Director: Xu Jing

Broadcast Period: 4/18/2018

Cast:

Luo Jin

Pan Zhi Lin

Cao Zheng

Zhang Yi Guang

Synopsis:

A story revolving around a dangerous drug ring and an undercover agent who works from the inside in an effort to take it down.

A package containing methamphetamine shatters the once peaceful life of an average white collar worker named Dou Dou. The sender is Dou Dou's ex-boyfriend Jin Yuan who ran from their wedding seven years ago. Dou Dou changes course en route to the police station and decides to confrontJin Yuan. Detective Qiao Liang has been keeping tabs on Jin Yuan for his suspected involvement with the crime syndicate that range from drug trafficking to money laundering. Unwilling to let go of her ex, Dou Dou takes it upon herself to help Jin Yuan turn over a new leaf, oblivious to his real identity as an undercover cop.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Love’s Lies 真爱的谎言之破冰者 Raw Episodes

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Love’s Lies 真爱的谎言之破冰者
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have watched the first 2 episodes, and I'm not too impressed so far. The actions of the main female lead didn't make sense to me and she is coming off a bit stupid. I'm also not clear on why police are targeting the main male lead as a suspect , but this may be a translation issue. What do others think? Does the drama get better further on? I'm going to stick with it for a few more episodes.

Now thanx to sub i know what's going on. A drug lord forced his subordinate (male lead who i think probably undercover cop) a marriage to his ex girlfriend (female lead) to tied his down . :D They get married in front of the drug lord and his gangs LOL. The gangs really love their dining table, they often used it for their meeting.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Love’s Lies 真爱的谎言之破冰者

Archived