Yang Se Jong ✿ 양세종 ✿ 梁世宗

mademoisellesia

[PD Note 8] 2017.09.15 Temperature of Love Press Con Stills — Yang Se Jong Exclusive

yjzKnxSh.gif

Spoiler

Caiuyqgh.jpg
rbTejZwh.jpg
TEKy6pmh.jpg
iIR17Uyh.jpg
YXrslaNh.jpg
apFkaqRh.jpg
9NZm6zQh.jpg
ZQspb24h.jpg
JVlDe9fh.jpg
ykyAvLhh.jpg
MelPVERh.jpg
BBhqHqoh.jpg
pN8n3P8h.jpg
bvdtQDvh.jpg
Xah4DoDh.jpg
3EZAeegh.jpg

Titbits - Rough Summary

• Yang Se Jong shares it had been a long time they see each other since Romantic Doctor; there was awkwardness between him and Hyun Jin during the script reading session. After the session ended, they went somewhere and talked for 2-2.5 hours.

• Seo Hyun Jin says at first thought they thought it would have been better they never knew each other. Their characters from Romantic Doctor were so different compared to Temperature of Love where they are playing lovers, so they weren't used to it. However, it got better once they began filming.

• Hyun Jin praises Se Jong as a hard-working person and that after challenging such difficult roles in Duel, she now finds him manly. She said his eyes were exuding manliness when they were filming. This remark funnily makes Se Jong do a mini outburst of embarrassed laugh on the spot, as we see him tries to shield his embarrassement with his hand. She tells the press that she is glad as she finds him a really good co-star / acting-partner.

• Yang Se Jong was asked if he is ‘sun’ (kind). He answers he is uncertain he considers himself kind, but one thing for sure is, and especially after completing Duel (become Sung Joon was wrongfully accused), he wants to become someone who is willing to help others. He also emphasises that he doesn’t want to tells lies; preferably no white lies too.

• When asked how the kissing scenes will be like, Hyun Jin shares they have already filmed a kiss, and it’s the immature/inexperience kind that we see between university couples*. She’s not sure if the kiss scenes will deepen later on because only the writer knows that.

*LOL, what kind of kiss do university couples do that is different from normal adult kiss these days?

• Hyun Jin also tells the media that her character, Lee Hyun Soo and Se Jong's character On Jung Sun live in the same neighbourhood. One of them lives at No. 35 and the other is No. 53. There was a scene where she receives a parcel that is meant for Jung Sun, so she delivers it to him. The way the story goes was that she thought he wasn’t at home, but he came out of the house. She explains that she thought that was a beautiful scene with the way it was presented and is currently the most memorable scene for her.

During the press conference, Se Jong was very quiet and reserved. It's lightly that he isn't used to the media and being in the center of attention. Don't blame him, media are like wolves, it can be nerve-wrecking. He also appears tired, and possibly feeling discomfort from either the flashes, or I suspect, the contact lenses. It is uncertain if he does wear contacts, but the way he keeps blinking his eyes looks exactly like how one is trying to adjust the contacts are sitting in their eyes.

• Like 1

Annyeong just popping in to say I am looking forward to his brilliant acting in Temperature of Love! He say in presscon he already got into his role after 1 day! omg he must be a genius to do that, so much anticipation and I certainly hope the drama would be a huge success.

• Like 2

[News] 2017.09.16 Seo Hyun Jin And Yang Se Jong Talk About Their Ideal Types

by  D. Kim via Soompi

Yang-Se-Jong-Seo-Hyun-Jin1.jpg

On September 16, Seo Hyun Jin and Yang Se Jong guested on SBS Power FM’s “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show” to promote their upcoming drama “Temperature of Love.”

During the radio broadcast, the two actors talked about their ideal types. Yang Se Jong shared, “I don’t have an age limit when it comes to dating older women. My ideal type is someone who’s innocent.”

Spoiler

Seo Hyun Jin also talked her ideal type, saying, “I’m okay with a man who’s up to eight years older than me. It’s been a long time since I’ve dated, but I’m the type that would want to see him everyday. When I was in my 20s, I liked men who could lead me, but now, I like the sweet and warm-hearted type.

The drama “Temperature of Love” centers around two people who meet online and soon develop a relationship that compels them to meet in person. The first episode will air on September 18 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the trailer here!

Source: TV Report

[Magazine] October 2017 Elle Korea - Mild Rise

W8sYgKE.jpg

Spoiler

x7nXPQG.jpg
tJjveT2.jpg

pC1OuWq.jpg

Source: Elle Korea 1 / 2

English Translation of article:

Q: It has been 2 years since your debut. What is the biggest change from being a normal student to becoming an actor?

A: I’ve learnt how to allocate my time. During drama shooting, there is no luxury for personal time. If there is a day where I could have 2 hours of personal time, it would have been precious, and I’d feel especially grateful, so I shouldn’t use it lightly.

Q: You’ve taken temporary absence from school, with only 2 semesters left. Please tell us your experience before your debut from Saimdang, Light’s Diary (this is his first drama).

A: I’ve only made 2 short films with theatre students at school.

Q: What are you most absorbed in at school?

A: There was a class called “Scene Presentation” and I was completely into it. My partner and I chose to showcase a 15 minutes scene from a play. For those 15 minutes, we’ve pulled all nighters almost every night practicing till the morning and went to class after. It’s interesting.

Q: Why is it interesting?

A: I felt freedom. Because I was allowed to express it any way I want. I was thrilled many share similar thoughts with me. We practice all night; set up a tent on the rooftop, drink rice wine, play guitar and then return to class. Everyone is filled with enthusiasm and immersed in happiness, much like falling in love.

More at Article Link