Yang Se Jong ✿ 양세종 ✿ 梁世宗

mademoisellesia

[News] 2017.11.28 Yang Se Jong's Normal Fashion? Sportswear + Long Padding (Down Jacket). Agency says: "Go buy some clothes."

oxwazDX.jpg

Translation: mademoisellesia

Tidbit extract: The reason why Se Jong's first airport fashion look like this!

Today Yang Se jong came to the interview dress up no different to On Jung Sun's fashion. Brown coat, black turtleneck and knitted sweater; we speculated that his usual fashion would be similar to Jung Sun. Yang Se Jong answered no.

"I can tell you truthfully the exact word my agency tells me (laughs). Agency told me, 'Please buy some clothes.' Comfortable sportswear, a long padding (down jacket) and with a white earphones are all I usually wear. Occasionally I can be seen like this on the street (laughs)."

It looks warm, that means his fashion sense should be warm too. Breaking the fashion expection of being 'warm', in regard to being different from others he said, "This is the real me."

"There will not be any big difference in the future. I don't have the thought of changing either. Usually I would also walk along the street unshaven and with dishevelled hair. This is how I look, because this is Yang Se Jong. Although as (I) transition through time, personality may also change; therefore in correspondence, the style may change too. But for now, I just want to live like this (laughs)."

Source: Chicnews via 好看的小哥肿么辣莫多 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

@mademoisellesia great job! and SJ does look more 'meaty' in the airport photos! (he's wearing sports wear underneath that long coat right :lol:gah so good gets to travel just for photoshoot. the furthest HJ flew was to Bali!(for estee lauder)I learned from you that he likes wine, but I really didn't know he likes wine so much! that he wants to travel to Italy or Spain bec they are famous for being wine country. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

[News] 2017.12.01 Yang Se Jong 'A Life without knowing when death is. I will do my best'

1NmLhkz.jpg

Interesting tidbits:

Being so focus and concentrated, devoting his all into a project—where did such personality derive from?

Yang Se Jong said: "During middle school, I've worked part-time in a comic book shop for about 3 years. Because I always go there, so in the end with my parents' permission, the shop owner let me work there. During that time, I read all the comic books, novels and watched all the movies. I've read the books I wanted to read, saw the movies and it's as if that's the happiest time in my life. Suddenly, I had a thought — 'I don't know when I'll die' and it unlocked my deepest inner thoughts.

"When will death seek us? I could die from a car accident on my way home; I could die in my sleep. We all must die so it isn't strange where or when we die. But if that is the case, at this time; this moment of time that's been given to us, I think the thing we should be doing is "do our very best". So now what I should do is put my all in and do my very best.

At a young, middle school age he's already thought about when and where he might die. As predicted, this thought had control over half of his life and will even possibly affect the rest of his future. For Yang Se Jong, reading books and watching movies at a young age undoubtedly had a tremendous impact when forming his world*. Therefore, what can be certain is he is different to other actors and normal people.

*Forming his world - when young, as we grow, the experience we gain mould us into who we are. In this context, this is what it means for Se Jong.

"I have heard people saying (I am) unique. Those who knew me says I am a "dolai" (돌아이 = crazy person). There are also others who say I've gone mad (laughs). Even the lecturer at school advised me to stop listening to some weird stuff and visit a psychiatrist for a consultation.

source: Ajunews

f4WUEVQ.jpg

Se Jong also says until he decides on the next project, he'll be resting and planning a travelling trip. Se Jong chose Italy and Spain as his first preference for the places he'd like to visit. This is because they are countries famous for their red wines. He wants to try drinking wines directly from those oak barrels. Wanting to try out various different types of red wines is definitely a very 'Yang Se Jong' style of reason.

In another news, he's also mentioned Hong Kong and Japan.

source: Chicnews

Spoiler

moren_yunbei_thumb.png  So you mean to tell me I've fallen for a dolai? — which I can't disagree since Duel's PDs won't be calling him a yeongi byeontae who runs into the jail cell's wall in order to develop the required emotions for his role. Hahaha. Ah well, then I hope he continues to give us the maddest and awesome performances until he's 90. It'd be the best treat for a drama/movie fan like me as compared to FM, CF and fan signing. pcmoren_cool2017_thumb.png

Indeed a very Se Jong's style answer. He's such a wine lover. Well, since he's already in Berlin might as well take this chance and jump on a train to Italy & Spain!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

[News] 2017.12.03 Yang Se Jong, National Yeonhanam's Airport Fashion Twist! Intense Red Coat "Women's Hearts - All Kill"

xfS0yik.jpg

Note: This is a laughing post.

Hahahahaha, dressing up like this also can get into fashion news. rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

*Yeonha = Younger, junior

Nam = man

These days, apart from being called monster newcomer, newbie or rookie, the media is also calling him the Gugmin Yeonhanam. Literally means National's Younger Man. This is because he plays On Jung Sun in "Temperature of Love" dating Lee Hyun Soo (Seo Hyun Jin), who is 6 years older than him.

source: Fashion n

• LOL 5

[Video] 2017.12.05 SPOTV STAR: What is Yang Se Jong's 24 hours rest day like?

Boy desperately needs a haircut! EDIT: OK, I can only provide a summary instead of a word-for-word translation because I had no idea this boy, after removing his shyness, can TALK SO MUCH!!! 

First he said he wakes up at 10 am. Before going to the bathroom, he'd switch on his bluetooth audio and connect with his phone to listen to music. He's a little too detail sweata_thumb.gif in some of these parts! He has been listening to Jazz music by Gregory Porter recently. After using the bathroom, he changed into sportswear and put his earphones on and walk to the gym. It's funny here since he repeatedly said, "geodgo geodgo geodgo...meaning walk walk walk to the gym". After exercising for 1-2 hours, he walked home and take a nap for 1-1.5 hours. Then about 3 or 4 pm, he would go out to have a coffee with friends or teachers he really want to meet.

Spoiler

Q: Do you not eat at home?

He said he mostly eats out and barely would eat at home. If he does, it's usually instant noodles or triangular gimbap with a bottle of soju.

Q: What are the two most confident dishes he can cook?

He said two — medium rare steak and tteobokki.

Q: Do you have any recipe you can share?

He said if he must explain then he should have said he originally is good with tuna kimchi jigae. He is confident about this dish because it can be delicious without additional seasoning. This dish will take about 26 - 30 mins and then we hear a very detailed step by step recipe from Se Jong. I wish this lady hadn't asked... they must have regretted it themselves since they had to fast-forward it, LOL.

Back to a day with Se Jong...

He tells us he'd head out to a good restaurant and eat delicious food. After dinner, it'll be about 7 pm. After meeting the people he has met, he would head to the cinema and watch a movie that he most want to watch at that time (by impulse). After the movie, it'll be about 10-11pm.

Q: Are there any movies he can recommend?

The movies he recently watched, there are Baby Driver, The Dallas Buyers Club, American Sniper, Silver Lining Playbook and many other different ones. Also recently he had this thought, he would like to re-watch Titanic.

Q: What is the reason you want to watch Titanic?

"I have no idea. The thought kept popping into my mind." He said unconditionally just want to watch it again.

The boy then kept on rambling about a specialized wine shop. He'd go there and if there are new wines, he'd either buy it or test taste some before going home. It'll be about 12 am by the that time. When he reached home, pour some wine into the wine glass and drink it as he watches a movie he felt like watching. After 1.5 - 2 hrs, if he's sleepy he will go to bed immediately. If he is not, he would change into sportswear and head out with his earphones and stroll aimlessly. Once he returned home, he'll go to bed.

Q: Is there any ritual he must do before going to sleep?

He'd light a candle because he's sensitive to smell. If the candle is finished then he'd spray perfume. Perfume that is not for playing his character, but perfumes that he, as Yang Se Jong, likes.

Q: What is your sleeping habit?

He said he has no idea, but when he goes to the beauty salon to apply makeup, he'd doze off. (here, he laughs out loud explaining it originally doesn't happen to him).

006ryUxzgy1fm6dxyhb95g30k00k01l0.gif

He was nodding his head and speaking in his sleep during those times.

For viewers who have insomnia or have trouble sleeping, Yang Se Jong recommends drinking a glass of wine and light a fragranced candle, or spray perfume before bed. Although he is unsure if it'll work, but this is his way around it.

For viewers who are stressed, he recommends going for a stroll at dawn listening to the music we like.

As we are closing in on the end of year, Yang Se Jong wishes everyone to spend their time with their loved ones and ensure to stay healthy and happy.

source: SPOTV Star

Edited by mademoisellesia
Added summary translation
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Aigooooo......where is his handsome look goes? Lol! 

What happen to his hair....

When is it the interview..thought that he is still in Berlin..

Heard he said Hyun Soo...probably talking about TOL...

Hope can get the translation soon.

really miss him on screen.

@mademoisellesia I kind like his torai (doray) in him....it makes him different from the rest of actors... ha ha.... But he is so honest in telling everything about him now to media...aigoooo! 

Pre TOL and Post TOL really make it different of him...He now more comfortable with media I guess. He talks a lot and can tell more of his story a lot. But his cuteness is still there. 

His airport fashion looks cool on him...but still there is On Jung Sun there. Hope he can get to travel to Spain , Italy, Japan and Hong Kong before the SBS award and resume the next project quickly  as we miss him  a lot now...... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

[News] 2017.12.04 Yang Se Jong "Can't cheer up before the camera flashes"

RdiEZkT.jpg

== Omitted repeated parts ==

What is the most memorable scene?

There are no differences for each scene as they are all required to be conveyed with a sincere heart, but there is one memorable line i.e. "In life, there is priority".

What is your life's priority?

Acting and family, Walking and enjoy music.

Many have commented that "Temperature of Love" started out strong, but became weak in the end.

It's entirely up to the viewers on what they commented.  From a performer's point of view, I think it's correct to trust the script 100%. It is viewers' responsibility to judge, but if I feel regrets then I would not be convinced I am good at my acting. Therefore, I neither regret nor is sorry/sad.

Are you satisfied with your performance?

I've never been satisfied with acting. I'm afraid I won't before I die because people are not perfect. Even so, I have no regrets towards the projects.

Did you read the original novel?

I intentionally didn't. I think the performance will be better if I don't form a preconception.

Are you dating right now?

I am not dating. I don't stay in touch with my parents during shooting. How would I be able to date?

What is your ideal type?

There is no specific requirement. It depends on the time, the atmosphere, the feelings and that person's charm. I hope she is an honest person.

Me takes note on ideal type, lol!

Are you used to the camera flashes now?

I haven't got used to it. When a lot of flashlights flashes at me, I become dispirited. I will end up frowning and unsatisfying pictures appear one after another.

You have a lot of hairs

Yes, so I have a haircut every fortnight (laugh).

What is the plan for the remaining of this year?

I will be heading overseas for a magazine photoshoot. There is no other schedule after that. Maybe relax and welcome the end of year. 

source: ISPLUS

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

[News] 2017.12.06 Is Yang Se Jong happy?

zIFdhaC.jpg

== Omitted repeated parts ==

Nowadays rather than personally experiencing the rise in popularity, there are more people asking, "Are you really doing well?" I was the happiest during the time I was practising acting and the process of preparing the script for a play. Not long ago I refused a movie script that made my heart palpitate on the reason that a month before the shoot begins, I have no confidence I can become that character. In "Temperature of Love", there is a line "There is priority in life" — this line is too apt.

I am living okay right?

source: Viva100

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

What is the most memorable scene?

There are no differences for each scene as they are all required to be conveyed with a sincere heart, but there is one memorable line i.e. "In life, there is priority".

I can see that indeed Se Jong is focus person in whatever he does!

Many have commented that "Temperature of Love" started out strong, but became weak in the end.

It's entirely up to the viewers on what they commented.  From a performer's point of view, I think it's correct to trust the script 100%. It is viewers' responsibility to judge, but if I feel regrets then I would not be convinced I am good at my acting. Therefore, I neither regret nor is sorry/sad.

I hope that he will not feel demotivated due to this!. But keep on focusing on improvising his acting. Cannot wait for his next project! 

Did you read the original novel?

I intentionally didn't. I think the performance will be better if I don't form a preconception.

Cool thinking!

Are you dating right now?

I am not dating. I don't stay in touch with my parents during shooting. How would I be able to date?

Don't date yet!.

Probably he will end up like Bae Yong Joon, Eric Mun and Jang Don Gun who married late - near 40s.

Are you used to the camera flashes now?

I haven't got used to it. When a lot of flashlights flashes at me, I become dispirited. I will end up frowning and unsatisfying pictures appear one after another.

Please stays uncomfortable lol!

You have a lot of hairs

Yes, so I have a haircut every fortnight (laugh).

lol! indeed as @mademoisellesia said he really need a haircut!

What is the plan for the remaining of this year?

I will be heading overseas for a magazine photoshoot. There is no other schedule after that. Maybe relax and welcome the end of year. 

Pls rest by sleep more and travel more! He is now very loaded with much bucks now since he never stop acting since Saimding, RDTK, Duel and TOL. He deserves all the rest and travel now!.

@mademoisellesia hope my reposting is better now....

I totally forgot - I submit and just leave my room....

I dunno I have posted so many now...gosh!...I am confused.
sorry for the overlapping posting!

Don't  know how to rectify it!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Jusyed :thumbsup:Thanks dear. Soompi is buggy so quoting causes issue sometimes. Just make sure not to quote image and trim your post to look neat (sorry, OCD talking). :tongue:  Another trick is edit & re-do, lol, like I replace it with the interview, thinking I'll save space. :D  BTW, he can date, just don't go public unless he is sure he is getting married! Yes, Se Jong needs a haircut.

I gotta go now... this boy is keeping me so busy (+ I'm busy in real life too).

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

[News] 2017.12.04 Yang Se Jong, A method not to be swayed by the "temperature" of popularity

AtubRar.jpg

= Omitted repeated parts =

Q: To Yang Se Jong, what are the marks left by On Jeong Seon?

A: I can't think of any immediately, but maybe there is something that's been left behind. I want to detach from the character naturally. I'm originally someone who likes to be alone, but these past 4 days, I've met up with a lot of people and talked about all sorts of useless things. Just wanted to do something no matter what and I think I am still the same. I want to live the tempo of Yang Se Jong. Walk on the street dressed in sportswear and go to pub looking like that. Even if someone recognises me, I'd greet them and say "thank you". I want to maintain (my) peaceful life.

Q: The thing most want to do now is grabbing onto the centre of the gravity

A: No matter how I see it, it seems to be the case. I really dislike getting my tempo distrupted or oppressed. I want to live as the style I like. Although I had the thought of using SNS, but people around me are really worried (laughs). I'm originally an impulsive person, plus I'm straightforward; it would appear that whenever I felt or thought about something at that very moment I'd post it straight away so I was told it's best I don't use SNS rashly.

Q: Do you not have a private account? Then even friends' SNS you can't see.

A: Yeah, I don't. So I can't see any. It's frustrating (laughs)

Q: In previous interview, you mentioned he doesn't like "Monster Newbie".

A: There are a lot of scary monster around me. The actors that really act like a real monster. There is a hyung that I know of if you give him a 5 minutes lines, he can create 5 different characters. These people are the real monster. It's because I saw them so I am humble. I am not (monster).

Q: Then what is Yang Se Jong's weapon (strength)?

A: What is my 'weapon'? I am going to take every effort to do my very best.

source: News1 and 肉粽字幕組

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

[News] 2017.12.04 Yang Se Jong "If I meet The One, I will get married immediately"

5jjILCs.jpg

Tidbits:

= Repeated part omitted =

♥ I've told agency's CEO before, "If I found someone I love, I will get married immediately." I have talked about these sorts of things a few times before. If I found a person I can love completely, I will not hesitate to walk on the (wedding) aisle."

♦ He laughed & said, "Although I need rest, but I've come across a lot of scripts that strike a chord with me. He smiled & continued, "I will meet (you all) again with a good project that can touch audiences' hearts."

source: MyDaily via 愛情的溫度 Temperature Of Love

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Q: To Yang Se Jong, what are the marks left by On Jeong Seon?

A: I can't think of any immediately, but maybe there is something that's been left behind. I want to detach from the character naturally. I'm originally someone who likes to be alone, but these past 4 days, I've met up with a lot of people and talked about all sorts of useless things. Just wanted to do something no matter what and I think I am still the same. I want to live the tempo of Yang Se Jong. Walk on the street dressed in sportswear and go to pub looking like that. Even if someone recognises me, I'd greet them and say "thank you". I want to maintain (my) peaceful life.

That the best thing to do boy!. Let it go out from you naturally. I hope he can do whatever he used to be doing but as he is getting more fandom I am just curious how can he cope and maintain the same lifestyle. Probably he has to do some adjustment.  I remember Park Bo Gum used to commute by train every day, but after he gains his popularity he realizes he can't do that anymore. Hopefully Yang Se Jong can find ways how to manage that.

Q: The thing most want to do now is grabbing onto the centre of the gravity

A: No matter how I see it, it seems to be the case. I really dislike getting my tempo distrupted or oppressed. I want to live as the style I like. Although I had the thought of using SNS, but people around me are really worried (laughs). I'm originally an impulsive person, plus I'm straightforward; it would appear that whenever I felt or thought about something at that very moment I'd post it straight away so I was told it's best I don't use SNS rashly.

Is that why he told media so many things? Ha ha on an impulse?

Q: In previous interview, he mentioned he doesn't like "Monster Newbie".

A: There are a lot of scary monster around me. The actors that really act like a real monster. There is a hyung that I know of if you give him a 5 minutes lines, he can create 5 different characters. These people are the real monster. It's because I saw them so I am humble. I am not (monster).

Please remain humble.

Q: Then what is Yang Se Jong's weapon (strength)?

A: What is my 'weapon'? I am going to take every effort to do my very best.

You go boy! We love to see you acting!.

♥ I've told agency's CEO before, "If I found someone I love, I will get married immediately." I have talked about these sorts of things a few times before. If I found a person I can love completely, I will not hesitate to walk on the (wedding) aisle."

Hope he won't get married before 30s lol!

♦ He laughed & said, "Although I need rest, but I've come across a lot of scripts that strike a chord with me. He smiled & continued, "I will meet (you all) again with a good project that can touch audiences' hearts."

Is that mean we can watch him onscreen soon? Wow! I am excited!

• Like 4

[News] 2017.12.04 Yang Se Jong "Every character has their own story"

czERYAH.jpg
Rough Translation: mademoisellesia

Interesting tidbits:

Ize: Apart from On Jeong Seon, was there a humanized and satisfying character?

SJ: The maknae, Kang Min Ho, played by P.O. To be honest, it is because every time we filmed at Good Soup, P.O. can receive the ad-libs I threw at him really well (laughs). The BTS shown at the end (of their ad-libs) between P.O and I were too funny. It was so funny that it delayed the shooting for quite a while. But of course there was none of this in the actual drama.

Ize: It's a surprise you did a lot of ad-lib.

SJ: There was a lot (of ad-lib) with Jung Woo hyung too. When the drama was nearing its end, I did an ad-lib on impulse in the scene at Jung Woo's place where we cook Italian pasta. After saying "Hyung likes the pasta overcooked, so I cooked it longer", I should have said, "Where is the fork?" But Jung Woo hyung acted he really didn't know where the fork is (laugh) and he said, "Let's just use hands." Also there were memorable ad-lib scenes with Won Joon hyung too. Honestly, I was to blame because I didn't manage myself properly and caught a cold. Hyung said, "Ah. It feels good after drinking wine." "Ah~ that's right. It felt good, but (I think) I got a cold." I quietly did a little ad-lib and hyung accepted it. In regard to this, the director was flexible and left it in. 

Oh wow, I love actors who can do ad-libs and aren't I glad to find out the boys did some too...except it's not very obvious. Now I'm curious if he did a lot more and also if he had done any for Duel.

Ize: Although you are honest, but I feel each word is spoken with prudence.

SJ: I will not lie if it is about me. However if it involves others, then I will be more cautious. If a reporter ask me questions I cannot answer, I will honestly say, "No comment." That person has his privacy and I can't talk about his life, and I will explain it's not something I can tell.

Apart from recently finding out this boy sure can 'talk', and this has confirmed it's just as I thought that even though he can come across as an honest, straightforward kid; he knows he must speak cautiously, and not everything we read is what it seems.  

oG3NlBC.jpg

Ize: Is there anything that bothers you lately?

SJ: "Where am I?"

"Where has Yang Se Jong gone to?"

"Who am I?"

Something like this. It may sound like I'm making a fuss for nothing. However, as I have been working with almost no breaks, I am troubled with how I am originally. To be honest, from the beginning of "Duel" to "Temperature of Love", no one contacted me. After completeing "Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim", I received a message that said "You've worked hard", but nowadays no one contacted me (laughs). They probably thought even if they contact 'this kid' he would not respond. Maybe there are other misunderstandings, but I am the cause of such situation; it was my choice, so it can't be helped.

Ize: With the circumstances that there aren't many 20s actors, you have secured a firm position.

SJ: It's something to be thankful of and (I) will not be setting a restriction in the genres I choose. There are no particular type of roles I must do or not do.

Ize: When acting with good actors, there is a desire to be a good acting partner.

SJ: In order to be a good partner I believe the first thing is—I must like the person I am partnering with. Doesn't the word and concept of 'love' covers caring, understanding and communication? I believe other than the co-stars, the staffs should also be treated with sincerity. Isn't the title of "Temperature of Love" about the love story of people around us? There is no purpose behind such thought. It's just simply because Yang Se Jong is determined to live like Yang Se Jong.

Ize: Are there men like On Jeong Seon that exist in reality?

SJ: Plenty of it in reality. Instead, I don't think there is anyone like Lee Hyun Soo. Hyun Soo is often thankful of even the smallest things and capable of overcoming problems on her own. Regardless of gender, I think the existence of such person is rare. There are even people who are like Jung Woo hyung, and this person is also not married. Although (I think) he purposely not want to be married (laughs).

So what do we know of Se Jong's type of girl from all these interviews? :D Including what he has said above, someone like Hyun Soo is rare, so he is just genuinely admiring the good trait. He has no ideal type and it all depend on the atmosphere and the girl's charm at that very moment he meets her. If he finds The One, he would not hesitate to get married immediately. Sounds like we all have a chance, bwahaha! :tongue:  Maybe have to learn Hangul first.

Ize: What about Yang Se Jong?

SJ: I have said it just now. Where did I go? Need to look [for me] (laughs).

Spoiler

83fXruu.jpg
WiwwoGS.jpg
Qt62L8H.jpg
hGn5ZEL.jpg
QViVZvV.jpg
MOkU6bK.jpg

source: ize magazine

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

[News] 2017.12.05 Yang Se Jong asks, "Where am I... am I doing well?"

ZPSSQHN.png

Tidbits:

Even though it is the same as any other dramas, but a drama that focuses on love or romance, the chemistry between the male and female leads are one of the important elements. Judging from this perspective, Yang Se Jong and Seo Hyun Jin reached the optimum temperature by becoming an 'ensemble' (meaning they had good rapport).

SJ: During filming, I acted with the justification that there will be irony before love. Fortunately, Seo Hyun Jin sunbae is really like Lee Hyun Soo, possessing the perfect ability that allowed me to focus and be suck into it. This is all created by Hyun Jin sunbae. In regard to kissing scenes, we've discussed and rehearsed a lot. Because of that, we barely had any NG. Every moment is memorable. In fact other than kiss scenes, there was a scene in Yeosu where Hyun Soo was lost and she ran to hug Jung Sun. At that time, (my) heart was palpitating so much. My heart was beating madly.

Yang Se Jong also shares he normally is a restless and impulsive person. He says he knows himself very well thus he wants to or is suppressing this side of him. He wonders how it'll turn out (if he doesn't control) and he thinks it'll unlikely to turn out well.

After hearing Yang Se Jong's words, restraining himself (in actions & speech) is going to result in great pressure. In addition, living alone in a room (while filming) is equivalent to abandoning himself and live as the character. As Yang Se Jong, he is living a very tough life.

SJ: That's right. I am not happy at all. I am not blissful. The process of practising is too tiresome. Although it sounded like I'm making a fuss out of nothing, but I think I've done wrong. I think I've lived incorrectly. It's as if I've missed out on something important. There are thoughts of "Where am I? Where is Yang Se Jong?" There is no Yang Se Jong in 2017. If we must say I am unhappy, it is when the though "Where am I going?" come into mind. "What are you doing? Are you living well?" — I kept having such doubts.

Facepalm-ing... this boy desperately needs a good, looong rest and maybe a self-discovery trip elsewhere just living as Yang Se Jong. This is such a depressing piece to translate. Even though I think we all will question ourselves the same thing occasionally, but at least I've come to terms that I'm living my life the way I want it. If he doesn't adjust himself well, he'll later become the shortest lived actor instead of the monster rookie with great potential!

source: SBSFunE via 肉粽字幕組

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was in Seo Hyun Jin thread, and then at the bottom of the page after I replied in that thread, it says next unread topic Yang Se Jong, so here am I :lol:

I agree @mademoisellesia poor boy is so lost, he needs a long break and find 'himself' again. Its a occupational hazard, for him its worst because he did too many dramas consecutively without break, hence he's been living in each of his character non-stop that he lost sight of YSJ temporarily. Usually actors have at least a month or 2 break before jumping unto another drama, this break is actually a necessity for them. But his hunger for acting seems to be very great, since he also said, there are scripts that makes his heart race, but I sure hope he find himself back first before jumping into another project.

13 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

So what do we know of Se Jong's type of girl from all these interviews? :D Including what he has said above, someone like Hyun Soo is rare, so he is just genuinely admiring the good trait. He has no ideal type and it all depend on the atmosphere and the girl's charm at that very moment he meets her. If he finds The One, he would not hesitate to get married immediately. Sounds like we all have a chance, bwahaha! :tongue:  Maybe have to learn Hangul first.

and you have to live in Korea no? to get that chance?:tongue: but yeah better learn quickly...you know the queue is long :lol:

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I agree @mademoisellesia poor boy is so lost, he needs a long break and find 'himself' again. Its a occupational hazard, for him its worst because he did too many dramas consecutively without break, hence he's been living in each of his character non-stop that he lost sight of YSJ temporarily. Usually actors have at least a month or 2 break before jumping unto another drama, this break is actually a necessity for them. But his hunger for acting seems to be very great, since he also said, there are scripts that makes his heart race, but I sure hope he find himself back first before jumping into another project. and you have to live in Korea no? to get that chance?:tongue: but yeah better learn quickly...you know the queue is long :lol:

How do you know I'm not in Korea now? hee-hee-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998&ke  Besides, judging from his working style, I'll have plentiful free time since he's unreachable when he's working. I'm a good girlfriend, I don't need too much of his attention hee-hee-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998&ke  I can kill time being in soompi too. laughing-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949000&k

On 08/12/2017 at 12:28 PM, Jusyed said:

That the best thing to do boy!. Let it go out from you naturally. I hope he can do whatever he used to be doing but as he is getting more fandom I am just curious how can he cope and maintain the same lifestyle. Probably he has to do some adjustment.  I remember Park Bo Gum used to commute by train every day, but after he gains his popularity he realizes he can't do that anymore. Hopefully Yang Se Jong can find ways how to manage that.

Been meaning to respond to this quicker! Are you a fan of Bo Gum? :D  LOL, he likes public transport coz he can't drive well. Se Jong roams the street at dawn, so I think he'll have more freedom than Bo Gum in that sense. It is unfortunate that is the price of fame, which is why I don't wish fame or popularity to find Se Jong. I don't need him to be famous. As a drama fan, I just need him to continue to act. He can fulfil his acting desire while he fulfil my desire of watching a good actor acts.

• LOL 2