!

nodame1qs8.th.jpg nodame2rv5.th.jpg

regarding episode 4 and the stills, i think nodame looked really cute sleeping in chiaki's bed with her softtoy. How could Chiaki shout at her?

I like her pjs. Also really enjoyed the part where nodame was playing the piano when chiaki came out from the shower. The piece sounded really fun, with plenty of spunk. I've always liked nodame's way of interpreting music.

Guest crazyMuka

can anyone tell me where can i download 350 mb file for this drama? Thanks

As far as I know, Jdrama RAWs are not divided precisely to 350MB and 700MB rips like those of Kdrama. The file size varies all the time, the only HQ rips you'd find are those posted by MHFan over at D-addicts and the file sizes range from 600MB to 1GB. I don't think there're files that are of smaller size, unless someone starts to reduce the quality of MHFan's rips.

Sorry I can't be of much help in this area.

Guest Sarang^DBSG

Oh i see hey thanks for giving me so much info. I found out where to dl nodame cantabile in somewhat 200 plus mb file size. It's in yycaf

just watched episode 4 again, this time with subtitles... i am just surprised at how many things they are trying to cover in a single episode. wow... in most dramas, there are events that are unnecessary and are there just to kill time, but in this, every single scene is important. My favourite scene of all is nodame playing the S-oke piece. 2nd fav scene is her sleeping with her rabbit plushie (?), and following next is the s-oke performance, then the kiss of course... That's how much they have covered in just one episode... not to mention the kotatsu part. Even though Chiaki is very hot, i have to admit ueno juri did justice to her role. I absolutely love how she interprets the role of nodame. As for my favourite music piece in the drama, it's Czardas by Monti. The violinist who retook the exam right before Mine-kun played it.

Shinobu I :wub: you!!! Thank you so much for all the great captures!!! And don't worry, there's no such thing as getting carried away with these adorable two! :D Please please continue to give us your wonderful screen caps!!! We all truly appreciate it!

Nomanymore, thank you too for your cute caps!!! Muka, thanks for sharing those pics from Momento's blog!

Basically, any pics of Nodame and Chiaki together are very much welcome!!! :lol: Many thanks!

Can't wait for Ep 5! Chiaki Senpai looks great in his kimono too! There was a scene in the preview...I only managed to capture his back...and I just assume it was him. But his kimono was like black for the top part, and green/aqua for the bottom part. I think.

I've got a question ^^

Does the raw 700Mb-episode in Japaneseguy's clubbox sync with the soft sub from d-addict?

Or do you guys know where to grab the hardsubbed version?

Thax lots in advance

Guest Sarang^DBSG

just watched episode 4 again, this time with subtitles... i am just surprised at how many things they are trying to cover in a single episode. wow... in most dramas, there are events that are unnecessary and are there just to kill time, but in this, every single scene is important. My favourite scene of all is nodame playing the S-oke piece. 2nd fav scene is her sleeping with her rabbit plushie (?), and following next is the s-oke performance, then the kiss of course... That's how much they have covered in just one episode... not to mention the kotatsu part. Even though Chiaki is very hot, i have to admit ueno juri did justice to her role. I absolutely love how she interprets the role of nodame. As for my favourite music piece in the drama, it's Czardas by Monti. The violinist who retook the exam right before Mine-kun played it.

Subs? Chinese subs?

Guest crazyMuka

lp1004088867po1.th.jpg

Nodame Cantabile 0 Character Book

http://shouhaku.livejournal.com/3523.html click to order

wow, that looks so tempting. Are you the one selling it, shinhaku? If so, could you please provide a few more info about this book, like the pages, dimension of the book, and what generally is it about? Is it more like an art book or is it mostly just info about the characters and story? I'm very new to these kinda stuff but I'm so addicted to Nodame Cantabile I plan to get everything I could about it :sweatingbullets: . Thanks :).

Guest aikomidori

I just finished watching the first episode and I LOVE, ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEE THIS DRAMA :wub:

It's so hard trying to resist looking at pics/spoilers for the next three episodes but I'm trying to hold out until I'm done downloading (downloading takes soooo long ToT Why isn't Nodame Cantabile on YouTube...)

The funniest part was when Chiaki was helping (more like forcing) Nodame to clean out her room ("richard simmons Fortunetelling"!!! XD) and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Nodame <33333 I don't think I've laughed this much over a drama for a very very long time :D

I just finished watching the first episode and I LOVE, ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEE THIS DRAMA :wub:

It's so hard trying to resist looking at pics/spoilers for the next three episodes but I'm trying to hold out until I'm done downloading (downloading takes soooo long ToT Why isn't Nodame Cantabile on YouTube...)

Nodame isn't on Youtube because Fuji TV asked Youtube to remove all those vids. I'm just glad I can still watch it through other means you know.

Archived