Yang Se Jong ✿ 양세종 ✿ 梁世宗

mademoisellesia

Lol he seems to have lots of fun, his happiness and smile is contagious! My fav part was the imitation of his scene with Heejae, for sure that fan's heart fluttered :lol: 

Yeah I too was thinking that his hair might be kept long for the next project, but I hope it's not a historical one, I wanna see something new. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[News/Interview] 2019.12.19 Yang Se Jong Shares Thoughts On Why He’s Thankful For “My Country”

EMiS5peVAAIbd8e?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yang Se Jong spoke about his latest drama “My Country” in an interview.

On December 18, Elle Korea magazine released photos from the actor’s pictorial where he showed off his long locks and charming looks.

Yang Se Jong most recently appeared in JTBC’s “My Country” as a warrior named Seo Hwi. Despite the hot weather in Hawaii, the actor moved around to different locations to show off various poses and expressions in the photo shoot.

In the accompanying interview, Yang Se Jong commented on the ending of “My Country.”

“It’s a project that gave me such a joyful experience,” he said. “I want to explain it in more detail, but I still don’t have a way to express this emotion that I feel. I’m certain that it’s a project that gave many lessons to not just myself as an actor but also to human Yang Se Jong.”

EMlHnsZXUAAYb0D?format=jpg&name=4096x409

When asked if it was difficult to portray a character with many ups and downs, Yang Se Jong replied, “It would be a lie to say that it wasn’t hard. But the really great part was the people I worked with. My Hwi family, [Woo] Do Hwan, [AOA’s] Seolhyun, Jang Hyuk, Ahn Nae Sang…They’re all good people. While filming, I felt relieved when seeing the older male actors and felt happy when we gathered around like a family.”

EMlAQWpW4AY4YQH?format=jpg&name=large

Yang Se Jong’s pictorial and interview can be found in the January issue of Elle.

Source (1) via soompi

Scans from EWGRAHAM and Shooong

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

[News] 2020.01.29 Yang Se Jong to Return & Cameo for Doctor Romantic 2!

1580261312-20200128-yangsejong.jpg

Actor Yang Se Jong will be returning as a special cameo on SBS's 'Dr. Romantic' season 2!

Drama fans know that the rising star actor actually made his small-screen debut through SBS's 'Dr. Romantic' season 1 which aired back in 2016. Thanks to his performance on 'Dr. Romantic' season 1, Yang Se Jong quickly moved on to bigger roles such as 'Temperature of Love', 'Still 17', 'My Country', and more, earning the title of one of the nation's new heartthrobs. 

Yang Se Jong will be participating in the filming for his cameo appearance on 'Dr. Romantic 2' this February 1. Viewers will have to stay tuned to find out which episode will feature Yang Se Jong's return!

Meanwhile, 'Dr. Romantic' season 2 airs every Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:40 PM KST. 

---

It may not be just one episode. Yayyyy!!!! *Dancing a happy dance* - I miss grumpy In Beom hahaha.

• Like 3

[News] 2020.01.29 Season 1 Cast Member Yang Se Jong Confirmed To Make Special Appearance In “Dr. Romantic 2”

8a32928d38c74300a211dc74ffc20543.jpeg?s=

The Dol Dam Hospital is set to welcome a special return!

On January 29, a source from Yang Se Jong’s agency Good People Entertainment stated, “Yang Se Jong is confirmed to be making a special appearance on ‘Dr. Romantic 2.’ He will begin filming on February 1, and the broadcast date has not been set yet.”

The source went on to explain, “‘Dr. Romantic‘ was Yang Se Jong’s debut drama, so he feels a great sense of affection and gratitude towards it. He was given a great offer, so he agreed to make an appearance.”

Yang Se Jong greeted viewers for the first time in 2016 when he took on the role of Do In Bum in the first season of “Dr. Romantic.” Though he had filmed “Saimdang, Light’s Diary” first, it began airing in 2017 so “Dr. Romantic” was the first drama viewers saw him in.

Source (1) via Soompi

• Like 1

[Drama] 2020.02.04 Sneak Peek of Dr. Do In Beom!!

45b169ef-ae8c-45d4-84f6-5f5d1312747a.jpg

According to several news articles (I checked a few of them), this will be Sejong's last project before he enlists for his military service!!?? What the hell...!!! This is too sudden; too quick!

Sejong on his cameo: "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu" and Do In Beom are very meaningful and precious gift to me. I feel very grateful and happy that I am able to greet you all as Do In Beom after such a long time. This special appearance will be very special memory memory for me for a very long time, so I am very excited and also looking forward to it. For "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2", I hope everyone will continue to give its love and attention.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...