Yang Se Jong ✿ 양세종 ✿ 梁世宗

mademoisellesia

[Event] 2018.09.21 Buckaroo Signing Event with Yang Se Jong to be Held on October 27

Date & Time: Oct 27, 2018 at 2 PM

Venue: Hyundai Department Store Songdo Premium Outlets

To be eligible: From today onwards, you must be the first 100 to buy the Buckaroo Air Long Master Jacket (the one Se Jong is wearing) from Hyundai Department store or from Oct 1, the first 10 (until sold out) to buy from Yes 24.

[News] 2018.09.19 Ahn Hyo Seop Talks About His Experience Working With Yang Se Jong And Shin Hye Sun On “30 But 17”

c41b5fb89dfe4f9eba896642b131a6ca.jpeg?s=

Ahn Hyo Seop recently opened up about how close he’s gotten with “30 but 17” co-stars Yang Se Jong and Shin Hye Sun.

The actor sat down for an interview to mark the end of SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “30 but 17” and was asked about his co-stars. Ahn Hyo Seop said, “I’m quite shy, so I’m not very good at being the first to approach someone. Both of them approached me first to say hello.” He also added, “I had so much to learn from them. I was just learning new things nonstop.”

Ahn Hyo Seop then went on to talk about his work with Shin Hye Sun as he said, “She’s been such a nice person to me, like an older sister. I felt a sense of pressure at first, but I just kept working hard to create good scenes with her. I was always watching her acting and incorporating what she was doing into my own scenes. I asked her a lot of questions and we talked a lot throughout the drama.”

When talking about Yang Se Jong, Ahn Hyo Seop said, “He and I have similar personalities, which actually made it difficult for me to approach him at first. But because our characters in the drama are so close and really love and care for each other, we naturally became closer. We really care about each other, so much that we sometimes held hands on set. It was an expression of close friendship for us.”

He didn’t hold back on his praise for his co-stars as he continued with, “They’re really great at becoming one with their characters. Their ability to immediately focus their attention on their characters amazes me,” and “Sometimes when you’re filming a drama, you’ll feel tired or the circumstances aren’t in your favor. But they were always able to overcome things like that to focus on their characters, and that left a deep impression on me.”

Source (1)

• Like 2

[Schedule] Yang Se Jong's Upcoming Public Appearances

02 OCT 2018 Leaders Cosmetic Signing Event [page 27 for more info]

19 OCT 2018 Fan Meeting in Japan [page 25 for more info]

27 OCT 2018 Buckaroo Signing Event [page 30]

Magazine Appearances

Cosmopolitan and Asta TV

Possible Appearance

13 OCT APAN Star Awards

• Like 2

Just a random thought and I apologize if this was mentioned earlier since I could not go through the whole thread, but has YSJ completed his military service? I hope yes :tears: I don't remember coming across any information regarding this in any article I've read about him before

1 hour ago, r047 said:

Just a random thought and I apologize if this was mentioned earlier since I could not go through the whole thread, but has YSJ completed his military service? I hope yes :tears: I don't remember coming across any information regarding this in any article I've read about him before

Unfortunately no. 

• Sad 1

Ok, I'm like several months or even a year away of the conversations that took place here but I want to still pour my heart out. So I managed to go through this thread from its first page in between my work, and it's been simply verrry entertaining! I felt like I'm flipping the pages of a beautiful biography book, a genre which I love to read :w00t: I've been inspired in many ways, beyond what you think. I never expected him to be such a mature and wise young gentleman and I could relate. I guess spending time in that DVD/bookstore reallllyy shaped his personality and much of what we've read is the fruit of those days back then.

Now, I LOVE his relationship with his mom! I wish we could see a photshoot of them, or let me be less greedy, a picture of both of them hanging out somewhere nice. I wonder how she looks :wub:

It seems his life back when he was younger, and who knows, maybe still? Was a difficult one it seems. It looks like he suffered a major trauma, which, I'm not curious about if he does not want it to be exposed. What I really want is for him to find healing, be it in acting or whatever way. He deserves it :tears:

And like all of you, I was like: SMOKING! WHAAAT?? That was totally unexpected. I mean you should always expect it in a country like Korea. But at a moment, my picture of him being so innocent and cute was somewhat shattered, lol. What I really liked, aside from that, is that despite we come from different backgrounds and cultures, all of us agreed on hating smoking. I hope all smokers out there find the way to quit this slow killer. Now this takes me back to a scene in 3017 where his lips had this purplish hue of a smoker, but I denied it, because at almost all of his scenes/pictures, it looked just healthy pinkish and fine.

Sooo looking forward to the next script for which his heart will beat! And QUIT SMOKING, please :angry:

• Like 1

[News] 2018.09.27 Yang Se Jong Nominated in New Actor Category by 2018 APAN Star Awards 

DoaMYwkVsAEqVYX.jpg:large

2018 APAN Star Awards has released their nomination list and Yang Se Jong is going in the run for New Actor category. The 2018 APAN Star Awards chose the nominees who made their debut as supporting actors for less than two years, and based on their popularity, contribution to dramas and potential aspects of acting development. The awards show will be held October 13 at Kyung Hee university.

The New Actor nominees are:

Kim Myung Soo a.k.a INFINITE's L - Miss Hammurabi (JTBC)

Yang Se Jong - Temperature of Love (SBS)

Kim Min Jae - Tempted (MBC)

Woo Do Hwan - Mad Dog (KBS2)

Jang Ki Yong - My Ahjussi (tvN)

In addition, uri Sejong is also nominated in APAN K-STAR Popularity Awards, and the nominees are:

Park Seo Joon - What's Wrong with Secretary Kim (tvN)

Yang Se Jong - Temperature of Love (SBS)

Lee Dong Wook - Life (JTBC)

Lee Byung Hun - Mr Sunshine (tvN)

Lee Jong Suk - While You Were Sleeping (SBS)

Jung Hae In - Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food (JTBC)

source: 1 / 2

Jeom jeom jeom... they are all new rookies I happen to like. But I think Sejong should still win. 

• Like 4

[Endorsement] 2018.10.01 Buckaroo 2018 F/W Smoky Jeans

After 2 weeks of MIA, finally we see some Sejong in action even though it's just BTS of Buckaroo. Oh wait, he'll appear at tomorrow's Leaders Cosmetic Signing event. I hope he didn't gain too much weight like last year~ :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

[Fan Pics] 2018.10.02 Cute Photos from Fans at Leaders Cosmetic Signing Event

These photos are adorable. Always an advantage to bring kids along...

vQ72axd.jpg

So curious what made him laughed like that, hehe.

Spoiler

1UmtlsV.jpg
ojMqPOK.jpgDof__98UYAIJKsv.jpg:large
RNqpBxa.jpg
MqkrJK0.jpg
K308m6N.jpg
SDTie8E.jpg
87Bsy3v.jpg
G7hUVu6.jpg

source: B.BELL and Angmang

Sejong loudly said Annyeong to the little kid!

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

[Fan Videos] 2018.10.03 Leaders Cosmetic Signing Event

Trick of the century: Always bring the cutest little kid with you to meet your bias (preferrbly a girl if your bias is male :D). You will guarantee receive the most smiles and adorable responses/reactions from your bias and all the audiences will be swoooooning. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@mademoisellesia Thanks for the update! Excited to know about his next destination/project. I don't know about you but I love the way he is dressed, he never never disappointed me in anything he wears. I'm used to a looot of Korean stars tending to wear strange outfits with unusual colors and patterns but so far I've never seen him in any of these, fortunately. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hoping that we'll get another stream of smexy hot from this overseas photoshoot. Last he went overseas for a magazine shoot, it turned out to be the best quality photoshoot by Harper's Bazaar x Samsonite Red. Fingers crossed!!!

And I just had to post this coz it cracks me up! laughing-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949000laughing-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949000 Even Korean fans are asking what happened.

Caption of this tweet: What happened in these few days? Cody, please come out ^ᅲ^ Haha. But it's still cute.

---

@r047 The jacket reminds me of those vintage quilts. It doesn't go well with the loose track pants too, but knowing the real Sejong, he already made an effort & probably wants to be comfortable on the long flight.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@mademoisellesia Oh when those 2 pics are put together it does seem funny haha :lol: Yeah I do have some issues with that trouser. Poor YSJ, I feel half of what he is doing/wearing doesn't suit his personality and he does not seem much comfortable but it's the price of fame in the end of the day. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

[News/Video] 2018.10.07 Video of Yang Se Jong's Arrival at Incheon

He's doing another Harper's Bazaar photoshoot! *Doing a HAPPY DANCE!"

First of all, I :sweatingbullets: a little when Sejong frown (instead of smiling at the media...), but later we did see him smile (albeit look forceful to me, lol, but might be because of the strong wind). After this, I died at the part when he's walking and calling someone. :wub:

source: (1)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1