[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Shinobu, thank you for all those wonderful captures of all the cute/sweet Chiaki&Nodame moments!!!

I just love how Chiaki's face lit up, thinking it was Nodame at the door! Hehehehehe...

Can't wait till Ep 4!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrynkiwi

Wow. It is as good as ppl say. I loved the first episode! It is nice and refreshing. The interaction between the two is funny. I am loving it so far.

Guest wandaaaa

tamaki hiroshi is hotttt!! hahaha but when he makes those faces of disgust during the drama i'm like = _ = .. it looks so fake!! oh well, nodame is psycho man lolllll

I watched Nodame Cantabile's cast playing arrow here , I think he's a lefty :)

Shinobu, thank you for all those wonderful captures of all the cute/sweet Chiaki&Nodame moments!!!

I just love how Chiaki's face lit up, thinking it was Nodame at the door! Hehehehehe...

Can't wait till Ep 4!

I didn't think his face lit up then. overall, i think according to the way tamaki portrays chiaki, he's still kinda disgusted to be linked to nodame in any romantic way, she's more like someone he accepts as a friend/neighbor that he could spend some moments with (like offer her food and explain music to her), but refuses to step anywhere closer. When i read the manga (reading the chinese version though), chiaki seems slightly less repulsive towards nodame(though he beats her up hard like he does in the drama). So i'm really interested to see how tamaki's gonna tie in all the transitions and eventually confesses he(as in chiaki) likes her..

Guest dr jung

I like the fact that it's not always about Chiaki and Nodame heh.

I haven't had the time to read the manga.. I want to.. but then I'm at the same time LAZY as heck.. I like it when I can just sit and move my eyeballs instead of moving my hands.. that's too much work=PP

I didn't think his face lit up then. overall, i think according to the way tamaki portrays chiaki, he's still kinda disgusted to be linked to nodame in any romantic way, she's more like someone he accepts as a friend/neighbor that he could spend some moments with (like offer her food and explain music to her), but refuses to step anywhere closer. When i read the manga (reading the chinese version though), chiaki seems slightly less repulsive towards nodame(though he beats her up hard like he does in the drama). So i'm really interested to see how tamaki's gonna tie in all the transitions and eventually confesses he(as in chiaki) likes her..

After 3 eps, he is still disgusted at her on the outside. In ep 2, he showed his caring side when he bought 2 fish (after remembering that Nodame wanted to eat dinner together) and was upset when seeing Nodame eating with the other guy. When his ex knocked he thought it was Nodame and immediately opened his door roughly to retaliate. When he saw Nodame coming back he took his ex inside the room and showed that satisfactory face (after making her jealous.) Surely he still looks disgusted at her but he cares a lot for her. Whenever someone knocks, he thinks of Nodame and he never refuses to cook for her. In a way, without realizing it he gravitates toward her (and allow himself to pamper her). Seeing them so comfortable with each other is pure sweetness. I like the subtle development. Of course the turning point is what I'm waiting for as well.

Guest earthgurl

just a quick question.....are the episodes u all download more than 1gb per episode??? are they any places where i can find around 700mb per episode??

I must say I totally agree with Shinobu's view point! On the front, Chiaki is all cool and mean towards Nodame, hitting and yelling at her, etc. Yet deep inside, he's caring for her much more than he realizes!!! Besides the examples Shinobu pointed out, I like to talk about the way he cared for her when she caught that cold. How he let her slept on his nap, and unconsiously putting his hand on her head/hair. (same as the comic).

webby, thanks for your POV. But I will still keep mine. ;) So, maybe "lit up" wasn't the right word...but his expression was definitely different! I guess it was a look of "Ha, it's that Nodame again!" (with a tint of joy/excitement)

His disappointment was apparent when he opened to door to find that contrabass girl instead...he closed the door, tiredness returned to his face. However, when he heard Nodame's voice, he quickly opened the door again. That must be something! :wub:

Anyhow, we are all entitled to our own opinions! :D

Would you please tell us how Chiaki and Nodame finally get together in the comic??? Since you are reading it! Thanks so much!

Guest smalllee

AH! i'm so surprised to discover the existence of this wonderful thread!!

I GOT HOOKED immediately after watching the first episode. it's just so freaking hilarious that i can't stop downloading every week -in the midst of my really important exams haha!

whoa glad to know that ep 3's rating's high! xD i can't wait to watch ep four, SCANDALOUS huh <3

^^i'm pretty sure that they will end up together (:

oh btw, i find it crazily hilarious when chiaki opens her necklace!!! hahahhaa

:D OMG OMG OMG!!! :D

LOVE Ep4!!! Absolutely love it! Spoilers ahead!!!

I love the storyline...because it shows how Chiaki learns about what music truly is...that in order to play good music, one has to enjoy it. And I :wub: the fact that it is Nodame who shows him the light. It is always her naive/pure but subtle ways of waking him up...of making him see how fun music can be. So sweet!

And it was super hilarious about the whole kotatsu plot!!! LMAO :lol: In case you don't know what kotatsu is, it is an ESSENTIAL heating advice in Japan during winter! Everyone must have kotatsu in their household!!! Basically, it's a table covered by a quilt. There's a heater built to the table, so it's extremely warm when you put your feet in. In no time, your whole body will warm up!!! It's really as comfy as the show portrays!!!

The BEST part of Ep 4 is the last part!!! My Japanese is limited...but I think Chiaki senpai allowed Nodame to kiss him!!! :wub::wub: All throughout the episode, Nodame was trying to kiss him...but everytime, she failed! She was trying to kiss him while he was asleep...but he seemed to move away everytime. :lol:

Anyway, in the very end, Chiaki was exhausted from conducting...and *slept* on the bench of the school's courtyard. (Looking very handsome by the way!) Nodame was so excited, seeing him asleep, thinking this was her chance again!!! As Nodame slowly approached him, she kept on asking him in a quiet voice, "Are you really asleep Chiaki senpai?"

Then finally, she leaned forward, and YEAH, this time, Chiaki didn't move...and her kiss landed on his cheek!!! Wooohoooooooooooo....she yelled out happily...cheering as she ran away...celebrating her own victory!!! :lol:

The camera returned to the "sleeping" Chiaki, his voice over (I am not sure what he really said, except the part about stupid, but I gather it's something like this), "Baka (Stupid). Of course I know about it." Or something to that effect. That means he knew that Nodame was going to kiss him...and he let her!!! So sweet and cute!

Ep 5 looked GREAT! Can't wait! This is really the BEST drama of the season!

my first post in this thread!! so imma make a loooong post! keke :P

anyways, i was soooo sad before the dramas of this season starts, cos there was no dorama that really took my interest that much..(my fave last season was MBMH, so u'll see that i prefer funny ones~) and i dont really know wad nodame was abt cos i didn't read the manga..

but now, even tho it's just 3 episodes (i havent watch 4!), it's already my BEST dorama of the YEAR!! :wub:

and i already went to the bookstore to order my manga! (it's out of stock!! O_o )

anyways, thanks Sailorprinzess for ur icons, really love ur gif!!

i shall find time to make them too! :vicx:

After 3 eps, he is still disgusted at her on the outside. In ep 2, he showed his caring side when he bought 2 fish (after remembering that Nodame wanted to eat dinner together) and was upset when seeing Nodame eating with the other guy. When his ex knocked he thought it was Nodame and immediately opened his door roughly to retaliate. When he saw Nodame coming back he took his ex inside the room and showed that satisfactory face (after making her jealous.) Surely he still looks disgusted at her but he cares a lot for her. Whenever someone knocks, he thinks of Nodame and he never refuses to cook for her. In a way, without realizing it he gravitates toward her (and allow himself to pamper her). Seeing them so comfortable with each other is pure sweetness. I like the subtle development. Of course the turning point is what I'm waiting for as well.

agrees.

actually i think that there was a little jealousy in chiaki when he saw nodame eating happily with mine.

and sometimes i think that nodame is like a stray cat that sticks with him, even though she is not her official "pet", he still feel kinda betrayed when the cat(nodame) went off to find her own food, instead of waiting for him to give her food.

webby, thanks for your POV. But I will still keep mine. ;) So, maybe "lit up" wasn't the right word...but his expression was definitely different! I guess it was a look of "Ha, it's that Nodame again!" (with a tint of joy/excitement)

His disappointment was apparent when he opened to door to find that contrabass girl instead...he closed the door, tiredness returned to his face. However, when he heard Nodame's voice, he quickly opened the door again. That must be something! :wub:

maybe "lift up" aint the right word but i totally love this part!! although chiaki was thinking, "so it's nodame's turn(to ask him stuff), huh?" but he's kinda looking forward to see her! and when he thought he was hallucinating after seeing sakura, he immediately opened the door when he hears nodame's voice. the 1st thought that came into my mind was "he only wants nodame!!" keke :lol:

and thanks Yvonne for the spoilers!!

i doubt i can sleep peacefully later if i didn't read ur spoilers!!

if i didn't remember wrongly, u live in japan rite? so envious of ya!! why cant we watch japanese doramas online too like the korean dramas.......T__T

btw i read the trailer on the nodame homepage..it wote "Chiaki, after experiencing kotatsu for the first time, sleeps like a log carelessly without fighting against the charm of doing a score-check." LOL.

even though they didn't say it out officially, 'carelessly' means without guarding against nodame. hahaha!

chiaki senpai is soooooo sweeet!!

now i cant wait to watch episode 4!! but i hafta wait 1 day for the raw, and another day before watching the chinese hardsubbed one.

some contributions!

the pics from the photo gallery at the nodame homepage~

Vol. 1

pg0101iv8.jpgpg0102tn7.jpgpg0103xa8.jpg

pg0104bf6.jpgpg0105xa3.jpgpg0106kr1.jpg

Vol. 2

pg0201mc6.jpgpg0202rz9.jpgpg0203xg2.jpg

pg0204ue8.jpgpg0205va1.jpgpg0206qi2.jpg

Vol. 3

pg0301qc4.jpgpg0302vd6.jpgpg0303ks1.jpg

pg0304hx5.jpgpg0305tf9.jpgpg0306bs7.jpg

Vol. 4

pg0401bz0.jpgpg0402hz9.jpgpg0403ok6.jpg

pg0404yt9.jpgpg0405pr1.jpgpg0406ce3.jpg

Vol. 5

pg0501dt9.jpgpg0502sr0.jpgpg0503qe4.jpg

pg0504es6.jpgpg0505va1.jpgpg0506kc4.jpg

will post the other voulumes in another post cos it's exceeding 30 images!

Nice pics, yArr0w.

Yvonne, you lucky devil you, already had the chance to watch ep 4. Reading the spoilers is really killing me. The anticipation is growing and I can't wait to see those cute moments. Hiroshi Tamaki sweetie I'm so in love with you. :wub: (Just recently kicked Kame to the curb.) :P

Sailorprinzess, I believe you live in my neck of the woods.

hah, Yvonne beat me to watching episode 4. For those who just need the raws for epi4, http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy has it (<200MB).

Spilling what happens in the drama later would make it a less fun experience since u'd already know what to expect.. but yvonne, if you still wanna know, PM me :)

and in response to yvonne's spoilers: the manga i read translated chiaki's response to nodame's kiss as 'returning her a favor'. so you're right :)

Guest swatch11

hah, Yvonne beat me to watching episode 4. For those who just need the raws for epi4, http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy has it (<200MB).

Spilling what happens in the drama later would make it a less fun experience since u'd already know what to expect.. but yvonne, if you still wanna know, PM me :)

and in response to yvonne's spoilers: the manga i read translated chiaki's response to nodame's kiss as 'returning her a favor'. so you're right :)

Webby, thanks a lottt! :)

Episode 4 sounds so cool! I really want to watch it now~! I really hope for a happy ending for Nodame and Chiaki! I think it's so cute how she openly shows her affection for him and he's always trying (or pretending?) to escape! It's so funny when that gay guy gets jealous too.

I haven't read all of the manga, but I hope there are more sweet Nodame and Chiaki moments! :)

:D OMG OMG OMG!!! :D

The BEST part of Ep 4 is the last part!!! My Japanese is limited...but I think Chiaki senpai allowed Nodame to kiss him!!! :wub::wub: All throughout the episode, Nodame was trying to kiss him...but everytime, she failed! She was trying to kiss him while he was asleep...but he seemed to move away everytime. :lol:

Anyway, in the very end, Chiaki was exhausted from conducting...and *slept* on the bench of the school's courtyard. (Looking very handsome by the way!) Nodame was so excited, seeing him asleep, thinking this was her chance again!!! As Nodame slowly approached him, she kept on asking him in a quiet voice, "Are you really asleep Chiaki senpai?"

Then finally, she leaned forward, and YEAH, this time, Chiaki didn't move...and her kiss landed on his cheek!!! Wooohoooooooooooo....she yelled out happily...cheering as she ran away...celebrating her own victory!!! :lol:

The camera returned to the "sleeping" Chiaki, his voice over (I am not sure what he really said, except the part about stupid, but I gather it's something like this), "Baka (Stupid). Of course I know about it." Or something to that effect. That means he knew that Nodame was going to kiss him...and he let her!!! So sweet and cute!

Ep 5 looked GREAT! Can't wait! This is really the BEST drama of the season!

kyaaa kyaaa XD~ !!! *ran's excited* !!!!! ma~~~ too much kiss recently lol , akak i mean in those dramas that i'm watching currently lol , :wacko: woooo I'm still single , it makes me feel so envious LoL

maa~~ my fav part is still in 1st eps , when he wahes her hair , it's just so cuteee !!! just look like me and my doggie XD~ cho kawaii

Archived