[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] See You Again 時間都知道

sugarplum892

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 6:34 AM, loyaltvbviewer said:

Anyone know how we can get eng subs for this drama?  really want to see it.

At the Crotton Megahit Youtube channel it says that after 6 months they would upload the drama with english subs. Right now its only in original language available. I have not find it with english subs neither so I guess I would wait the 6 months until Crotton has it. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 9:34 AM, loyaltvbviewer said:

Anyone know how we can get eng subs for this drama?  really want to see it.

On 8/4/2019 at 12:35 PM, roli said:

At the Crotton Megahit Youtube channel it says that after 6 months they would upload the drama with english subs. Right now its only in original language available. I have not find it with english subs neither so I guess I would wait the 6 months until Crotton has it. 

Good News!  Viki has liscensed this drama, so there wil be subs.

https://www.viki.com/tv/36054c-see-you-again

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] See You Again 時間都知道
  • 4 weeks later...

I couldn't get past how annoyingly self-righteous Shi Jian is! And that senior sister is bossy & controlling af:P She acts like Jia Cheng's sugar mommy! And as much as I adore Yang Shuo, Shawn the drama feels unnecessarily heavy? Shawn's acting is kind of flat here :lol: but he's on par with Tiffany so there's that. Yang Shuo keeps playing characters that  need to babysit the women he's paired with LoL. Yup needless to say I dropped this..

Archived