Liu Yitong

Nie Zihao

Huang Shichao

Liang Baoling

Li Hao

Synopsis:

Coming soon...

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

The Legend of Zu 2 蜀山战纪2踏火行歌 Raw Episodes

The Legend of Zu 蜀山战记之剑侠传奇 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quite a no of newbies and less-known actors in this drama. I take note of the male lead Yu Ying Qi acted by 21yo Chen Zheyuan 陈哲远. Before this, he was in TV version of 秘果 All About Secrets. I feel his acting is quite natural. Next he would pair up with actor Hu Yi Tian in 绝代双骄 Handsome Siblings.

Spoiler

Related image

2115491461-2.jpg

Here in the fantasy drama....the male char and female char initially stayed as "brother-and-sister" but not real type, she was saved and adopted earlier on. Thus part of the painful romance is she only treat him as brother or childhood friend and she like another guy....while he can only hide his feelings and get jealous all the time.

There are many fan-made clips....think this one showcase his love for the female char quite well. One of the bottom right icons will switch off the onscreen comments.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av19604834/

Think no eng sub yet.

Anyway i didn't watch yet...so i can't really comment if the drama is good esp the female lead....b'cos there are several factors eg good script, acting (esp the main leads) etc.

End credit song 心微痛 (loosely translated as Mild Heartache) :

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Legend of Zu 2 蜀山战纪2踏火行歌
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I did like a lot this serie. A lot mystery and the plot it's kinda refreshing sadly this is really a another underating serie. The whole serie was subbed in YT but sadly isn't was under the same name because the person mistake it when they posted the serie. The lead girl was extremely ANNOYING oh god, but she become more and more mature later. I just love the couple and well you will know later who is the real ML :wub:. You will be surprised :sweatingbullets:

CREDIT YT 

Fresh Drama

Seriously, if you start and you don't like it, please give this serie a chance :wub: I watch probably all Cdrama out and this serie make me stay until the unsuspecting end B)

I'm so in love with the ending song :wub: also the OST.

I love a lot this serie and will thinking about rewatch it again. BTW, you don't need to watch the first part season with Zhao Liying (my favorite actress !!) not a lot connection between them...maybe a small connection.

I love so much the ost from this serie and I love singing so if you want some pinyin here is come 

NOT AWAKE BY RAINKY 

credit YT 

Jun

Pinyin

Fàng bù kāi yáo bùkě jí de wèilái
wèi shéi děngdài wèi shéi xuéhuì rěnnài
xiǎngbùkāi yòu ài yòu hèn de ānpái
bù yuàn qù cāi bù gǎn yǒu qídài

yīcì cì miàn duì shībài
yǎnlèi yě liú de bùmíng bù bái
zhōngyú háishì nǐ shuōfú wǒ dītóu shìhuái

ràng bēishāng bǎ xīn yǎnmái ràng mèng liú bái
shéi zàihū wǒ de cúnzài

wú huǐ de ài yǒu wǒ miǎnhuái

mìngyùn bǎ wǒ chūmài xīntiào hái zài
nǐ yǒngyuǎn wúxū míngbái
wǒ bù huì zài xǐng guòlái

xiǎngbùkāi yòu ài yòu hèn de ānpái
bù yuàn qù cāi bù gǎn yǒu qídài

yīcì cì miàn duì shībài
yǎnlèi yě liú de bùmíng bù bái
zhōngyú háishì nǐ shuōfú wǒ dītóu shìhuái

shéi zàihū wǒ de cúnzài

nǐ yǒngyuǎn wúxū míngbái
wǒ bù huì zài xǐng guòlái

shéi zàihū wǒ de cúnzài

nǐ yǒngyuǎn wúxū míngbái

wǒ bù huì zài xǐng guòlái (3x)

credit google.

LITTLE HEART PAIN by NICOLA TSANG (That was the ending everyone seach @Themmy )

CREDIT YT 

Drama Lover

STUDENT DO NOT LEAVE BY LEXI (one my favorite song in this serie!!)

CREDIT YT 

云月亮

Pinyin

Měi dāng huíyì dǎkāi mèng de chuāng

wǒ kànjiàn bīnglěng de yuèguāng

yīduàn bēishāng rúhé yǐncáng

gūdú yòu rúhé wèizhuāng

měi dāng zòu qǐ shīqù de guòwǎng

suì de xīn yòu zěnme shìfàng

nǐ de nuòyán bùcéng yíwàng

zhōngjiù háishì yào fàngxià

lā lā lā lā lā lā lā lā la

yīshēng biélí gè zài tiānyá

sīniàn gāi sòng wǎng héfāng

měi dāng zòu qǐ shīqù de guòwǎng

suì de xīn yòu zěnme shìfàng

nǐ de nuòyán bùcéng yíwàng

zhōngjiù háishì yào fàngxià

sīniàn gāi sòng wǎng héfāng

sīniàn gāi sòng wǎng héfāng [1-2]

Some people was a bit traumatize about

the brother fall in love with his sister

...they have a story :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I love Yu Yingnan x Yu Tingqi :wub:

Oh yes I cut the lyrics myself for easy singing so well it's depends if it's easy for you to sing.:wub:

• 11 months later...

Please everyone I need your help. I've been searching for this one soundtrack on The Legend of Zu 2. I really love that song/instrumental but sadly its been a year but still I cant find it. The song that I mention is the one one the last ep. (ep48) scene where Yingqi after 60 yeara meet Yingnian. He save her by pulling her hand before she got suck up by that hole. Its this scene. The piano sound. I hope somebody can help me.

Archived