[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기

larus

SHIN YUL DIED INFRONT TYPEWRITER !!! (One of my theory happened)

there is blood near typewriter and his clothes showed on last clips! OMG ! 

Who is the killer? 

heo young min? Soo hyun? Or suicide? Or hwiyoung? Lol..

@CatchMine_ID only 3 image or video showed in one post.. dont forget to edit your post. Before mods come :D

@andy78@CatchMine_ID @salz Thanks for live recap..

@Ahmad Kamil dont know which one is true.. i just copy paste lol.. but sikseekers was one YAI international fanbase.. she has many source.. lets see later.. which one is true -.-

@supergal99 you know me so well :tongue: 

• Like 6

Good emotional episode :(....this time there is less flashback. they wanted to focus on present day OTP relation. I felt so bad for Seol. ıts a very hard situation. liked their dating scene...first time I saw SeJoo so sincere and free. I'm happy they didnt bring up "jump to the side" issue to another serious injury. this is more believable. probably he hit his head and passed out. really wonder about all the talks going in this episode...they talked so much.

Yoo and Seol's friend gonna be next couple ıf he stays in this world. actually best option for him. shaman girl who can see him..there is no option for him. like I said before they can be a good couple...I can't understand the talks but ı think like I thought Yoo noticed they can see them ıf he call them with their past names...at preview he also calls Seol with her past name and she see him...actually possessing issue would be fun too..seeing Yoo possess SeJoo and act stupid near Seol...haha but still this is also a good idea.

like we thought that girl is SeJoo's stalker sister and she want revenge. Taemin and she will do bad things...god save our trio. also I missed the beginning how Taemin lost the fate script? I saw SeJoo gave it to him. Did Yoo take it secretly?...actually he did smth wrong. maybe ıf Taemin takes it he steps back now he is more angry and can do anything.

and our "big lips couple" kiss was so romantic and good again! :rolleyes:

• Like 7

@bebe1989 eit. WHAT? SHIN YUL?????????????? Why I see that was HY clothes or whaaaattttt aih (oh yes I just remembered that HY clothes in gold in that moment, so yes thats one is Shin-yul),

so the theory true.

I bet now you are harvesting screencaps from etc etc:D I'll wait your post

Oh yep thank you, technically wrong heheh I thought the third already in spoiler.

30 minutes ago, evok said:

like we thought that girl is SeJoo's stalker sister and she want revenge. Taemin and she will do bad things...god save our trio. also I missed the beginning how Taemin lost the fate script? I saw SeJoo gave it to him. Did Yoo take it secretly?...actually he did smth wrong. maybe ıf Taemin takes it he steps back now he is more angry and can do anything.

YJO talks with Se-joo about Tae-min past live. Then somehow its back to scene when Tae-min on the way to his place but someone made him drop the bag. Thats the moment when he lost the script, but actually it's taken by ghost YJO.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

@bebe1989 eit. WHAT? SHIN YUL?????????????? Why I see that was HY clothes or whaaaattttt AAAAAAAAAAH

YJO talks with Se-joo about Tae-min past live. Then somehow its back to scene when Tae-min on the way to his place but someone made him drop the bag. Thats the moment when he lost the script, but actually it's taken by ghost YJO

ok..so when he dropped the bag Yoo came and took it inside the books on floor. but ofc no one saw him. 

I can't find the preview..I also like to check the clothes...ıf ıts really Yoo who died in there than maybe HY killed him (I mean he influenced SH to kill him) but I still feel SH didnt kill anyone. she just think that way...thats HY or Taemin...I feel we will see Taemin in the end and he is the killer..otherwise how Sejoo can be stay as friend with Yoo. I dont want that kind of ending. Bad people has to stay as bad. good people has to stay as good. 

• Like 6

@evok and before sorry if I'm wrong, what I see is that, in my bit buffering stream hiks. Yeah, maybe YJO uses his ghost power like the one when he steals drink from Se-joo in the house. And yup I also still believe that Seol just think she was the one who killed her best comrade-----but why she always say that she killed someone that should not be... Ugh my mind said it was Shin-yul that she shot.

Or.. Yeah someone really use her hand, mislead. But to think that she was the one who shot Hwi-young because her 'flash memories' is too simple. Lol

Edited by CatchMine_ID
  • Like 5

36 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

@bebe1989 eit. WHAT? SHIN YUL?????????????? Why I see that was HY clothes or whaaaattttt AAAAAAAAAAH

here is the proof. haha.. i dont know who is the killer yet. . its hard to guess, since we cant prove what soo hyun did with her gun? only sound of gun shoot. 

1. she might come to see hwiyoung, for some reason; like asking who is the one who kill shin yul? or theatening hwiyoung for another reason? we knows soohyun even threatened shin yul if he doesnt let her joint their mission with report them in japan police, she probably doing this to hwiyoung too.. as how we can see the cliff might be the end of soohyun or hwiyoung (he have high possibility died in there), where the watch was found by seol dad.

2. we have another villain, who connected with shin yul. (since in my opinion, heo young min met three of them in episode 11, and shin yul introduced himself as owner of carpe diem, they might think he was the head of joseon youth... (forgot their group name) )

IMG_3683.jpg
IMG_3686.jpg

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

SHIN YUL DIED INFRONT TYPEWRITER !!! (One of my theory happened)

there is blood near typewriter and his clothes showed on last clips! OMG ! 

Who is the killer? 

heo young min? Soo hyun? Or suicide? Or hwiyoung? Lol..

@CatchMine_ID only 3 image or video showed in one post.. dont forget to edit your post. Before mods come :D

@andy78@CatchMine_ID @salz Thanks for live recap..

@Ahmad Kamil dont know which one is true.. i just copy paste lol.. but sikseekers was one YAI international fanbase.. she has many source.. lets see later.. which one is true -.-

@supergal99 you know me so well :tongue: 

Yeah I always think it ShinYul that died on typewriter main reason his soul trap there of all place since it where he died even in SH blurred vision it HY to confuse her&us again but it could be another different time she did hold the pistol at HY to threaten him maybe after found his identity maybe?

But I don't think she kill him but since her vision have two which in SY beside HY so the other time the one she or someone else truly kill is SY which should happen different time with when SH see HY 

Can't wait for tomorrow 

• Like 6

so we returned back to beginning theory. the one who died in there is Shin Yul. and probably Seol and SeJoo can remember the past life bc they have some remorse...they feel bad about the things happened in there like Shaman woman said.."ıf you turn and look at back when passing the gate, you remember your past life in your next life" (actually what a good, lyrical explanation)...thats why Taemin can't remember his past life he dont have any regrets..he is a bad guy after all. so Seol and Sejoo feel guilty about what happened in there! why they feel quilty?...what happened?...who is the killer?..Were they couple in a crime?....did they killed Shin Yul together?...I still think ıts Taemin..ıt has to be him...he can't be just someone who is secretly examined them and drew one of them near their side..I guess they are japan police but can be another betrayer korean crew who are helping Japan government. but he is in it...there is no other chance and ıf he is in it, he has to be the killer...awww ıts so confusing. :wacko: what if there is one more person?...maybe the sister of that stalker?...there is 5 more episode and we can learn and see new things or new people that we were not expecting...

lets wait eng sub..sure some new clues are in there...

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, evok said:

so we returned back to beginning theory. the one who died in there is Shin Yul. and probably Seol and SeJoo can remember the past life bc they have some remorse...they feel bad about the things happened in there like Shaman woman said.."ıf you turn and look at back when passing the gate, you remember your past life in your next life" (actually what a good, lyrical explanation)...thats why Taemin can't remember his past life he dont have any regrets..he is a bad guy after all. so Seol and Sejoo feel guilty about what happened in there! why they feel quilty?...what happened?...who is the killer?..Were they couple in a crime?....did they killed Shin Yul together?...I still think ıts Taemin..ıt has to be him...he can't be just someone who is secretly examined them and drew one of them near their side..I guess they are japan police but can be another betrayer korean crew who are helping Japan government. but he is in it...there is no other chance and ıf he is in it, he has to be the killer...awww ıts so confusing. :wacko: what if there is one more person?...maybe the sister of that stalker?...there is 5 more episode and we can learn and see new things or new people that we were not expecting...

Isn't the other betrayer is Madam Sophie?simce they are watching the club now they know who to approach and Madam is one of people who know about the activist activity

She could get bribe by Taemin and sold the information to Japanese police and end up with all the killing.. But she regret what she did so that why she one of people who can clearly remember past since her regret is deep since she might be the cause of SY or the other two death

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, salz said:

Isn't the other betrayer is Madam Sophie?simce they are watching the club now they know who to approach and Madam is one of people who know about the activist activity

She could get bribe by Taemin and sold the information to Japanese police and end up with all the killing.. But she regret what she did so that why she one of people who can clearly remember past since her regret is deep since she might be the cause of SY or the other two death

ıt is possible...but I feel she is just a spy or the betrayer who gave the secret infos...my feelings are saying she is not the killer just the pawn. maybe she even got the mission of making Seol a feminine singer of the club..thats the way how Taemin would be close to her...picking her as the singer was so random. maybe they planned it all together, he paid a guy, told him disturb Anastasia, so he would save her, earn their trust, be close with all of them, maybe make Soohyun fall in love with himself so she would sing out, tell every secrets about that crew..the leader name.

but main question is who pull the trigger?...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, evok said:

and remember the scene, when Seol hold the watch and get her first past memories with Shin-yul teached her gun. Seol said something like was it regret or passion? And she keeps saying I shouldn't killed that person... Wah if the one who killed Shin-yul is Soo-hyeon... What problem that could lead to that, Carpe Diem owner--politics? Ah ep. 12 please.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, evok said:

ıt is possible...but I feel she is just a spy or the betrayer who gave the secret infos...my feelings are saying she is not the killer just the pawn. maybe she even got the mission of making Seol a feminine singer of the club..thats the way how Taemin would be close to her...picking her as the singer was so random. maybe they planned it all together, he paid a guy, told him disturb Anastasia, so he would save her, earn their trust, be close with all of them, maybe make Soohyun fall in love with himself so she would sing out, tell every secrets about that crew..the leader name.

but main question is who pull the trigger?...

What if the real killer who pulled the trigger is HY? 

It could be SY sacrifice himself acting like main head of gang so HY can be safe from the Japanese since for now it look like he have nothing to do with activist..so it could be only between HY and SY and SY let HY kill him? 

but SH misunderstand after SY death thinking HY the bad guy?

or it still SH who kill SY because she only follow the head order and SY let her kill him?

I still can't think any of the trio is betrayer in past or I just refuse to believe any of the three is bad guy..whatever happened must be because of what BTM and Madam did...

With Carpe Diem being watch by the Japanese anytime their cover gonna be blown so someone might need to be sacrifice to protect their secret.. It could be SY so nobody will ever know that HY is leader and police stop investigate further 

Or SY found out something about Madam&BTM so he get killed before he can do anything? 

Only the writer can answer all mystery while we keep guessing until next episode come

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

and remember the scene, when Seol hold the watch and get her first past memories with Shin-yul teached her gun. Seol said something like was it regret or passion? And she keeps saying I shouldn't killed that person... Wah if the one who killed Shin-yul is Soo-hyeon... What problem that could lead to that, Carpe Diem owner--politics? Ah ep. 12 please.

she definitely have some regrets and I think Sejoo also have but he can't get that emotion like a woman. there has to be a reason of him remembering the past life like Seol ıf they are both in remorse. but I still think Seol is not the killer. otherwise they were giving us the image of the person who pulled the trigger, the killer but not the victim so the main concept gonna be finding the victim of SooHyun but there is just the gun on screen so they are trying to hide the killer and they want us to focus on Seol as a killer. there is some mind games are going on.

19 minutes ago, salz said:

What if the real killer who pulled the trigger is HY? 

It could be SY sacrifice himself acting like main head of gang so HY can be safe from the Japanese since for now it look like he have nothing to do with activist..so it could be only between HY and SY and SY let HY kill him? 

but SH misunderstand after SY death thinking HY the bad guy?

or it still SH who kill SY because she only follow the head order? Only the writer can answer all mystery while we keep guessing until next episode come

ıts HY or another person in there...yeah maybe Shin Yul sacrificed himself for their sake. for save them. 

also another detail...Seol mother was keep saying the same ill fate would repeat...so we would see SY dying at present life too..that would be metaphor bc he is already dead..that would be about him sacrificing himself for save their life again. past story gonna repeat in different shape and sure we will get how ıt will change everything at next episodes.

but this drama would be amazing Agatha Christie book....:rolleyes:

I had to get bored by it..bc generally I get bored after ep 11-12 of most kdramas bc story always stuck or finish at middle and turn to stupid melo drama... but this story going so well without making us say.."pehh we got it. they ruined the end with giving everything earlier.".... 

• Like 4

Another blurred scenes.. Why i feel HWIYOUNG was the one in this picture holding gun and shoot someone? what the reason he did this?

(We know soo hyun position wasnt like that when she hold gun toward someone, probably to hwiyoung. she hold gun with her two hand)

first one: its either Hwiyoung or madam.. but i think this is hwiyoung, blurred picture of  a man. (because i am die hard fan of yoo ah in lol, he has unique lips. if my guess wrong, i need to love him even more huh)

IMG_3688.jpg

Second: i feel like the one who hold this watch was sejoo (in present time while sitting infront typewriter and seol sleeping beside him), so he got his memories back, and shocked because he killed someone! then he dropped the watch..
IMG_3689.jpg

Third: shin yul died.
IMG_36900ae55.jpg

Tagging @CatchMine_ID@Yongzura@supergal99@salz@evok 

now, shin yul knows how to appearing infront seol, by calling seol past name, soo hyun. it was work to sejoo and taemin. 

at the last scenes, i think what sejoo said make sense to seol, because whatever she did in the past, or he did. she/he might have purpose behind that. told her not to feel burden if just in case she killed someone..and i love how he confess hwiyoung feeling toward seol, said hwiyoung love soohyun in the past, but he didnt show it to soohyun.

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

Another blur scenes.. Why i feel HWIYOUNG was the one in this picture holding gun and killed someone?what the reason he did this?

(We know soo hyun position wasnt like that when she hold gun toward someone, probably to hwiyoung)

first one: its either Hwiyoung or madam.. but i think this is hwiyoung (because i am die hard fan of yoo ah in lol, he has unique lips. if my guess wrong, i need to love him even more huh)

Tagging @CatchMine_ID@Yongzura@supergal99@salz@evok 

you see HY but I see SooHyun in that picture look at her fingers, ıts a woman hand...also dont forget Seol has unique big lips too. I see same face lines, lip shape, same cheeks and clothes...

7q02rN.png

37b2Qp.pngm3YqRV.jpg

this would be madam but probably ıts SooHyun. but its interesting look at her body position before pulling the gun and the moment she do that...like she is looking at another side! can't look at her victim...so does it mean she can't see who is she killing?. so when she was not looking at there. HY is killing SY...??

I also think that hand would belong Sejoo but ıt would be Yoo bc he is the one who is using that old typewriter...Sejoo using his laptop when writing...maybe Yoo remembered who killed him or what happened before that moment. the props belong past are giving him a power.

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

1. signature with two boyskissing- which dramais that?

2. has a present timekiss happened today

LOL thank you for asking about #1 I've been curious about that for a while now... but just couldnt ask LMAO

• Like 4