[Movie 2018] Keys To The Heart, 그것만이 내 세상

rubie

August 8, 2017

Some behind-the-scene and fan-sighting photos from the ongoing filming of IT'S ONLY MY WORLD published by the Korean media today. From their suits, looks like the brothers attended a funeral(?) Hope it's not a big spoiler or anything like that..

Source: tha_baki // TV Report 

20170808_9.jpg

20170808_10.jpg

20170808_12.jpg

20170808_8.jpg

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

August 17, 2017.

Messages from Lee Byung Hun to his fans:    ( Translations ) 

20170817_2.jpg

"Although Autumn is here, the weather is still very hot.  For the past few months, the cast and crew of {It's Only My World} have worked very hard, despite the heat.  Filming of the movie is about to wrap very soon.  As it is very hot, Weibo friends, please take care of yourselves and avoid getting heat strokes."

20170817_3.jpg

"Koo Soo hoobae, you are ever so attentive, I will drink well!" 

Source:  LeeByungHun0712 weibo.com 

August 31, 2017

'It's Only My World' Cranks-up on August 27

Source: Sports Donga

20170831.jpg

The movie 'It's Only My World' has finally finished its 3-month filming on August 27. On the official IG account, CJ Entertainment posted a photo of the main actors Lee Byung Hun and Park Jung Min giving their thumbs-up.

The actors and staff had applauded each other after the last shot on the 27th, sharing the joy and hardship that they were able to shoot it safely. Lee Byung Hun said, "In the hot summer, there were a lot of sweat and a lot of rain, with actors and staff suffered a lot. I hope that it will be a good movie because it is filmed well until the end." Park Jung Min said, "I seem to have been able to finish well with the help of the director and staff, plus various actors. I hope to present a good work to a lot of people soon." 

September 8, 2017

“It’s My World” wrapped up.  Lee Byung Hun shooting in the summer heat, it was hard work!  (A translation) 

20170831.jpg

The movie “It’s My World” starring Lee Byung Hun, Youn Yuh Jung, Park Jung Min and others which accumulated years of trust and attracted people to pay attention, wrapped up on August 27 after three months of shooting.

“It’s My World” tells the story of a washed-up boxer Jo Ha (Lee Byung Hun) and his brother Jin Tae (Park Jung Min) with mental disabilites.  Whether it is their strength, their interest and their preferences are different from when they first met and even grew further apart when they lived together.  Such is the story of these brothers.  

For this role, Lee Byung Hun,  as a has been boxer “Jo Ha”, changed from someone who has relied on his body for his living and is now only left with self esteem.  Park Jung Min  plays the role of the younger brother with illness but who is brillant playing the piano, games and cooking ramen.  Lee Byung Hun and Park Jung Min who acted as if they are brothers in real life with tacit understanding and cooperation created a happy and warm atmoshere during the three months of shooting.

Youn Yuh Jung plays the mother who takes care of the kind hearted Jin Tae.   Han Ji Min, plays the role of a top pianist who suddenly ceases all activities, hides and lives alone.  Kim Sung Ryong plays  Mrs. Hung, land lady of Jin Tae and his mother. With actors from Chungmuro known for their strength taking part in the movie, it is predicted that the movie will reveal special interest that combined happy laughter, warmth, and touching aspects.  

Final shooting of the movie finished on August 27.  The cast and crew applauded each other, but also expressed joy and regret that the movie was completed safely.  Lee Byung Hun said: “ Filming during the hot summer. we had a lot sweat and experienced a lot of rain,  the cast and crew suffered a great deal until the smooth wrap up.  Hope we will have a good movie.”  He also expressed special affection for this work.  Park Jung MIn said: “  With the help of the Director, crew and senior actors, we successfully completed the movie, we hope to show the audience a good movie."  This is a good way to thank the cast and crew who shared bitterness and joy.

(News source: Sports Donga translated by Xiao Wan from Korean to Chinese)

September 13, 2017

LEE Byung-hun and PARK Jung-min Wrap THAT’S ONLY MY WORLD
YOUN Yuh-jung, HAN Ji-min and KIM Sung-ryoung Co-Star in New Family Drama

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

Incoming family drama That’s Only My World (working title) wrapped production on August 27th. The debut film from director CHOI Sung-hyun stars LEE Byung-hun, PARK Jung-min, YOUN Yuh-jung, HAN Ji-min and KIM Sung-ryoung.

LEE Byung-hun plays a has-been boxer who has an uneasy relationship with his handicapped younger brother (PARK Jung-min), a prodigiously talented piano player. Global superstar LEE, who last appeared in the financial crimes thriller Master and the drama A Single Rider, is next on screens later this month in the Joseon Era action drama The Fortress. Rising star PARK toiled away for years in well-received indies before breaking out in last year’s DONGJU: The Portrait of A Poet, which earned him several Best New Actor accolades in Korea.

YOUN Yuh-jung of The Bacchus Lady plays their mother while HAN Ji-min, last seen in KIM Jee-woon’s The Age of Shadows plays the younger brother’s helper, and KIM Sung-ryoung of The Target (2014) features as the brothers’ landlord.

The project is the latest from hit-making production company JK Film, which has been responsible for smash successes such as Haeundae (2009), Ode to My Father (2014), The Himalayas (2015) and Confidential Assignment in the past. Director CHOI previously wrote the Joseon Era hit The Fatal Encounter (2014).

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, this Yonhapnews report made an error regarding the movie 'ONLY THAT IS MY WORLD' saying that it's a Choi Min Sik-movie. Unless, there's another movie with the same title, which is really not the case, right. :huh:

20171012biff_2.jpg

October 18, 2017

Korean films popular in Busan's Asian Film Market

BUSAN, Oct. 18 (Yonhap) -- Many Korean films have been sold to overseas buyers during this year's Asian Film Market held in the southern port city of Busan, the festival said Wednesday.

According to the Busan International Film Festival, distribution rights to "The Outlaws," a local crime action starring Ma Dong-seok and Yoon Kye-sang, were sold to companies from Taiwan, Hong Kong and the Philippines, at the 12th Asian Film Market that took place at the Busan Exhibition & Convention Center from Saturday to Tuesday.

"The Outlaws," which ranked first on its premiere weekend, has sold 3.93 million tickets since its release on Oct. 3.

"A Special Lady," an action noir led by actress Kim Hye-soo, was sold to Taiwan even before its premiere scheduled for Nov. 9 while "Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds," a film adaptation of a popular webtoon of the same name set to open in December, was pre-sold to 12 countries.

In addition, two other forthcoming films "Heart Blackened" and "Only That Is My World," both starring actor Choi Min-sik, were sold to other Asian nations.

The Asian Film Market drew a total of 1,583 visitors from 45 countries, up some 200 people from last year, the festival said.

Archived