Quantcast
mademoisellesia

Yang Se Jong ✿ 양세종 ✿ 梁世宗

[Drama] 2019.09.11 My Country 2nd Official Trailer

@aisling No pretty mane of glory but in exchange it appears we'll get more skin. The Chinese communities joke how dirty he looks throughout the whole previews, LOL.

• Love 1

Back to Soompi, and it's been really a while! Finally will get to see Sejong :tears: can't believe it's been more than a year now, too long Sejong don't ever do it again.

Agree with you on the looks lol. But it suits the character more, it looks more realistic this way. 

He looks really dirty and a lot of darker than WDH. Was he always this dark? 

Our SJ has been working out, looks like he’s more willing to show skin than he used to do :ph34r:

Yeah I noticed he's tanned, I wonder if it is deliberately made for the role hmmm.. 

[Drama] 2019.09.11 My Country Official Trailer - Netflix (Eng sub)

Oooh nice! I love that it'll show on Netflix. Means better subbed too.

[Drama/News] 2019.09.19 New Character Stills of Yang Se Jong as Seo Hwi & Teaser Trailer of "My Country"

EEzxEnCUUAE5gSo?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

EEzxEnDVUAAxr2M?format=jpg&name=900x900

EEzxEnAUcAEUlTj?format=jpg&name=900x900EEu0w6aXsAEmY2U?format=jpg&name=large

JTBC’s upcoming drama “My Country” (literal title) has provided a closer look at Yang Se Jong’s character!

“My Country” takes place between the end of the Goryeo Dynasty and the beginning of the Joseon Dynasty and tells the story of the conflicts that arise due to people’s desire for power and protection. The drama stars Woo Do Hwan, Yang Se Jong, AOA’s Seolhyun, and Jang Hyuk.

In the newly-released images, Yang Se Jong displays a range of appearances, from a sharp and charismatic look as he pulls back his bow to a despairing look full of emotion. In the drama, he plays Seo Hwi, the son of a famous general. Seo Hwi has been constantly beset by misfortune, but he persists in order to protect his ailing older sister Seo Yeon (played by Cho Yi Hyun). He puts everything on the line to change his life and transform himself from someone labeled as incompetent by his father to a capable warrior. Viewers are anticipating the kind of dynamic action and acting Yang Se Jong will show in his role.

A source from the drama stated, “Seo Hwi is a character who starts from the very bottom in these chaotic times when the country is being overturned. You can look forward to a Seo Hwi that is perfected by Yang Se Jong’s wide acting spectrum and feel Yang Se Jong’s merit once more.”

“My Country” premieres on October 4 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1) via soompi

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[Press Con] 2019.10.02 Yang Se Jong at Press Con for "My Country

HAHAHAHAHA... if what I hear is right Sejong said once he completes the filming he's going to cut his hair immediately.

x

201910021353422510_1.jpg

Spoiler

255536_290450_5040.jpg

p1065588871118479_872_h3.jpg

03.20642533.1.jpg

191002144603573.jpg

191002144650398.jpg2019100201000174600013081.jpg2019100201000176000013231.jpg

[Drama] New Stills from Episode 2 of "My Country"

EGGltRjUEAEllsY?format=jpg&name=large

Sejong's acting was excellent in episode 1. Everyone else is just as good too.

Spoiler

EGGltRfUYAEYi62?format=jpg&name=large

Episode 2 Preview

I love the friendship between Hwi & Sun Ho so I'm already sad that they will become enemy later.

• Like 2