[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Just finished 1st eps , to be honest I was little hesitated on deciding watch it or not but not I dun't have any regret , this is just HILARIOUS XD~~ can't believe that Juri could play Nodame so well , kyyaaaa , kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ; and Hiroshi , omg his maniac mood hoho >o< !! can't imagine how these 2 got closer that way~ so cutee kakakak Can't wait for next eps sub comes out !!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happytime

really enjoyed the first 2 episodes. it's funny and manga-ish in a different way. Judging from these episodes, this is as good or better than HYD.

i crack up whenever shinichi can't stand nodame's filthiness... esp the part when he started washing her hair and blowing drying it afterwards.

yup yup...it was funny for me because both had totally different "view". nodame thought it as a paradise when washing her her and shinchi thought as doctor caring for his patient. haha

for me, ep.2 was all right. i thought the "gay guy" wasn't necessary. or was it in the manga? because i didn't read it and it was just too much for me:blush: u can see in this ep, Shinchi is starting to like Nodame but he doesn't know why. :lol: oh and did Nodame kiss the teacher in the end?! :crazy:

Guest OnionII

too many dissapointing jdramas and i hope this wont be one ! wtched epi 1 and 2 and its fun! anyway the preview of epi 3 didnt look interesting... whats wif that random gal? i didnt want them to focus only in love, but at least a little bit mor romance... i really wanted to see nodame and chiaki to develop more other then showing useless ppl's scene n story... i really want the story to focus on dem.. biased? yea.. coz chiaki is soo hot and nodame's kind of beauty is growin on me. tthumbs up for the main casts!

Guest crazyMuka

for me, ep.2 was all right. i thought the "gay guy" wasn't necessary. or was it in the manga? because i didn't read it and it was just too much for me:blush: u can see in this ep, Shinchi is starting to like Nodame but he doesn't know why. :lol: oh and did Nodame kiss the teacher in the end?! :crazy:

The gay guy is also in the manga, and he's one of the main characters. His role as of now isn't very major (nor is it getting any more prominent yet in later volumes of the manga, I don't understand why he's there anyways). As for whether or not Nodame kissed the professor, I don't think she did. It seemed like Stresemann was beaten up at the end (by whom I can't really tell, but Chiaki could be a right candidate, he has got such hot temper), hence his laying on the floor looking all weird, lol :D.

too many dissapointing jdramas and i hope this wont be one ! wtched epi 1 and 2 and its fun! anyway the preview of epi 3 didnt look interesting... whats wif that random gal? i didnt want them to focus only in love, but at least a little bit mor romance... i really wanted to see nodame and chiaki to develop more other then showing useless ppl's scene n story... i really want the story to focus on dem.. biased? yea.. coz chiaki is soo hot and nodame's kind of beauty is growin on me. tthumbs up for the main casts!

This manga focuses alot on humour and everyday life activities of music students. Don't worry though, the manga does cover enough romance for you, though the romance between Chiaki and Nodame takes a REALLY long time to develop, and it's really subtle. However, the way I view this manga, it is more these ambitious music students learning to discover their passions and such. The 2nd episode isn't my favorite either. The 2nd ep was taken straight out from the 2nd volume, and so far, the 2nd volume of this manga is my least least favorite book. I almost stopped reading the manga after that 2nd volume, thank god I didn't because the manga got significantly better later on. Even when the 3rd episode's preview didn't look all that good, I still think that I will enjoy it more than the 2nd ep. If you waited patiently, you will see more sweet scenes between Nodame and Chiaki :blush: :P . I love these two characters so much, and yes, I'd love to see the focus on them all the time as well, but that wouldn't be very interesting. To me, the focus on different characters and their interaction do give us more space to reflect on the two main characters, and I think that is important.

Guest dr jung

yup yup...it was funny for me because both had totally different "view". nodame thought it as a paradise when washing her her and shinchi thought as doctor caring for his patient. haha

The gay guy is also in the manga, and he's one of the main characters. His role as of now isn't very major (nor is it getting any more prominent yet in later volumes of the manga, I don't understand why he's there anyways). As for whether or not Nodame kissed the professor, I don't think she did. It seemed like Stresemann was beaten up at the end (by whom I can't really tell, but Chiaki could be a right candidate, he has got such hot temper), hence his laying on the floor looking all weird, lol :D.

Nooooooooooooo, crazyMka. You missed the point of the last scene!!!! Hahahah xD

*highlight here->> at the end, the professor's mouth is all foamed up.. although the viewers don't actually see the scene (personally, that would be strange/awkward/disgusting) in which Juri and the professor kiss, she DID kiss him, but then her breath was sooooo stinky that she made him foamy at the mouth... does that make sense? LOL maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't that sound right? :w00t::lol:

Guest crazyMuka

^ haha, sou desu ka XD XD... Omg, I missed that completely. I thought about that but dismissed it because well, I just didn't really think that her breath could be THAT bad :D. Thanks for telling me, though I'd rather want to have this vision of Chiaki beating up Stresemann for Nodame's sake, to protect her, that would be very sweet, hehe... but yeah, it's like wishful thinking, as if Chiaki would do that for poor Nodame XD. That makes me wonder about what would happen later on when Chiaki does kiss Nodame? That would be like a disaster, wouldn't it? Yea, I read a spoiler that Chiaki shall kiss Nodame in one of the later volumes, but if this is going to be the case, poor Chiaki XD. Omg, I can't stop giggling at that thought at all.

no doubt Stressmann suffered the aftermath of the deadly kiss. good thing chiaki didn't agree to her request for the 'prince's kiss' as medicine for her cold.

I think I liked Episode 1 better than Episode 2. I guess I didn't care for the whole storyline of that afro guy liking Chiaki-senpai. Hopefully the thrid episode will be better! However I still love this series!

I made a few extra icons too:

sailorprinzess_nodame7.jpgsailorprinzess_nodame6.jpgsailorprinzess_nodame5.jpg

sailorprinzess_nodame4.jpgsailorprinzess_nodame3.jpg

Monday, please come quicker so I can watch Nodame!

Is there anywhere on the net where I can read the comic??? I really want to see what will happen!

By the way, the comic is up to vol.17 in Japan...but it is NOT finished yet.

Guest crazyMuka

^ wow, and I thought it was completed at volume 15 o.0; As to where to dl the volumes for the comic, I'll PM you the links, Yvonne, it's only up to volume 4 though. I think the translator stopped after it was licensed. But it seems like you know Chinese, maybe someone else would find more volumes in Chinese for you :).

Guest revontulet

I love this drama! Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri look absolutely adorable together<3 I can't wait till epi. 2 soft subs come out, or has it already?

Just watched the 3rd ep...it's not as hilarious as the last two, but I enjoyed it greatly nevertheless!!! :D Beware of SPOILERS!

I guess you can say this drama is getting more into deeper, meaningful themes. Basically, Chiaki senpai is finally learning what music is truly is. Not just the notes, or the instrument...but that it truly stems from the person who is playing. That music is life...etc.

What I LOVE the most about this ep is the way how Chiaki is actually looking forward to Nodame's visit to his place. SO SWEET!!! :wub: He didn't even realize it himself...but Tamaki Hiroshi really portrays Chiaki well...the expression on his face when he thought Nodame is knocking on his door. The look of joy...yet at the same time, he tried to suppress it, and then put on his cool front again. :lol:

For example, Chiaki was bothered by many students in the band...endless phone calls, etc. He finally arrived in his home...and was absolutely exhausted. However, when he heard knocking on his door...his whole face lighted up!!! "It must be that Nodame girl..." But you can tell he wasn't annoyed. Hehehehe...

Then, in another scene, Chiaki looked so hurt/horrified when Nodame called him "Chiaki senpai is a Monster! Devil!" :lol: So cute!

I just wish there are more scenes of Chiaki senpai and Nodame together! We NEED more scenes of these adorable two!!! :wub: I just don't think there is enough, really. (And I am not being biased here.)

Guest asianrice

^Oh boy, oh boy. Your post got me even more excited for this episode, Yvonne. I hope it will be up on d-addicts by the time I get home. Pity, the subs aren't out for episode 2 yet so I'll only have little idea about what's going on. *falling behind* :lol:

Guest dr jung

sorry to MukaaaaA! LOL. I just watched the 3rd episode.. Nodame DID punch him.. LOL! I didn't think punching someone makes that person foamy at mouth... haha xD

Guest revontulet

Hahhahaha, I'm gonna go download episode 3. I'll give a review, I suppose. Oh I have korean subs btw, does anyone want them?

Archived