[Drama 2017] Sea of the Woman/그 여자의 바다, Mon-Fri. Many thanks to all for support this thread!!

0ly40

Sea of the Woman

KBS2 Drama (TV novel)

http://www.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Sea-of-the-Woman-03.jpg

Sea-of-the-Woman-c1.jpg

Image result for 최성재

Image result for 김주영 Kim Joo-Young  

Image result for KBS 그 여자의 바다

Sypnopsis:

Set in the 1960's and 1970's. Soo-In (Oh Seung-A) is a smart student who has never missed ranking at the top of her class. Due to her poor family situation, she begins to work at a factory instead of going to college. Nevertheless, she pursues her dream.

Title: TV소설 – 그 여자의 바다

Genre: Period, Family
Episodes: 120 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2017-feb-27
Air time: Monday to Friday 09:00
Related Series: TV Novel

Main Cast

Oh Seung Ah as Yoon Soo In
 Yoo Eun Mi as Yoon Soo In (child)
Choi Sung Jae as Kim Sun Yoo
Han Yoo Yi as Jung Se Yeong
Kim Joo Young as Jo Jung Ok

Source: https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/그_여자의_바다http://www.koreandrama.org/tv-novel-sea-of-the-woman/

press conference:

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sava2savaand @euraka So glad to see you here Chingu's. 

Loving this dram. Let's be honest, I can't stand the mistress ( Lee Young Sun)  and Yoon DongChul. I can't understand YS, how could she look herself in the mirror. Living and loving a married man and not expect to be treated like crap from strangers.  The way I seee it , she seees how that a******* treat his daughter's and expect for his eldest daughter to like her. I am already pitying Soo In because she is trying so hard to be a good person. Her Best friend isn't as smart as her but always trying to down play being smart so her friends isn't hurt. But her friend is just selfish and pities Soo In. 

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Loving this dram. Let's be honest, I can't stand the mistress ( Lee Young Sun)  and Yoon DongChul. I can't understand YS, how could she look herself in the mirror. Living and loving a married man and not expect to be treated like crap from strangers.  The way I seee it , she seees how that a******* treat his daughter's and expect for his eldest daughter to like her. I am already pitying Soo In because she is trying so hard to be a good person. Her Best friend isn't as smart as her but always trying to down play being smart so her friends isn't hurt. But her friend is just selfish and pities Soo In. 

@UnniSarah nice to see you too dear I haven't watch it yet, i am planning to marathon this weekend and come her for update 

@0ly40... Thanms for opening thread and the videos for each episode. 

I have to applaud Soon OK for being the nicest wife on th planet in kdrama land. For her to actually accept her husband infidelity, but to have that family move in her own home.  

Dong Chul is truly an a** for mistreating his wife and kids like the are nothing to him. He has no respect for them and now that he has moved in with them, O am positive be will ruin their lives while his son will be treated with more love and respect from him. I don't think his haracter will ever grow because he is selfish and truly lazy. He is mean to his family but nice to strangers. Why is that????

These are the thoughts that was going my head after watching today's episode. It's is facts

Why did Jung Jae Man liquidate the deeds to the store and House. What kid if beef he has the Soon In's family?  It seems he is loving a double life??? I wonder will he be closer to Soon In ? He thought Soon In seemed like a smart child. Did he intentionally set out to ruin them.  

On 2/27/2017 at 6:42 PM, UnniSarah said:

Hello Everyone, @UnniSarah I wish you would have watch Sun in the Sky with us it was one of the better novels.. I have check out the first 3 episodes and I hate as smart as SI is she have to give up going to college because of her no good dad DC.. I couldn't believe her Aunt had the nerve to ask SI mom could her brother and mistress live with them.. The money she would have made renting that room out could be used for her own kids. If it wasn't enough there father is already treating them like strangers now they living there it's going to be to much them living in that house and I can't blame SI for not wanting them to live there.. What kind of example the mother is setting for her own daughters having dad mistress living in there home accepting the son is one thing but the mom and dad sleeping in the same room next to her mom room is to much..

13 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Why did Jung Jae Man liquidate the deeds to the store and House. What kid if beef he has the Soon In's family?  It seems he is loving a double life??? I wonder will he be closer to Soon In ? He thought Soon In seemed like a smart child. Did he intentionally set out to ruin them.  

Ok from my understanding that SI friend Uncle is friends with SI dad which he ask him to loan him money for some kind of govt deal.. SO stupid SI dad goes to the  loan sharks barrow money thinking that he's making and investment in order to live a rich life for his mistress and son using the mistress house and his ceramic store as collateral.. Now if her so called dad friend was behind all this I'm also wondering why.. I'm also questioning what happen to SI G/father business is DC that bad at doing business that he don;t have the midas touch for business at all..  

I don't like D.C., but I don't like SI's mother either. She only thought of her own ego and satisfaction in being the bigger person when letting her toxic husband and his mistress into the family home that SHE is paying for.  What about her kids? She hasn't thought even once what trauma they have from this rotten situation and all her measly martyrdom! 

She is a bad mother.

Archived