Replacing: Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

Cast:

Dylan Xiong Zi Qi

Tang Song Yun

Pang Han Chen

Peng Yu Chang

Huang Sheng Chi

Synopsis:

The college swimming league is about to begin. This will be the biggest duel between top swimmers Qi Ruifeng (Huang Shengchi) of South Physical Education College and Ouyang Heng (Pang Hanchen) of North Physical Education College. At the same competition, Tang Yibai (Dylan Xiong) of South Physical Education College, after a three-year hiatus, will return to the swimming stadium. His best friend Qi Ruifeng and his coach have high hopes for him, and Tang Yibai has worked his best to pursue his dream again. Just before the competition, Tang Yibai meets the trainee reporter Yun Duo (Tan Songyun). She learned of Tang Yibai’s past and dreams, and encouraged him. Later, Yun Duo rented a room in Tang Yibai’s house unknowingly. After Yun Duo and Tang Yibai accidentally discovered their new relationship, the two interacted more frequently, slowly developing feelings for each other. In the middle of intense swim training and preparations, Tang Yibai must choose between his dream and his love. In the end, Tang Yibai chose to face all challenges and barriers together with Yun Duo. Ultimately, under Yun Duo’s encouragement and his teammates’ help, Tang Yibai finally achieved his dream result, heading towards higher-level swimming competitions. "My Mr. Mermaid" is a 2017 Chinese drama based off the novel Lang Hua Yi Duo Duo by Jiu Xiao Qi

My Mr. Mermaid 浪花一朵朵 Viki English Subbed Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

My Mr. Mermaid 浪花一朵朵 Viki English Subbed Episodes

My Mr. Mermaid 浪花一朵朵 Raw Episodes

Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2017 at 11:57 PM, elliezsnow said:

Liking this fun and lighthearted college swim team drama so far! The main leads interactions are adorable <3

Is the actress doing better this time around? I couldn't stand her character in Fox in Love... -____-- 

• 1 month later...

Just finish watching this drama and I love the new plot. Love the leading couple and they had great chemistry.  They are so adorable together and love the way they both look at each other. 

Just became a big fan of Dylan Xiong Zi Qi...  I also like the bromance between Ruifeng and Tang Yibei....

Along with awesome acting from all the support actors and actress. 

@thunderman1  I'll have to agree with you on this part that she did better in this drama then Fox In Love. 

Archived