[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Epi 7 --- the message that ran straight to me while watching an unsubbed episode is this. Both Ueno juri and Tamaki hiroshi lost so much weight. Ueno juri's chin is so pointed now which makes her eyes look huge and tamaki hiroshi's cheek bones are jutting out more since his cheeks are sunken. I guess they must have a hectic filming schedule and are really tired and low on sleep. Read from another source some time ago that Ueno Juri's been eating less and less due to the pressure of being the female lead in the 9pm drama. As much as I love the drama, I wish they would have enough rest. luckily for them, the drama only runs to 11 episodes. I can't imagine what it'd be like if there were 20 episodes. But still, i'm hoping for a second season. It will be good to see the pair again recharged and rejuvenated for a second run.

on another note, chiaki's conducting of Brahms in epi 7 looks kinda weird. It reminds me of a magician who's trying to cast a spell. However i'm no conductor, and it might just be me :P I like the part when Kiyora was smiling happily to herself when she thought mine liked her. haha... And Mine-kun... I always thought that he needs to darken his eyebrows. Wondering if the sophisticated looking woman in epi 8's preview is chiaki's mom. I hope so.... I dunno why I find it interesting to see both nodame and chiaki's family and I badly want them to meet each other's family.

Yvonne, I missed the part where chiaki's scolding nodame with glistening tears (?). I have to rewatch it again when the subs come out.

THe funniest part in epi 7 has to be Harrison's exercise. Makes me want to jump up from my seat and follow suit.

Does anyone know if softsubs for Episode 7 are up yet? Thanks a lot !

LOVINNNN this drama :)

u r not serious rite? epi 7 came out like last monday n it was just available for dl like yesterday...i think the sub team is doing a very good job releasing the beta subs..in their rate, they r pretty fast...

u r not serious rite? epi 7 came out like last monday n it was just available for dl like yesterday...i think the sub team is doing a very good job releasing the beta subs..in their rate, they r pretty fast...

...i'm not complaining, i'm asking.

i think the sub team is doing a very good job too.

i like the new cello guy - hes really cute wahahaha. so excited :-D

...i'm not complaining, i'm asking.

i think the sub team is doing a very good job too.

i like the new cello guy - hes really cute wahahaha. so excited :-D

i know that u didn't have any harm on asking but i thought it was just ridiculous to ask that early unless u don't know when it airs...

yeah... counting on the special since japanese dramas normally have specials.. but i doubt they'll be able to fit in the rest of the parts in one special, even if it's 2 hours long. so i'm hoping for a special and then a season 2. Or if that's not possible, i hope to catch the anime coming out next year.

Guest aikomidori

Epi 7 --- the message that ran straight to me while watching an unsubbed episode is this. Both Ueno juri and Tamaki hiroshi lost so much weight. Ueno juri's chin is so pointed now which makes her eyes look huge and tamaki hiroshi's cheek bones are jutting out more since his cheeks are sunken. I guess they must have a hectic filming schedule and are really tired and low on sleep. Read from another source some time ago that Ueno Juri's been eating less and less due to the pressure of being the female lead in the 9pm drama. As much as I love the drama, I wish they would have enough rest. luckily for them, the drama only runs to 11 episodes. I can't imagine what it'd be like if there were 20 episodes. But still, i'm hoping for a second season. It will be good to see the pair again recharged and rejuvenated for a second run.

on another note, chiaki's conducting of Brahms in epi 7 looks kinda weird. It reminds me of a magician who's trying to cast a spell. However i'm no conductor, and it might just be me :P I like the part when Kiyora was smiling happily to herself when she thought mine liked her. haha... And Mine-kun... I always thought that he needs to darken his eyebrows. Wondering if the sophisticated looking woman in epi 8's preview is chiaki's mom. I hope so.... I dunno why I find it interesting to see both nodame and chiaki's family and I badly want them to meet each other's family.

Yvonne, I missed the part where chiaki's scolding nodame with glistening tears (?). I have to rewatch it again when the subs come out.

THe funniest part in epi 7 has to be Harrison's exercise. Makes me want to jump up from my seat and follow suit.

I noticed how Ueno Juri and Tamaki Hiroshi lost alot of weight also - especially Ueno Juri..her eyes look bigger because her face is thinner, and well Tamaki-san's cheekbones were already jutting out in the beginning of the drama but I think it's gotten more so since then. I hope they rest well since it must have been really tiring to make such a great drama.

And yeah, Chiaki's conducting looks awkward in the Brahms piece. Having been in orchestras and bands for years now I know how conductors look like and I think Chiaki's looks too forced..but hey he never trained to be a conductor so I can understand :D

What was going on when Eto sensei was singing and dancing? I loved the little stick figure that came up on the creen showing the dance moves XD Eto sensei must really want Nodame to be his student since he's going through all this trouble and hasn't given up yet.

Ep 7: Love triangle finally emerges (the truth that can't be denied) - The alternative world of Chiaki - his other inclination

It all started with the party with this new group.

"Such sophistication and civilized manner... ii kanji kana"

0727ic5.th.jpg

After thirty minutes, a certain sensation of twitching emerges...

0726hy9.th.jpg

due to harassment from the sophisticated group turned drunken. Masumi is at an advantage.

0731hb8.th.jpg

ororororo......

0732dr3.th.jpg

New guy comes to hit on Chiaki

0737zt1.th.jpg

Chiaki welcomes warmly

0736aq3.th.jpg

(I still have it he thought)

0734wn3.th.jpg

"So do you want to hang out afterward?"

0735mf8.th.jpg

But Chiaki's attention is on someone else. He looks up and sees 'the one'.

0739uj6.th.jpg

And it's this cool guy sitting by himself.

0738mc6.th.jpg

"Raise your hands if you want to know who is the person Chiaki-sama has the hot for?"

0743zd2.th.jpg

"Alright alright. I'll say it."

0741hd3.th.jpg

"It's Kuroki."

0740ya6.th.jpg

(The smile of interest)

0746lz1.th.jpg

(I still have it.)

0747rf8.th.jpg

(I think he likes me too.)

0748tn5.th.jpg

The next day at concert, glancing at his object of affection once..

0749nw9.th.jpg

then twice...

0750qr5.th.jpg

then thrice....

0751vs8.th.jpg

then fourth...

0752ae5.th.jpg

and affectionately fifth.... (Kuroki is not in the picture but he's there.)

0753sa7.th.jpg

"Here and here.... " (making excuses to become intimate. Chiaki, you're too sly.)

0704le4.th.jpg

Suddenly Nodame enters with lunch

0705ou0.th.jpg

(Chiaki is not happy that she interrupts his time with Kuroki)

0706vf1.th.jpg

So out she goes he drags her

0707oj8.th.jpg

"I want to tell something, Nodame. The truth is I've fallen for another man."

0708gc9.th.jpg

"Senpai, I don't want to hear it."

0710vi1.th.jpg

"Sorry? I'm interrupted you?"

0713oc7.th.jpg

"No she's leaving."

0716pc9.th.jpg

"And please don't misunderstand. She is not my girlfriend."

0756tc7.th.jpg

Okay, before you all jump on me, here's the real true story. (yup)

It's confession time.

"Nodame, it's just that..."

0709cf0.th.jpg

"I... I..."

0711cp3.th.jpg

(darn Kuroki comes at a wrong time) "Am I interrupting something?"

0712dt3.th.jpg

(Hell yeah is what I would say)

0714lr8.th.jpg

"Nodame-chan"

0718rj0.th.jpg

Kuroki launches his attack by giving her flowers.

0720uc9.th.jpg

He's moving fast onto the territory (Chiaki you better move you @$$)

0722ps1.th.jpg

But he's apparently oblivious to the fact.

0723jg7.th.jpg

Ep 8 Preview:

Oka-san?

0759mq0.th.jpg

Chiaki's badass look

0760ak0.th.jpg

haha.. Shinobu, that was a good one! Kuroki and chiaki... heee.. you make chiaki sound like a second nodame -- a stalker :P

when watching epi 7's trailer last week, i tot i would like kuroki, quite a decently good-looking guy. but after this episode, haha.. i still prefer chiaki way better.

there's one little part that i find really funny and a lot of the characters tend to do that e.g. chiaki and kuroki, how they would raise their eyebrows while half closing the eyes (stretching their eye lids in the process) to look totally absorbed in the music. But somehow it kinda looks forced and unnatural.

in a way that they are introducing so many other characters in the drama, chiaki and nodame's parts seem to have diminished somewhat, esp chiaki's in this episode. He was around most of the time, but the main storyline wasn't focused on him until towards the end. Somehow knowing that they are leads kinda ease my qualms if you know what i mean.

i like the nodame -- eito sensei parts, when he reluctantly signs the contract with her. and Ueno Juri did a good job turning furious at him. Wow.. we finally saw another side of her acting abilities.

Guest S.B. Kisses

This drama is awesome! I watched the first few episodes on youtube! By any chance, does anyone know where to ind direct d9ownloads, if any?

What was going on when Eto sensei was singing and dancing? I loved the little stick figure that came up on the creen showing the dance moves XD Eto sensei must really want Nodame to be his student since he's going through all this trouble and hasn't given up yet.

Eto sensei was composing the moja moja exercise song with nodame (or rather performing the exercise) which was part of the contract he signed with Nodame.

and.. i think the funniest part was when he was singing along to the song. His deep booming voice just doesn't match with the children's exercise... i found that humorous!

I may be missing something. Is that supposed to be special?

i think since tamaki is older than ueno juri by 6 years, it might be normal to call her Juri-chan eh? And she would most likely refer to him as ---san out of respect.

This drama is awesome! I watched the first few episodes on youtube! By any chance, does anyone know where to ind direct d9ownloads, if any?

i guess all the episodes that are released should be out on youtube by now. Not sure what indirect downloads are, but i suppose most people either go through clubbox or bittorrents such as those on d-addicts.

Archived