xZRc9Cq.jpg cr as tagged

Details:

Chinese title: 時間都知道/ Shi Jian Dou Zhi Dao
English title: See You Again

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 40

Director: Zhong Shu Jia (Prince of Lan Ling 兰陵王Fighter of the Destiny 择天记

Broadcast Period: 7/16/2019

Novel: See You Again (時間都知道) written by Sui Hou Zhu ( Proud of Love 别那么骄傲 )

Cast:

Tang Yan as Shi Jian

Shawn Dou as Ye Jiacheng

Yang Shuo

Li Mao

Joshua Song Hai Jie

Lan Ying Ying

Synopsis:

Shi Jian faints during a plane turbulence. Once she regains consciousness, she realizes that she has returned to her university days, ten years back. Shi Jian takes the chance to change a few things for the better and one of them is to meet her future husband, Ye Jiacheng, ahead of time.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

See You Again 時間都知道 Raw Episodes

Shawn Dou Xiao Official Soompi Thread

Proud of Love 别那么骄傲 Official Drama Thread

Prince of Lan Ling 兰陵王 Official Drama Thread

Fighter of the Destiny 择天记 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

new stills

btw, can someone enlighten me on this: how come tang yan cuts her hair for this drama but when she filmed 'you're my sunshine', she had on a wig the entire time?  her character in 'yms' had this same hair length for like 90% of the drama but she opted to a wig for it?...

photo See 38.jpg

photo See 43.jpg

photo See 40.jpg

photo See 41.jpg

photo See 44.jpg

photo See 39.jpg

photo See 45.jpg

photo See 42.jpg cr avirtualvoyage

Guest moo1304
21 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

new stills

btw, can someone enlighten me on this: how come tang yan cuts her hair for this drama but when she filmed 'you're my sunshine', she had on a wig the entire time?  her character in 'yms' had this same hair length for like 90% of the drama but she opted to a wig for it?...

Reveal hidden contents

photo See 43.jpg

photo See 40.jpg

photo See 41.jpg

photo See 44.jpg

photo See 39.jpg

photo See 45.jpg

photo See 42.jpg cr avirtualvoyage

uhm i think she used wig too this time.. cuz i followed her weibo, and she has long hair for entire 2017, only post related to this series that she has short hair.

the hairstylist got better wig this time..hahaha

last time watching you are my sunshine, i had a nightmare lol

7 hours ago, moo1304 said:

uhm i think she used wig too this time.. cuz i followed her weibo, and she has long hair for entire 2017, only post related to this series that she has short hair.

the hairstylist got better wig this time..hahaha

last time watching you are my sunshine, i had a nightmare lol

lol wig again?  why she never cut her hair? lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived