[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Because of You 因为遇见你

sugarplum892

23 hours ago, angelangie said:

i cant remember their 2nd piece of works except '15 years' like you....i think it was a movie if im not wrong....if i catch a glimpse of it, i will tagged you.

Reveal hidden contents

well we cant fault K-drama, as we do honestly have some crazy shippers fans that cant accept their OTP to work with others.....they are too set in their concept to shift a little....it happen in C-drama too....even though artist tends to hold off better and some of the Chinese Artist did actually told off their fans (shippers) to respect their other pairing and that they shouldnt rub it off the wrong way.... :)

Tag me too! :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 46... lovely just so lovely .:D I love it.  So much cuteness. The whole proposal scene. <3

But he got her a bouquet of flowers and in the end, the bouquet just got thrown on the ground. lol. 

Moral of the story.. be happy with what you have, don't covet other people's things, in the end, karma will get back at you. :)

I guess many are not commenting because they've vented all their frustrations during Jang Bo Ri.  Now that I am watching episode # 44, I am happier because ZYX is about to get what she deserves.  She is a nasty, uncaring, person, and I use that term loosely.  

6 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

The end is near.. Every time YX mouth opens there is another lie that pops right out. All the people around her are either being blackmailed or threatened. Sigh..  There's YK who was smart enough to record some dialogue. 

IKR!! 
I just want bad thing to YX! like a karma !! I just hate her so much.. All her blackmails and threat to someone.. ugh 

It looks like in the next few episode Yun Kai and Guo Guo is having a misunderstanding. If I'm right, Yunkai is jealous of Si Chen because he is getting close to Guo Guo and Le Tong.

Spoiler

I can't believe how despicable Yu Xin is, she lies, abandoned her daughter, mother, threatened everyone around her, and now she tries to kill Si Chen. They didn't show if he's hurt or dead already but that's a little bit too much. I hope she ends up in prison at the end and that no one forgives her.

I didn't really want to do this one because I'm still traumatized by Jang Bo Ri. It almost put me off weekend family dramas forever. Six months of living dangerously and unhealthily because of some crack makjang but I got sucked in by the good-looking leads who kind of resemble OYS and KJH. Anyway, I'm not bothering with the early episodes, I'm cheating and just jumping in at the end to save myself from reliving the grief of wanting to roast the fake sister and mother alive.

I'm highly amused that they even managed to find a cast of actors who look a lot like the original cast. Most of them anyway. Even the names are quite similar. LOL. 

The China version feels less frenetic and less nutty than the K version. Less over-the-top overall. The little girl in JBR was too good... and her chemistry with Kim Ji Hoon was the best. The acting in this version is not bad though. But KJH is one of my biases whose versatility is hard to beat. Interesting that they made the Jae Hwa character the younger brother this time.

Can anyone tell me if there was a nice hospital scene in this version too? Where the leads snuggle up to each other? If so, could you point me in the right direction? That was one of my favourite scenes in JBR. 

2 hours ago, SugarBear said:

Dont tell me that Yu Xia is pregnant again?? No! This person cant be right?? 

This drama going to end soon!! Please be a good happy ending sigh  

She is...

Spoiler

but not for long...

She suffers a miscarriage but tries to lie about it to the chairman. Yun Zhe finds out about the miscarriage and about who Le Tong's birth parents are.

All her plans/lies are unravelling fast. The final blow will probably come during the big embroidery competition.

I have to say, I feel really sorry for Le Tong who's now in the middle of this tug-of-war. The stress is now also on GG to give her up from many sides. I do understand why she's kept mum. It's always been about protecting the child and wanting the child to feel loved regardless of her true parentage.

I notice that there are many criticisms of GG on YT but I don't think people really understand how good parents feel about their adopted children. Even if it isn't a child that one gives birth to, it's still a child that one has raised. 

Ah well, at least one thing's not changed from the original... and that is GG doesn't tell Yun Kai anything of any importance. LOL.

23 hours ago, SugarBear said:

this is off topic but do any of you ship these two??
well, I do but sadly both of them have gf/bf... 

Me! I ship them whether in drama or real life. They look cute & natural together as if they're a real couple (in the drama at least). But since both are in a relationship (and seem to be so in love with their respective partners), i'll be content to ship their drama pairings (for now). Hope to see them pair up in a fantasy romance themed series. Sun Yi will look great wearing traditional/fantasy clothes. 

Also, i'm so happy to share that our drama is a hit! This list is from DramaPanda's blog. I wanted to post a screenshot and link but not sure about the restrictions and i'm on my phone so i'll just post this one:

Top Dramas (March 23, 2017)
1. Because of Meeting You
2. Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
3. Feather Flies to the Sky
4. Razor
5. Full House of Happiness
6. Detective Samoyeds aka Righteous Arduor of Chang An
7. Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017
8. Za Jia
9. Nan Ji Bei Tui
10. Soldier's Way

Truths and lies are unraveling fast in episodes 43-44.

> Almost everyone already knows that Yu Xin is Le Tong's biological mother. 

> Yu Xin got pregnant but miscarried.

> The rest of Guo Guo's memories returned when she almost got hit by a car & she confronted her foster mother Ai Yu about it.

> Si Chen recovered from the "accident" Yu Xin caused and exposed Yu Xin for framing/accusing him of manipulating the company's fund.

> Le Tong overheard Yun Kai & Si Chen talking and now knew he is her biological father.

3 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Ah well, at least one thing's not changed from the original... and that is GG doesn't tell Yun Kai anything of any importance. LOL.

It irks me that Guo Guo is keeping everything to herself. She should at least trust Yun Kai. He is her husband now and keeping secrets in a relationship is toxic. It would have been better if she told everything to Yun Kai before she accepted his proposal. This way they can start their married life as real partners, not with just love, but with confidence and trust in each other.  

5 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

She is...

Reveal hidden contents

but not for long...

She suffers a miscarriage but tries to lie about it to the chairman. Yun Zhe finds out about the miscarriage and about who Le Tong's birth parents are.

All her plans/lies are unravelling fast. The final blow will probably come during the big embroidery competition.

I have to say, I feel really sorry for Le Tong who's now in the middle of this tug-of-war. The stress is now also on GG to give her up from many sides. I do understand why she's kept mum. It's always been about protecting the child and wanting the child to feel loved regardless of her true parentage.

I notice that there are many criticisms of GG on YT but I don't think people really understand how good parents feel about their adopted children. Even if it isn't a child that one gives birth to, it's still a child that one has raised. 

I want her to be died already or gone already 
Seriously, GG need to trust YK like come on, she cant just kept everything to herself ugh 
Hopefully, the misunderstanding between them will be over soon or a quick misunderstanding. 

4 hours ago, michellismyname said:

Me! I ship them whether in drama or real life. They look cute & natural together as if they're a real couple (in the drama at least). But since both are in a relationship (and seem to be so in love with their respective partners), i'll be content to ship their drama pairings (for now). Hope to see them pair up in a fantasy romance themed series. Sun Yi will look great wearing traditional/fantasy clothes. 

Also, i'm so happy to share that our drama is a hit! This list is from DramaPanda's blog. I wanted to post a screenshot and link but not sure about the restrictions and i'm on my phone so i'll just post this one:

Top Dramas (March 23, 2017)
1. Because of Meeting You
2. Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
3. Feather Flies to the Sky
4. Razor
5. Full House of Happiness
6. Detective Samoyeds aka Righteous Arduor of Chang An
7. Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017
8. Za Jia
9. Nan Ji Bei Tui
10. Soldier's Way

Btw who is Sun Yi dating with in real life? 

I know Deng Lun with another actress Gina.

9 hours ago, michellismyname said:

It irks me that Guo Guo is keeping everything to herself. She should at least trust Yun Kai. He is her husband now and keeping secrets in a relationship is toxic. It would have been better if she told everything to Yun Kai before she accepted his proposal. This way they can start their married life as real partners, not with just love, but with confidence and trust in each other.  

There's a rather odd and often frustrating worldview that underlies the Jang Bo Ri storyline... it's this tacit assumption that secrets are acceptable and necessary even... because they're about protecting someone. Of course that only works if the secret benefits you and yours. But secrets are a double-edged sword because they can hurt too especially if they're potentially explosive. The thing about secrets is that they do have a way of coming to light.

While Guo Guo turned out well... surprisingly well... considering who her mothers are... she did pick up one of their worst traits... or habits and that is the belief that what nobody else knows won't kill them. I understand her need to protect TL and wanting to help her feel loved because she (GG) herself was adopted and not really wanted by her adoptive family... treated like a poor cousin and a mushroom. She's compensating big time for other people's mistakes which she really shouldn't be doing. The problem is that YX has never really had to face up to her evil deeds until recently and she needed to. Her mother fed the beast and really, to a large extent so did GG by letting her get away with murder.

I'm rather teed off with Yun Zhe to be honest. He's no saint either. He made his choices and now he just wants to whitewash the consequences with no thought for his own brother.

The reality is that GG is lucky to have married YK. He is a really good man... too good. She needs to trust him more and he's right that she's put him in an awkward position with his family especially his older brother. TL is after all YX daughter and while it's commendable that GG has bent over backwards to prove that she loves TL regardless of her parentage, she needs to give thought to the man she married too.

4 hours ago, michellismyname said:

Thanksss @michellismyname

Yeah it is a shame they are both dating someone else already. I r3ally love to see them together all the time..way too cute ♡ especially when they r kissing  it feels electrifying to us audiences. Love them

20 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

have to say, I feel really sorry for Le Tong who's now in the middle of this tug-of-war. The stress is now also on GG to give her up from many sides. I do understand why she's kept mum. It's always been about protecting the child and wanting the child to feel loved regardless of her true parentage.

I agree with you, it is Le Tong who will suffer, if she finds out now that GG is not her mother.  I agree with GG, and I would not give her up. An adoptive or foster parent, if they are good parents, do not love their adoptive/foster childern less, because they are not their biological children.  Think of both GG and LT, GG has been her caregiver since she was an infant.  GG could not love Le Tong any more if she was her own.  LE Tong's father understands this, he has put his child's best interest in front of his. He has not made any moves to remove LT form GG's home.  When Le Tong is older, they can tell her who her birth parents are.  I am sure she will love her father and understand his sacrifice; however, I believe LT will thank GG and YK for raising her.

As for GG telling YK, I agree that she should have told him because he would not have turned TL away or loved her any less because she is YX's daughter.  I am certain that he would love GG even more for taking on a responsibility that she did not have t`o.  I do not agree with GG not telling YK; however, I can understand how she feels. GG knows first hand how it feels not to be loved, to be abused and cast aside because you are not the biological child. She also knows that YX does not want TL.   I think GG is not thinking clearly, I think she loves TL and does not want her taken away from her.  There is right and there is wrong; however, many situations are complicated and are hard to judge.  While it is easy to look at YX, her mother and GG's mother and say they were wrong.  It is not as easy to look at GG loving and wanting to protect TL and say she is wrong.  GG has a good heart and her heart is in the right place.

As we look at this drama we see that many of the characters are flawed and most have secrets.  In the end, those secrets come back to hurt them and those they love.  In YK's case, she a manipulative, scheming, liar and thief with no conscience. When everything unravels for her, I will not have any sympathy.  She does not care whom she hurts or who is caught in the crossfire.  She only cares about getting ahead and being wealthy.  I once put some of the blame on her mother; however, I am putting all of the blame on YX because once one becomes an adult he/she is responsible for his/her own decisions.  Yes, her mother lied for her, stole for her, covered for her, and for those things, the mother is just as guilty.  But at some point her mother was able to reflect and see how her decisions hurt others and has left her a lonely person.  But YX, to me is beyond redemption because YX must first know she did wrong in order to redeem herself.

Archived