[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest run_lola_run

I can't believe the subs for this show are already out when this show has barely debuted!!! That's amazing! Now I can watch it. Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

asianrice :wub: your avatar! Love that scene...can't wait till they pair up together...will they ever? I am not sure because I didn't read the comic. Would you please tell me where I can read up on the comic?! Is it finished yet? Thanks so much!

I find Nodame super duper adorable! And Chiaki senpai is so handsome!

Can't wait for more!

asianrice :wub: your avatar! Love that scene...can't wait till they pair up together...will they ever? I am not sure because I didn't read the comic. Would you please tell me where I can read up on the comic?! Is it finished yet? Thanks so much!

I find Nodame super duper adorable! And Chiaki senpai is so handsome!

Can't wait for more!

I think the manga is finished being released in Japan, but I am not exactly sure. However here in the States, the manga is being released, with the 7th volume being released at the end of this month. I am not sure about the availability in the other countries, though. I hope I helped. ^_^

I had some free time last night, so I decided to make a few icons. They really aren't that great, but I thought I should share. Here they are:

nodame2.jpgnodame1.jpgnodame3.jpgnodame4.gifnodame5.jpg

nodame6.gifnodame7.jpgnodame8.jpgnodame9.jpgnodame10.jpg

Guest crazyMuka

oh wow, those avatars are great, Sailorprinzess. I'm grabbing a few to use now, you'd chosen to do so many great moments, lolz XD. I've watched the 1st episode for the 3rd time and I'm still not bored of it yet. It's cute and funny and it met my expectation nicely.

oh wow, those avatars are great, Sailorprinzess. I'm grabbing a few to use now, you'd chosen to do so many great moments, lolz XD. I've watched the 1st episode for the 3rd time and I'm still not bored of it yet. It's cute and funny and it met my expectation nicely.

I am glad you like the icons! ^_^

Yeah, this show is awesome. I've watched it a couple of times already, and I can't say that I've gotten bored of it yet.

My favorite part in the first episode is when Chiaki-senpai wakes up in Nodame's apartment, and she asks "Do you remember last night?" lol That was so great.

I can not wait until the next episode!

Guest crazyMuka

watched epi1 and its really good !!!!!

when is the 2nd epi releasing??? is this a daily drama or ..?

The 2nd ep should be out on Monday in Japan, and it should be up for download on D-addicts a day later or so. This is a weekly drama, it airs every Monday in Japan.

Guest superivystar

i heard such good feedback for this one..i'll def watch this fsho! :P but i have to wait until it's finished so i can do a marathon lol. i don't think i can wait a week for the next ep to air since it sounds really really good :D

Guest luluchan

hahahah this is quite fun show ahhaha

EITA LOOKS TOTALLY DIFFERENT he's so cute hAHhhaha anyways

the dude from Gokusen 2(i forgot his name) is totally hilarious

this drama is produced like a manga sooo cute !! ehhehe

OMG :lol:

Just watched the second ep...and LMAO! Roflmao kind of funny! :lol: Super hilarious!!! I love it, I just :wub: it!

Nodame is so adorable...and Chiaki senpai is just so kakkoi! Cool and handsome!

I think Chiaki is kind of liking Nodame...without realizing himself! He was jealous when he saw Nodame and Eita's character together. And although he is trying to be mean to Nodame...he is being nicer and more indulging to her weird behaviour! :D::wub:

Can't wait till the next ep!!! This is my favorite drama of this season for sure!

Guest crazyMuka

^ Yvonne, you got me so hyped up waiting for the 2nd ep. Even though I knew what is going to happen but I just can't wait to see how they're gonna play those parts on the screen. With the classical music in the background, the drama completes how I imagine things should be like.

Chiaki is a very interesting character, to me, he's just as weird as Nodame-chan XD. He's so serious about everything, and Nodame is so careless, scatterbrained, silly about everything. Together, they complete each other perfectly. The first time I read the manga, it surprised me at how easily the two got along, even from their first encounter. There was absolutely no awkward moments between the two, they fought and got along so well like they were destined to be soulmates or something. No matter how much Chiaki complained about Nodame's presence, he did nothing serious to get rid of her. What I like about this manga/drama is that the two main characters learn from each other bit by bit and change themselves little by little. It's very subtle behind all the wacky humour and slapstick comedy, but it's there and that's why I like it so much.

This is the kind of romantic comedy I need to relax after a stressful day, and after watching heavy drama like 14 sai no hana. I hope the ratings go up up for the 2nd ep :D.

Guest happytime

rating for EP 2 is 16.1%!

i can't believe it dropped :vicx: this drama is so funny~~ i am downloading ep 2 right now :P can't wait to watch it after school tomorrow.

Guest dr jung

rating for EP 2 is 16.1%!

i can't believe it dropped :vicx: this drama is so funny~~ i am downloading ep 2 right now :P can't wait to watch it after school tomorrow.

2nd episodes almost always drop. :) If people like the drama, then it will go up; I promise you. LOL

Off to watch the 2nd episode finally... my internet is so slow today for some reason. :vicx:

//edit//

LOL!!!! That was just... funny!

Just way toooooooooooo hilarious.

I loved the last scene... at first I was like huh o_O, then I was like oh O_O! xD!!!!

really enjoyed the first 2 episodes. it's funny and manga-ish in a different way. Judging from these episodes, this is as good or better than HYD.

i crack up whenever shinichi can't stand nodame's filthiness... esp the part when he started washing her hair and blowing drying it afterwards.

Archived