[movie 2005] April Snow 외출

Guest LuvU

I remember catching this movie late one night on television. I thought it was a bit slow moving, but touching.

This is one of those movies you enjoy when you watch it the 2nd and/or 3rd time.

The first time was ok. But the second time I saw the nuance in their acting and it may all the difference! In fact I thought ... Wow! They really are good actors!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mona_rukia

just saw this movie....what can i say... POWERFUL ACTING...from both BYJ and SYJ....am so glad that SYJ was able to hold up her own with BYJ (given how senior and popular he is)... you don't feel like you're watching a movie (commercialized) it was like looking into someone else's life...ordinary life.......IT WAS PERFECT..... i do hope to see BYJ and SYJ in another project together.......

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I first saw this movie back in January and absolutely loved it, but one part really confused me because of the English translation. In a scene towards the end, In Su and Seo Young went off to a hotel together, after the two of them had sex, Seo Young had a phone call from the hospital regarding her comatose husband. On my English subtitles, Seo Young said that she would be there the next morning, but on what appears to be the following day she turned up at 3 in the afternoon, only to be told that the unfaithful husband had passed away! It really confused me as to why she appeared to turn up much later than she previously stated, I suspect this was down to an error in translation, although I haven't seen the director's cut version. Any explanation from Korean speakers on this matter would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...
Guest iluvugudbye
  • 1 month later...

Hi there BYJ fans. Is there any chance of getting links to the the director's cut version of the film online with English subtitles? I would quite like to see the scenes I missed in my shorter DVD version.

Guest iluvugudbye

mrsbae said: Hi there BYJ fans. Is there any chance of getting links to the the director's cut version of the film online with English subtitles? I would quite like to see the scenes I missed in my shorter DVD version.

• 1 month later...

Could anyone here kindly provide me with a link from the OST of April Snow to the song performed by ex H.O.T member Kangta? I have been researching a K-Pop article for a few months and the legal problems that lead to H.O.T dissolving as a group and was curious to hear Kangta's contribution to April Snow's soundtrack. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys. I found this picture of the film online recently which piqued my curiosity. (Link removed due to problems uploading the image. If anyone can help me out with my query could you kindly PM me your email address and I will send the picture as an attachment?)
Is this scene from the director's cut of April Snow? Could someone who has seen that version kindly tell more about the context in the story? To me it looks like a beautiful moment between In Su and Seo Young's characters and I'm assuming it is an extended part of their first intimate encounter in a hotel room. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

mrsbae said:

I first saw this movie back in January and absolutely loved it, but one part really confused me because of the English translation. In a scene towards the end, In Su and Seo Young went off to a hotel together, after the two of them had sex, Seo Young had a phone call from the hospital regarding her comatose husband. On my English subtitles, Seo Young said that she would be there the next morning, but on what appears to be the following day she turned up at 3 in the afternoon, only to be told that the unfaithful husband had passed away! It really confused me as to why she appeared to turn up much later than she previously stated, I suspect this was down to an error in translation, although I haven't seen the director's cut version. Any explanation from Korean speakers on this matter would be appreciated.

Archived