[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Just wanted to say hello and thank you for all the posts..I've been lurking to this thread for while and loving this show..

altough I've only seen the first 2 eps :(

bcs I'm almost going over my d/l limit for this month sighh..gotta wait for another 2 weeks for the new cycle before I can star d/l the next eps! it sucks....hehehe..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the translations dadedum!! now i understand what was happening =P they're so cute. ehehe. can't get enough of them =P *sigh*

hmm...wonder if something will happen between the two O.O =P

So Tamaki worked in a restaurant before no wonder why he chopped like a pro. :D

haha.. i didn't notice that connection until you mentioned it. but yeah, from what i remember, chiaki shinichi was always chopping onions when he did his superspeed chopping in the drama. He must have had plenty of practice during his restaurant days.

I enjoyed watching Smap bistro a lot so I couldn’t help my damn self and made quite a few caps:

Introducing Tamaki and Juri.

Nakai: You two sure look good together eh?

Tamaki: Yeah?

bistro01ge2.th.jpg

Take a look at our Tamaki in Waterboys. I didn’t even know it was him.

bistro02wy7.th.jpg

So how many times Tamaki eyes Juri exactly? Tamaki -> Juri #1

bistro04pz1.th.jpg

Juri returns the favor. (Looking at him in Nodame is not enough.) Juri -> Tamaki #1

bistro05ij3.th.jpg

(Sure Nakai is that direction and that is the excuse he use to justify his eyes direction. Tamaki -> Juri #2

bistro06wl7.th.jpg

Ahh… they’re so comfortable with each other deshou? (Tamaki <-> Juri #1

bistro07ci9.th.jpg

This is the part when Tamaki says he likes to eat chocate instead in the morning. Juri laughs and Tamaki joins.

bistro09pa5.th.jpg

Juri does a lot of talking here and Tamaki is playing a good listener. (A good man who stands beside his woman is his role right now.)

bistro10tn5.th.jpg

Juri -> Tamaki #2 (and that's the reason Tamaki is smiling happily.)

bistro13nz4.th.jpg

(I wonder what Tamaki is thinking as it appears that he’s cough cough wiping his drool.)

bistro15gb3.th.jpg

First dish: Takuya’s fried fish.

Juri guesses ‘kuri?’ (chestnut inside the fish?)

bistro25pk8.th.jpg

Takuya almost fell backward as a result of her guess.

bistro26po4.th.jpg

Oishii desu ne? ummm ummm… (Tamaki <-> Juri #2)

bistro29wd2.th.jpg

Tamaki glances over again (Tamaki -> Juri #3)

bistro30hf4.th.jpg

Takuya: What the heck are you doing? (with his fish is what he’s trying to say.)

bistro31hz4.th.jpg

but… but…. It keeps falling apart on me.

bistro32kg7.th.jpg

Takuya’s veins are about to burst.

bistro33lb6.th.jpg

They’re supposed to bring out dish #2 but Tamaki is still trying to finish up his fish (as he must follows his ethical eating ways of a samurai.)

bistro35et4.th.jpg

Both seem to enjoy the wasabi noodle. I think there is a certain substance in this noodle that makes Tamaki especially dazed.

bistro36cl2.th.jpg

Tamaki is checking Juri to see if she’s eating ok. (Yeah right. Tamaki -> Juri #4)

bistro37qp6.th.jpg

This substance in the wasabi (green) noodles also makes Tamaki smiling silly too.

bistro38om8.th.jpg

He tries it again with the soup.

bistro39zv0.th.jpg

Wahhh… a life altering experience

bistro40xf7.th.jpg

as the dazing symptoms is getting into effect.

bistro46yz9.th.jpg

Takuya is re-enacting Tamaki’s action in slow motion.

bistro47cu8.th.jpg

Tamaki finishes up the bowl. He sure lives by his principal.

bistro42az4.th.jpg

But Tsuyoshi of the other team is getting kind of alarmed. “You know you shouldn’t eating too much ‘cause you still have to eat our team’s dishes…”

bistro44rm6.th.jpg

Tamaki then realizes that he is wrong in his ways. “So desu ne?” (I think he said this a lot.)

bistro43eg1.th.jpg

He's taking almost a whole piece of Tsuyoshi’s croquette.

bistro48lw2.th.jpg

What could this sensation be?

bistro49tc7.th.jpg

The burning sensation that is. ‘Atsui! Atsui!’ (Juri asked ‘how is it? Is it hot?’ She was smiling at his cuteness too.)

bistro50qi5.th.jpg

(to be continued)

Guest dr jung

oh yeah.. somewhere in between.. smap members were asking whether they'd continue their relationship off-camera... haha.. both juri and tamaki said s/he is a good person.. with some eye contacts.. woot woot? LOL

Guest linhkawaii

oh yeah.. somewhere in between.. smap members were asking whether they'd continue their relationship off-camera... haha.. both juri and tamaki said s/he is a good person.. with some eye contacts.. woot woot? LOL

Haha~ that would be cute if Ueno Juri did not have a boyfriend right now xD

Guest dadedum

Shinobu nice caps and running commentaries!! I watched Bistrosmap again and replayed the last minute over and over trying to gauge Ueno's reaction to Nakai's questions. Ueno+Tamaki make an adorable couple, I like how they both seem to be in a daze sometimes :lol:. I vaguely recall that Tamaki used to date Fukada Kyoko...?

They look cute together!!! I watched the drama till episode 8 with chinese subtitle and it was very nice!!! *watched it after I read the summary from d-addicts lolz* It was very funny especially when the gal always leech around the guy.

Guest dadedum

No wonder why they're so comfortable with each other. They're always together. :D

http://www.japantoday.com/jp/shukan/373

ummm, i think it's wishful thinking from the fans. sounds a bit too good to be true. probably just fanning the rumors for ratings :P. btw what's the rating for the latest ep?

i just watched ep8 and noticed that tamaki looked a bit 'wooden', not as lively/animated as the earlier eps. i know his part in this ep is a bit more somber, but still... perhaps he's tired from the busy shooting schedule. on the other hand juri's as quirky as ever :lol:.

Guest linhkawaii

Everything is upposed to be rumors until official announcement, but who knows xD Nodame x Chiaki chemistry might draw them together :P

Hey there's the saying "if there's no smoke how can there be a fire" or something along that line. I choose to believe this rumor for good reasons. :D They're just so comfortable with each other and I see that Tamaki is rather gentle and lienient to Juri. I can't blame Tamaki. Juri is so affectionate. I remember I saw a segment of Tamaki's promotion for his new movie with the other actress and I recall how 'icy' they were. Reason why I thought Tamaki was more of a cool person in real life but in the Smap bistro he was totally down to earth person next to Juri. Maybe it was just me and my wishful thinking. :D

Guest linhkawaii

@Shinobu: haha~ you're right :D He was 'icy' with Aoi Miyazaki, but is totally different with Ueno Juri. I also hope that the smoke is really comes from a fir, really :D

@peeK: SMAP is a phenomena in Japan, and has been famous since 1990s. They're a group of 5 persons, as you see in the show, who are mainly singers, actors, and show hosts. I don't want to say much because there are informations about them out there xD For SMAP, you just have to google them lol xD

Second part of Smap bistro (Note: this is not actual translation. They're just my captions based on my own assessments just in case anybody think I have a great understanding of Japanese.)

(All the while Juri was talking about the great food to Tamaki but)

bistro58tg1.th.jpg

his mind is still with the food however he manages to respond to her uh huh..

bistro55ui7.th.jpg

After chewing it for 30 seconds he realizes that it is really 'umai'

bistro57vv9.th.jpg

Tamaki coughs on food. Shingo is doing free service (and I was hoping Juri would.)

bistro60vq1.th.jpg

For some reasons Tamaki takes off the lid.

Shingo reminds: 'The lid is really there to keep the water from spilling out when you pour.'

Tamaki comes to the realization: So desu ne!

bistro61mo8.th.jpg

(He sure doesn't like to waste food. He pours the whole dish of garnish into the bowl of rice.)

bistro89uc0.th.jpg

(cough again)

bistro62yd4.th.jpg

(Shingo is disburbed. What is in my food that makes him cough is what he's thinking)

bistro63vd2.th.jpg

'Kore wa yuzu(?) janai...'

(Feeling the errors of his ways again)

bistro65wx2.th.jpg

'Kore wa LEMON desu...'

bistro67mr9.th.jpg

(He's about to choke again.)

bistro68jc0.th.jpg

(Small talk between Juri-chan and Tamaki-san starts.)

Juri-san: This is good isn't it

bistro69bb2.th.jpg

Yeah I know

bistro70rt8.th.jpg

You really don't like to leave leftovers huh?

bistro71ge2.th.jpg

Yeah that's not good.

bistro72to3.th.jpg

Why is that?

bistro73it8.th.jpg

um... it's not good.

bistro74ge3.th.jpg

(She smiles at his cuteness again.)

bistro75hs6.th.jpg

(When Takuya and Nakai are teasing Tamaki, Tsuyoshi is thinking:

'What amateur who doesn't seem to show great appreciate for my wonderful croquette and caviar combination.')

bistro90sh4.th.jpg

(Still chewing he gets up and walks away then realizes his partner is not following)

bistro76lx9.th.jpg

He turns and waits (without saying a word)

bistro77pt0.th.jpg

Nakai teases Tamaki again: Tamaki-san is kind of 'rough' huh?

bistro79fw6.th.jpg

After Nakai hinted the romance thing, Tamaki has this look

bistro81mo6.th.jpg

Apparently Juri is taking serious consideration

bistro82bt4.th.jpg

Tamaki is surprised to Juri's reaction (as she's very honest with her expression.)

bistro83wq0.th.jpg

(He doesn't seem very unhappy with the idea.)

bistro84ti0.th.jpg

Both are rather enthusiastic with the idea in fact.

bistro85tr3.th.jpg

(I think he's trying hard to hide his smile)

bistro86xm3.th.jpg

no... no... (to the sugoi comment)

bistro88mp6.th.jpg

Shinobu :wub: LOVE your caps! Thanks!

Okay, just d/l SxS...finally! And I realized, if I heard correctly, Tamaki Hiroshi said the drama is filmed up to Vol 9 of the comic. Omg...we NEED a sequel!!!

Archived