2 million admission * Jan 29, 2018

Break-even point 2.1 million admission * Jan 31, 2018

NAVER audience rating 9.22 * CGV Golden Egg 99% *

MAXMOVIE 9.6 * DAUM 8.9 

3 million admission * Feb 9, 2018

3.3 million admission * Feb 16, 2018

3.4 million admission * Feb 24, 2018

20180207_p1.jpg

A welterweight WBC Asian champion in his heyday, Jo-ha (LEE Byung-hun) is down on his luck and has nowhere to go. He makes ends meet by sparring for other boxers and by distributing flyers on the streets. One day, he accidentally reunites with his mother In-sook (YOUN Yuh-jung) for the first time in 17 years and moves in with her. There, he meets his unexpected half-brother Jin-tae (PARK Jung-min), whom he didn’t know existed.

Although he has level 2 autism, Jin-tae cooks ramen incredibly well, plays video games like no other, and is a savant when it comes to playing the piano. Jo-ha isn’t too fond of his new brother, who always responds to his questions with a simple ‘yup’. But in order to put together some money to move abroad, he has to help out around the house and get to know him ..

Two unlikely brothers must unite to find the right tunes for brotherhood!

20180131poster.jpg

20180207_p2.jpg

20171108.jpg

It's My World 그것만이 내 세상 2018

20170601.jpg

June 1, 2017 Crank-in fight.gifCrank-up August 27, 2017

20170601_4.jpg

Park Jung Min, Dir. Choi Sung Hyun, Youn Yuh Jung, Han Ji Min, Kim Sung Ryoung, Lee Byung Hun

February 2, 2017

Lee Byung Hun and Park Jung Min Cast for Korean movie ‘That’s Only My World’

Spoiler

2-2thats_only_my_world.jpg

Hyo Kyung KimKoogle TV

Lee Byung Hun and Park Jung Min have been cast in the upcoming South Korean movie That’s Only My World. The film will be directed by Choi Sung-Hyun (screenwriter for movie “The Fatal Encounter“). Story for the film revolves around two brothers. Lee Byung-Hun plays the older brother who is a washed-up boxer. Park Jung-Min will play the younger brother. He is a gifted pianist and has a physical disability. Their relationship is mended through their mother and stories of her difficult past. Filming for “That’s Only My World” begins June, 2017 in South Korea.

Lee Byung Hun is a South Korean actor, singer and model. He has received critical acclaim for his work in a wide range of genres, most notably Joint Security Area (2000); A Bittersweet Life (2005); The Good, the Bad, the Weird (2008); the television series Iris (2009); I Saw the Devil (2010); and Masquerade (2012). His critically acclaimed film Inside Men (2015) won him the best actor prize in three prestigious award ceremonies: 52nd Paeksang Art Awards, 37th Blue Dragon Awards and 53rd Grand Bell Awards—a feat that was unbroken since Choi Min Sik (Oldboy) in 2004. Lee has starred in four films—Masquerade; Inside Men; Joint Security Area; and The Good, the Bad, the Weird—on the list of highest-grossing films in South Korea.

Park Jung Min is a South Korean actor. He is best known for starring in the critically acclaimed indie film Bleak Night (2011) and Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet (2015), for which he won "Best New Actor" at the 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards and the 37th Blue Dragon Film Award.

February 1, 2017

Lee Byung Hun, Park Jung Min confirmed to play brothers in 'It's Only in My World'

Spoiler

Source: STARNEWS++ (ELBH Google-translate)

Actors Lee Byung Hun and Park Jung Min will appear in a new movie as brothers. 

According to the film industry insider, actors Lee Byung Hun and Park Jung Min have recently decided to appear in the movie 'It's Only in My World' (director Choi Sung Hyun, JK Film production/CJ E&M) and are in the process of coordinating the details. 

"It's Only in My World" is a movie about a brother-in-law boxing player and a genius pianist with a disability. Lee Byung Hun plays the role of the boxing player and Park Jung Min plays the role of a young man with physical disability. It is Choi Sung Hyun's directorial debut who also wrote the movie screenplay. Lee Byung Hun has a busy 2017, following the hit movie 'Master' that was released in December last year, a new movie 'Single Rider' will be released on February 22 while still filming the period feature 'Namhan Sanseong.' Park Jung Min was the prominent figure in the movie "Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet" and one of the cast in the drama "Entourage." This movie will be an emotional drama about the lives of two people. 'It's Only in My World' will finish the major casting and plan to shoot will begin at the end of May. 

December 14, 2016

Lee Byung-hun to tackle boxer role

Spoiler

Lee Byung-hun may portray a boxer for his next role, attempting another radical transformation in his prolific acting career. Though he has yet to officially sign on, Lee is working out the specifics to star in Choi Sung-hyun’s “Only That is My World” (unofficial title) for his next project, a local entertainment outlet reported Wednesday.

Lee will be playing bygone boxer Jo-ha whose younger brother Jin-tae is a piano virtuoso. The film will tell a story of reconciliation between the brothers and their complicated mother, In-sook. Reports are speculating whether the film could become the Korean equivalent to “Rain Man,” Barry Levinson’s highly praised 1988 film about an abrasive older brother and his autistic sibling. The film will be produced by JK Film and distributed by CJ Entertainment. Lee has several movies lined up for the upcoming months. He stars in political thriller “Master,” set to open locally on Dec. 21. He has finished filming “Single Rider” (unofficial title), directed by Lee Joo-young, and is currently filming “Namhansanseong” (unofficial title), which is directed by Hwang Dong-hyuk. 

By Rumy Doo (doo@heraldcorp.com) 

fight.gif

Related sites

KOFIC // IMDb // Naver // Hancinema.net // Wikipedia // AsianWiki // ELBH

CJ Entertainment // Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / CJ Ent USA

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February 1, 2017

Lee Byung-hun and Park Jung-min to star in "My World Only" 

Source: Newspim via Hancinema.net

user posted image

Actors Lee Byung-hun and Park Jung-min are appearing in the movie, "My World Only" as brothers. JK Film announced this on the 1st of February. "My World Only" is the story of a boxer and his brother who is a brilliant pianist with mental disabilities, reconciling through their mother. It is directed by Choi Sung-hyun who wrote "The Fatal Encounter". Lee Byung-hun takes on the role of Jo Ha the boxer and Park Jung-min is his younger brother. "My World Only" will start filming in June.

News bites: February 4, 2017

by awcoconuts | Dramabeans.com

Spoiler

user posted image

Lee Byung-heon is hoping for another hit in collaboration with Yoon Jae-kyun’s production company JK Film (Master, Insiders). He’s signed on to play a has-been boxer in That’s My World, which will be helmed by Choi Sung-hyun in his directorial debut (he wrote the screenplay for Fatal Encounter or The King’s Wrath). The film will follow his reconciliation with his younger brother (Park Jung-min, Entourage), who’s been cast as a genius pianist with a physical disability. Filming will begin around June. [DongA]

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome news, actress Youn Yuh Jung will be the mother in 'It's Only in My World.' Really great news, she's an awesome actress --  her movie performances are especially the most critically acclaimed of all. Cast-wise, movie is good to go!  

February 16, 2017

Actress Youn Yuh Jung to join 'It's Only in My World' as mother to Lee Byung Hun and Park Jung Min

Source: OSEN

201702151740770379_58a4146717d64.jpg

News bites: February 18, 2017

by awcoconuts | Dramabeans.com

Yoon Yeo-jung (Dear My Friends) has received an offer to play the mother of two adult sons, has-been boxer Lee Byung-heon and piano prodigy Park Jung-min, in That’s My World. Filming on the directorial debut from writer Choi Sung-hyun (The Fatal Encounter) will begin at the end of May. [Star News]

February 21, 2017

Han Ji Min to join Lee Byung Hun & Park Jung Min in "It's Only My World" 

Source: Sports Chosun

2017022201001921800135601.jpg

Actress Han Ji Min is likely to join upcoming new movie 'It's Only My World' completing the fantastic main cast line-up of Lee Byung Hun, Park Jung Min and Youn Yuh-jung. BH Entertainment stated,"Currently, Han Ji Min is positively reviewing 'It's Only My World' which will be produced by CJ Entertainment. Pre-production casting is ongoing and movie crank-in has been set at the end of May.

News bites: February 25, 2017

by awcoconuts | Dramabeans.com

Han Ji-min (Hyde, Jekyll, Me) is positively considering an offer to play a helper/assistant to Park Jung-min‘s disabled pianist in That’s My World, a film that’s already cast Lee Byung-heon as his hyung and Yoon Yeo-jung as his mother. [Sports Chosun]

• 3 months later...

June 7, 2017

IT'S MY WORLD Casting Confirmed and Cranks-In on June 6

Source: News1 ++ (photo: CJ Entertainment)

The filming of this highly-anticipated movie with stellar cast has officially started on June 6.

article.jpg

Park Jung Min, Dir. Choi Sung Hyun, Youn Yuh Jung, Han Ji Min, Kim Sung Ryoung, Lee Byung Hun

Thanks to Barbara at LBH soompi for the article translation & sharing

June 13, 2017

"It's Only My World" started filming. Lee Byung Hun and Park Jung Min struck a pose

“It’s Only My World”  (tentative title) gathered powerful and popular actors:  Lee Byung Hun,  Youn Yuh Jung,  Park Jung Min, Han Ji Min, Kim Sung Ryong in the script reading,  prayer and crank-in  ceremony on June 6.  

“It’s Only My World”  tells the story of the reconciliation between a bygone boxer  and his genius pianist brother who has physical disabilities and their lives together. 

Through “Inside Men”  and “Ma$ter”,  Lee Byung Hun demonstrated his strong acting abilities.  He will play the role of  someone  who was once considered the Oriental champion boxing star of the future, but now only left with self-esteem.  Continuing his bold acting roles, Lee Byung Hun will show a new acting angle. In the movie, his brother who has physical disabilities, requires full attentive care.  However, once he starts playing the piano, he becomes perfect.  Park Jung Min  who won the Best New Actor award in 2016 for his role in “Dongiu: The Portrait of a Poet”  will cooperate for the first time with Lee Byung Hun as brother, something everyone will very much look forward to.

Youn Yuh Jung who recently starred in a variety program “Youn’s Kitchen” is very popular with the audience.  She will play the role of the mother to the two brothers.  She met the elder brother by chance  and  asked him to take care of his younger brother.  Han Ji Min, whose performance in “The Age of Shadows” has been praised by the audience, will star as a top pianist who suddenly cessated all activites and disappeared.  Kim Sung Ryong will play the land lady of the brothers who depends on their rental for her living.

This is Lee Byung Hun and Park Jung Min first cooperation and they will play a pair of brothers, the movie’s main attraction.   “It’s Only My World” is  Choi Sung Hyun's , the writer of the movie “The Fatal Encounter” directing debut.  The movie will be produced by JK Film which also produced box office hits such as “Ode to My Father”, “The Himalayas”  and “Confidential Assignment”.  This new JK Film which started shooting on June 6, is expected to be released in 2018.

Source:  Tencent Entertainment News via LBH Baidu 

http://ent.qq.com/a/20170607/042691.htm

June 16, 2017

[Photos] Updated cast and added early poster and crank in image for the upcoming Korean movie "My World Only"

Source: HanCinema.net

photo858685.jpg

Updated cast and added early poster and crank in image for the upcoming Korean movie "My World Only" (2017)

Directed by Choi Seong-hyeon

With Lee Byung-hun, Youn Yuh-jung, Park Jung-min, Han Ji-min, Kim Sung-ryung, Choi Ri,... More

Synopsis
"My World Only" is the story of a boxer and his brother who is a brilliant pianist with mental disabilities, reconciling through their mother.

Release date in Korea : 2017

photo858684.jpg

June 20, 2017

Previously there have been IG posts of location pics for 'It's My World' but today there are actual sightings of the actors, Lee Byung Hun in particular. Obviously he's filming in a very public place/street that the production staff have been busy trying to block the photos from being exposed (which obviously not easy to control that). Luckily we still have some pics shared by those at the site, who are not just Koreans but also foreigners.

Photos by brummellala // hyeonee_k // acasia7369 // jhy5260

20170620_1.jpg

20170620_2.jpg

20170620_3.jpg

June 21, 2017

LEE Byung-hun and YOUN Yuh-jung Start Shooting New Drama
JK Film Begins Production on THAT’S ONLY MY WORLD

by Pierce Conran / KoBiz

BKungsKPHhtQvZuSNGYz.png

Upcoming drama That’s Only my World (W/T), with LEE Byung-hun, PARK Jung-min, YOUN Yuh-jung and more, began filming on June 6th. From debut director CHOI Sung-hyun, the film is the latest title from blockbuster producer JK Film. 

That’s Only my World focuses on two brothers, a has-been boxer and a piano prodigy with a disability, as they try to reconcile. A Bittersweet Life (2005) and Inside Men (2015) star LEE will play the boxer while the pianist will be played by PARK, who made away with several Best New Actor accolades for his role in LEE Joon-ik’s DONGJU: The Portrait of A Poet last year.

Legendary star YOUN, known for KIM Ki-young’s Woman of Fire (1971) and E J-yong’s The Bacchus Lady among others, is on board to play mother to the two brothers. Also featuring will be HAN Ji-min of KIM Jee-woon’s The Age of Shadows as a top pianist, and KIM Sung-ryoung of Will You Be There?, who will play the brothers’ landlady.

Director CHOI previously worked as a screenwriter on the period hit The Fatal Encounter from 2014. JK Film is the production company behind Haeundae (2008), Ode to My Father (2014), The Himalayas (2015) and most recently Confidential Assignment. 

CJ Entertainment is on board to finance and distribute the film, which is due out at some point in 2018.

• 2 weeks later...

A coffee truck was sent today (12/7) to the filming site celebrating Lee Byung Hun's birthday. If not mistaken, it's from the crew who worked with him previously in South Castle, which finished filming just before It's My World started. A day or two before that, a coffee truck was sent for actress Youn Yuh Jung as well.

Photos: howforever Namyangju General studios

• 2 weeks later...

Archived