[Drama 2017] Radiant Office 자체발광 오피스

Go Seung Ji

@kappy i think even until before he resign he still got maid its just do show and the maid not too friendly like HW who even cook for him...i gues he does clean up but when he busy and focus on something the house will be messed and had no time to clean up...

Yup that smile where the started their flirting obvious unobvious....what i like about him he never show any bias even he started to like HW he give fair mark for HW for intern appraisal. And he give name card both too HW and KT since they dont get gift certificate,and im sure he ask Ms Cho give it to KH too since they from sell team while others two on marketing team....

And dont forget as others mention he even said sorry for his bad behaviour from early as he look her down ( he not even do anything wrong compare to other lead man who basicly abuse(force) the girl in means way) but he just do what he do best where i had to admit HW at first really nor suitable for the job,she look coward and prepare follow others worying making mistake only to make big mistake. Unusual for lead guy to say sorry for their false. And of course after knowing HW he still the same fair abd strict in work but became aware what their certain circumtance like jerk park who been leave alone for years since his wife and hia kids go to oversea. And even LSJ had many debt to pay. So he became understand why they make a bad decision just to stay on their position or go to top. And like he said to Heo he should stay to continue the battle and im sure whatever happen if hauline they will became stronger together......

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though i do not post often in this thread, but have been reading all the posts.  Radiant Office will be 1 of the dramas that i hardly have any complaint to make except skinship:blush:... not enough....  but then kudo to the rookie writer and the female director!  As some of you have mentioned, the consistency of HW's character.  She did not give up and continue to fight for what she think is fair and right.  She didn't change because she was a permanent staff, she is still the same HW.  Same for WJ, he knows what it will be like if he has shown his likes for HW when he was still in the office.  people will accuse him of showing favoritism since she is under his department even if he is not like that.  A friend of mine mentioned that the fact that he came back as the CEO, he can show favoritism, but i do not think that way.  HW will be under Ms Cho's department who has the rights to tell her what to do and also appraise on her work.  WJ is a person who will never show favoritism and respect HW's supervisor.  He knows when he should not cross the line as shown in the drama.  

I'm going to miss HSJ's since the drama has ended...but i'm sure he will be back soon, this guy just can't stop working, hehehehe...:D (he has 3 dramas last year)...   

I am in denial! Why does this drama have to end at ep 16? I guess it'd be extended if the ratings were a bit higher.:angry:

Have to console myself that  due to the current political situation in Korea, the Koreans are avoiding RO because office politics are similiar to politics in certain ways. Laughing at a comment on DB that HSJ suits acting as a politician. I agree100%! A HOT LOOKING ONE!:wub:

RO is only the 2nd drama I'm watching this year after Introverted Boss(love it too as it is so relatable regarding introversionism & mental health). I think Koreans shun real life issues like Unemployment, Mental Health & sexual assaults like rape (I Miss You drama) which may be why these dramas are overlooked.<_<

I' m now only on my 3rd drama as I'm super busy. Became a grandmun a 2nd time and is actively involved in Sports Volunteerism again!:D

Anyway, I'd like to thank all of you here especially @stroppyse& @Nodamefor the translations, the witty and insightful comments from @mrdimples, @jellybellymonster, @triplem & @padhari and many others who have made this thread a lively and unforgettable one.:blush:

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

I am in denial! Why does this drama have to end at ep 16? I guess it'd be extended if the ratings were a bit higher.:angry:

Me, too.  Exactly! I felt there definitely could have been at least 2 more episodes.  I think you're right about if the ratings were higher.  Grrr.

Have to console myself that  due to the current political situation in Korea, the Koreans are avoiding RO because office politics are similiar to politics in certain ways. Laughing at a comment on DB that HSJ suits acting as a politician. I agree100%! A HOT LOOKING ONE!:wub:

One that I would vote for without question.  Haha...

And congrats on becoming a grandma again!  And volunteering.. 

And @chocolatepie - I absolutely agree that kudos should go to to rookie writer and female director.  What they did was take a risk on an out-of-the-box drama (a quality one) in that it didn't follow many of the usual kdrama tropes.  Excellent job, ladies!

@kappy, thanks for your wishes! Forgot to mention you but I also love reading your insightful comments.

As I'm an ultra busy grandma doing Volunteer Work for Track & Field, I didnt contribute much. All I did was fangirling and swooning over HSJ! Heeeeee!:wub:

@mrdimples, what's happened to HSJ's individual Soompi thread?:angry:

@gladys57 Thanks for the kind words and thanks. I am sad this drama is over.

Caught the finale a few days ago. Alot of others have expressed similar thoughts to mine. WJ hugged and started dating HW. HW did act very like herself and told him she liked him.

-I loved that WJ DID hear HW (she thought he did not ) and it was awesome --yes I know not in the finale nonetheless cool.

-Mgr Cho--love her and she listened to WJ advice and stood her ground after WJ left. Plus I like how she is supportive of her colleagues and is a good mentor to KH.

-Jina did grow for the better for me throughout the drama. I agree with the others with KT's illness story line. What the?! about not letting KH and HW know about his illness. I think it was love for Jina to find him and be there for him. It was beautiful.

-Jerk Park was true to form trying to take credit for WJ quitting so no one would be fired.

-Asst Mgr Lee Young Jae---uggggh.  So horrible even hearing he had loans for his brother. Yes he is good to his family. Doesn't take away how hateful he is to his hoobaes which I don't like about him. I did like how Jina listened to KT to mention something meeting their HS sunbaes. LOL.

-I like Heo alot. He was the guy who works as eyes and ears and glad he won the battle to put Seo Hyun to America. YEAH!

-HW was kind to send off Dr. Seo. She said he was a good guy and all and looking forward to his return. Too pat and dry. But glad that the brother got back in after the power struggle. ALso great Cho mentioned what Seo Hyun wanted was not right. He did not have enough experience. Glad that HW told him her true thoughts. You go HW. You are still true to you. No matter others and peer pressure try to change you otherwise.

Going to miss this group and this office drama. THanks to the other soompier who made this drama awesome for me. I got to practice and try./attempt to translate---with more disasters than successes. Still all thanks for bearing with me and being patient.  See you all in other drama threads!

after watching the last episode for 2nd times, it was such a rushed ending. I feel like the writer could've written more 4 or 6 episodes to wrap the story, maybe the writer suddenly realized this is the last episode and frantically put everything into the last 20 minutes. LOL But overall I love this drama so much, I can relate to some characters and office situation, it was fun and enjoyable, especially the chemistry between the leads. 

I'm going to miss all the cast, especially Howonie...She is saying goodbye to everyone here (GAS looks so lovely with that dress)....and Woojin is just sitting full of admire of her...

18252852_1177697485674207_55385026891779

cr. kr_hallyustar's instagram

@Nodame @meiazza there feel rushed...since from the start of episode the storie not alow as others mention but rather the focus on the growth of each character while handling issue like bribe/politic etc.

I believe if there rating were high like mr.kim there sure get extention. This drama different from mr.kim since that drama focus on worker who already work there handling work issue. While Radiant Office more start from the bottom where they looking for job. I can relate that a lot. I hope despite low rating in korea in got good feedback from international. This drama were among the fresh drama i had. Hope there got season 2.

On 5/6/2017 at 4:56 AM, Sorary said:

@kappy i think even until before he resign he still got maid its just do show and the maid not too friendly like HW who even cook for him...i gues he does clean up but when he busy and focus on something the house will be messed and had no time to clean up...

Yup that smile where the started their flirting obvious unobvious....what i like about him he never show any bias even he started to like HW he give fair mark for HW for intern appraisal. And he give name card both too HW and KT since they dont get gift certificate,and im sure he ask Ms Cho give it to KH too since they from sell team while others two on marketing team....

And dont forget as others mention he even said sorry for his bad behaviour from early as he look her down ( he not even do anything wrong compare to other lead man who basicly abuse(force) the girl in means way) but he just do what he do best where i had to admit HW at first really nor suitable for the job,she look coward and prepare follow others worying making mistake only to make big mistake. Unusual for lead guy to say sorry for their false. And of course after knowing HW he still the same fair abd strict in work but became aware what their certain circumtance like jerk park who been leave alone for years since his wife and hia kids go to oversea. And even LSJ had many debt to pay. So he became understand why they make a bad decision just to stay on their position or go to top. And like he said to Heo he should stay to continue the battle and im sure whatever happen if hauline they will became stronger together......

Yes, you're probably right.  You get too busy, and even the most organized person might need a maid's services.  HW went the extra mile in her maid's duties.  That was appreciated, even when he was thinking his maid was an ahjumma.

I like how you said "where they started flirting obvious unobvious." Kinda like something's there but they don't yet realize it's there.  Okay, maybe just a smidgen.

Our Woo Jin is definitely a special man. I loved his apology for his unkind comment about the 100th time making her an idiot. And when she said she already forgave him for that...  Wow, now there's a couple that will last a long time.

On 5/5/2017 at 5:41 PM, triplem said:

I really enjoyed this drama. Although I'm very guilty of complaining about the snail pace of the romance , I do think the drama is well-written & goes against the grain of many k-drama rom-coms.

Woo Jin

This is my 4th HSJ drama ( seen him in 1%, D-day & Drinking Solo) and I have to say to date , it's my fave role of his ( yes even overtaking 1%). I felt Woo jin's character was very well written & we got to see so many layers to his personality- the hard to please interviewer, the seemingly perfectionist boss with high standards, scaredy cat Woo jin, Sweet & thoughtful man (I will never forget those expressions of surprise & admiration every time Ho Won did something ).

We saw how he changed. He was a little harsh at first. Although he softened quite abit & showed compassion towards the end ,he did not lose the fire in his belly as shown by his final words to Seo during his resignation. Although I have liked woo jin from  the beginning since it is HSJ after all ( oh no surprise there ! ), the character woo jin captured me in that episode when he was looking at HW's table late one evening after work and he just casually ( but lovingly)  arranged her files. Ho Won is right , she's so lucky to have met him. 

Ho Won 

What I love most was that her fearlessness  was not just a reaction to her "dying". In the last few episodes we got to see she really has guts. It was really in character that she stood up to Seo regarding the competition & as we expected she'd be the one to confess to WJ first. I won't be surprised she'd be the one to propose to WJ when the time comes. 

Sorry to cut your post.  Just wanted to respond about my favorite characters here.  

HSJ has been in a lot, hasn't he?  I don't know what rock I've been living under, but I'm still wondering why I haven't watched any of his work.  I must have glimpsed at something with him, because he looks familiar, at least.  Maybe because he's so pleasant to look upon, he looks somehow familiar to me.  Sorry...that's kind of ridiculous logic.  Anyhow, I will be looking into more of his stuff, believe you me.

I like what you said about how he changed and softened quite a bit and showed compassion, yet did not lose the fire, as shown at the last with Seo.  He has figured out what many bosses haven't, especially Shady Seo - that  being compassionate and thoughtful of people is not a sign of weakness by any means. Shady Seo did give the trio a break with the jobs in the beginning, so he had compassion, just misplaced it for a while in his quest to make daddy proud.  I loved the scene when Ho Won grabbed WJ's coat and then held his hand for moral support at hospital.  She wasn't hesitant 'cause he was boss and all, and he was a little surprised but fully welcomed it and held on to her.  My, my, my heart went all aflutter.  It might sound funny, but at the moment I thought, "What a man!"

As for Ho Won, my eyes were opened to that being her personality thanks to her brother revealing that when they were playing cards at WJ's apt.  Little brother said that's how she is, and that he could see WJ and HW were alike in that way.  She said she's always been like that, but after going in and out of so many jobs, her strong personality was suppressed for a while.  It wasn't her thinking she was terminally ill that suddenly made her that way.

Which brings me to KT and his illness.  Most of the comments convey distaste for that subplot rearing its ugly head.  I agree with everyone, but at the same time, I tried to put myself in the writer's place and look for purpose.  The terminal illness thing was at the beginning and continued part way through.  At first it was a guessing game as to which of the trio it could be.  Then, Ho Won thought for sure it must be her when she had to go to the hospital for what she later (thankfully) learned was gall bladder problems.  Because Ho Won had thought her days were numbered, she became strong, or rather remembered she had a fighting spirit and used it.  Exit terminal illness for several episodes.  Then, oh no, re-enter terminal illness, only this time (and for sure) it's KT.  How does this affect KT?  Did it make him strong?  Well, one reaction was to break it off with Ji Na without offering a believable reason.  He tried to be "strong" and not "ruin her life."  Somewhere in there he gathers the strength to punch the daylights out of Mr Annoying Cheapskate YJ because one of his many asinine comments was just too much to let go.  (Had to laugh when KH kicked him for good measure before their running off.)  Would he have done that if it weren't for the terminal illness?  Hmmm.  I think the show wants us to consider that.  And so in the end, Ji Na finds out and they will work it out together.  

Sorry so long.  Told ya I had more to share.  Show's done but I keep writing.  One of these days I'll stop.  Weirdly, I feel I want to get it all out - my thoughts. Still.

Hi again, everyone. I've set aside the other dramas I'm watching and rewatched RO during the weekend. Watching subbed episode 16 the 1st time,  I was satisfied with the ending but it was in the 2nd watch where I was genuinely moved to tears.

It was only the KT sickness arc where I felt it was rushed or they could've revealed it a few episodes earlier. To be quite honest, they could've scrapped it altogether and KTs arc would still be alright. In episode 1, I do think it was KT as the patient they were referring to in the ER. The doctors weren't sure if the patient is really terminal but needed more tests to confirm. Now KT got a clean bill of health in episode 2 but maybe that test wasn't enough or was not the test targeted to detect his cancer. His condition progressed enough while working at Hauline for symptoms to appear later on and necessitate another test. I think him being the sick one was always the direction the show was going to. It was too convenient for none of the trio to be sick. I think it was smart of the show when we started guessing whether it was HW or KT that was sick when Dr Seo dropped hints, when in fact both of them are sick! The first test of KT and HW's gall stones surgery lulled us into a false sense of security that the trio are all in the clear. Show has successfully made us love KT that I really felt sucker punched in episode 15. Sigh, if we only got more episodes. 

About the Dr Seo's hyung - I'm alright not seeing even a shadow of him. Frankly, I'm happy the chaebol powerplay happened in the background so the the show remained focused on the core characters. Hyung swooping in may be deus ex machina but it still remains reasonable that he applied guardianship. Dr Seo will run Hauline to the ground if left on his own devices; the employees are on the verge of going on a strike, hyung needed to act now. Watching Dr Seo and Hyung duke it out over Hauline? No thanks. I always expected WJ to become the Chief Director by series end. He was really being groomed to be the next CEO, starting at Marketing team and working his way up. We only need to go back to episode 5 where he met the Chairman. That meeting was a test and I believe the Chairman was satisfied with WJs principles of working for the welfare of the company and its stakeholders instead of for himself. Chairman even sent his loyal soldier, Manager Heo to help WJ out. I would even bet that Dr Seo was able to sniff that WJ was being considered as future CEO so he wanted to secure WJ as his person. Whether it was Dr Seo or Hyung who offered WJ the Chief Director position, they're operating on Chairman's wishes. 

@Sorary Yes, it was refreshing to see a male lead apologize for once for how he treated her at the start. I haven't even remembered that WJ was prejudiced against her and called HW an idiot during that interview because WJ was being supportive, giving constructive criticism and really sweet lately. Thank you show for that. @chocolatepie heee I also think WJ will not show any favoritism towards his gf, goes against his very own principles. If any, I think he would be stricter with her. I'll just imagine the hilarious scene where everyone in the office finds out they are dating. YJ is going to have a field day. 

I'll really miss this show. As with any slice of life drama, we are always going to wish for more just to glimpse how they're doing right now. I think I'm going to put Radiant Office in my top dramas now. Early writeups promised this was going to be an uplifting drama - it really delivered. A show with a lot of heart. 

EDIT:
@kappy feel the same way as you. After rewatching, I feel like I could write more? I really need to dump my thoughts somewhere and it happens to be Soompi. 

GAS is in Bali for a photoshoot. She looks really really lovely in these pictures at the airport. She exudes a cool aura as well. This also reminds me, she and HSJ didn't have a single magazine photoshoot for the drama. Wish they'll have one later. 

@kappy youre right she became strong. Of course at first she like why i was sick when she just work hard and had to endure many hardship. But then compare to usual lead drama when she found out the sick mostly she will act like victims all the time but HW make this is a way to not being affraid to speak up.....funny when her brother mention it and WJ like so its was nor because terminal is but is the usual herself.

Reading back the forum from page one till latest and even watch some clip in youtube to see their comment. In the clip where the kiss at the beach i get it if people think the waste their time to wait them just had peck kiss....but for me it just beautiful the ways it is...because in my country there was a lot romance drama till i get fed up. While been  watching korea for long time,i start to watch drama who had different concept like signal/pipe tuined/tommorrow with you/please come back ajushi/romantic teacher dr kim where the romance not 100% the subject of the drama....if this drama to focus on the politic work place will be miss small romance between SWJ and EHW but if it focuse to much on the romance will miss how SWJ growth uo to more understand about worker while he already good in term say what was right. And suicide squade team like sibling with different situation but had same problem, to prove they got talents like others. Ms Cho who always my fav mentor. 

Altough like being said it too rushed since from the start it got good phase. But we never know what happen in the production house,might be the one to get extention but due to low rating and high expection on the the drama at the end it end at ep16. But sinxe it was new writer i can see she can go futher as she balance the serius topic(kim eun hee-signal) but has this small and sazy relationship (kim eun suk-goblins)

Hoping even this drama not attention seeker in korea it will be hit at oversea/asia etc country.

@triplem me too but to bad i came late to this thread...and lot of things could be said...but its was fun reading what everyone opinions. 

I think dr seo brother bot that bad guy,since he was the one who volunter to drop to take over hauline. And i gues their father never be good father for both of them...thus chaiman actually dont want Dr seo became like him that why he dont want to give hauline to him. That why he so angry when Dr Seo where miused his job as a doctor to gain profit. But Dr seo just want to get approved by his father so that why he so rushed to change hauline to get lot of profit. But as SWJ mention employee is not company tools,infact lot of family depend on the top management decision. 

Its just the issue were not fully discuss since it got limited time. This drama suppose to have 18-20++ episode then we able to see what the real purpose(i mention above is just speculation based on their dialog) and we can also see how angry both EHW and KH when they found out KT going surgery without telling them. The ending will be the same with Dr Seo back to US learning what humanity start from the bottom, SWJ became their cheif director and KT still diagnose as cancer patient it just as time limited we unable to see the process along that....and i believe the wraiter want KT to fall sick just see the character growth up,know he no he want to take culinary/chef test bit this time JN will support instead of hoping KT get stable and more salary. And also assume there was no critical illness among eunjangdo since KT sell his scooter to get second test even get x ray when the bus accident occurs. As state in the new test KT was diagnosed 2 stage cancer thua i assume hia first test no showing result since usualy it hard to indentify cancer at early stage. There might be other person who had serius cancer stage. But not three of them. 

If there any fanfic about SWJ and EHW or even about radiant office please info on these thread...this drama became addicted from time to time

Long opinion again...hahaha cant help to express my opinion

P.s i can see thay both HSJ ans GAS really had simply style. Thus make them look comfortable but still smart and beautiful

8 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

About the Dr Seo's hyung - I'm alright not seeing even a shadow of him. Frankly, I'm happy the chaebol powerplay happened in the background so the the show remained focused on the core characters.

I think the same way, too.  It's fine not actually seeing "hyung" yet knowing his influence on the goings on.  Thanks for sharing your understanding of all of that power play and office politics stuff.  It's something that I admittedly often glaze over the details of, like the hiring of Mr. Heo.  In my second watch I will be better about delving deeper into the details in this area as well as others (romance, romance, and romance...haha).  No, but seriously, there's some stuff I definitely missed out on first time through.  Like the second watch is affecting you, I'm sure it'll be the same for me.

I'll really miss this show. As with any slice of life drama, we are always going to wish for more just to glimpse how they're doing right now. I think I'm going to put Radiant Office in my top dramas now. Early writeups promised this was going to be an uplifting drama - it really delivered. A show with a lot of heart. 

EDIT:
@kappy feel the same way as you. After rewatching, I feel like I could write more? I really need to dump my thoughts somewhere and it happens to be Soompi.

I miss it, too, obviously, since I can't stop chatting about it.  Is that what early write-ups said?  Well then, yes, mission accomplished.  And write away!  I enjoy reading your thoughts and those of others.

BTW, were you the one who agreed with me that it was refreshing that the show didn't furnish the financially challenged with 64 winter coats for product placement purposes? I had to laugh because especially in the long, 50+ episode dramas (which I try to limit because of time consumption, etc.) that number is NOT an exaggeration.  lol   

GAS is in Bali for a photoshoot. She looks really really lovely in these pictures at the airport. She exudes a cool aura as well. This also reminds me, she and HSJ didn't have a single magazine photoshoot for the drama. Wish they'll have one later. Thanks for this.  As you mentioned about wanting more drama to see how they're doing, I also get curious about how our cast is doing in real life.

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Don't apologise. I love reading what you wrote. In fact I still miss this drama. They could have extended another episode . It did feel rushed. I would not have minded a time skip maybe to show us KT has overcome his battle with cancer - he and JN are preparing to get hitched.. . Kang Ho continued to grow and maybe got promoted to Assistant Manager and replaced the Bower dude. HW and WJ decided to fast pace the romance and had a short gun marriage. :lol:

@jellybellymonster and @Sorary so nice to read you all here. I still check this thread out of habit.

Thank you, and thanks for continuing to hang out and share.  When many were saying their goodbyes, I started to feel lonely. :)  I would love to see the panning out of subplots, such as what you mention.  

For instance, Kang Ho is the only one who we don't know the suicide details of.  Not that it's that important, I guess, since the show didn't think we needed to know.  But anyway, I would LOVE for him to replace Bower jerk and then build a bit more on the relationship with Mrs. Cho?  The show handled the romance between our OST in a natural, sweet way (though, yes, I too am guilty of gimme gimme more skinship por favor) and I am sure it would do the same with KH and Mrs. Cho.  

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Did you think it was hinting at something romantic between KH and Cho? It felt more like an admiration , mentor -mentee type relationship to me though.

I do feel a bit guilty for thinking this way.  :huh: It probably was only the kind of relationship you say.  My mind tends too much to lean romantically sometimes.  Bad habit.

@kappy @triplem i love to see either of it...if KH and Ms Cho get into romance it wil be cute since at least we know KH sincerely to take care her daughter better than her ex husband. 

But if their relationship more to mentor mentee i also fine with it since KH had lot to learn from Ms Cho and vice versa. It least KH doing giving task rather than LSJ who only like to blabering...

I do miss radiant office member right know...its like exciting waiting for wednesday but today just feel so damm faster...tomorrow it will be a weak last since SWJ EHW unofficial date.

I finally got to watch ep 15 and 16 this weekend...partly because I had a busy week but also because after reading all your thoughts I wasnt as enthusiastic to watch it...but I was pleasantly surprised....

I guess everyone has already left and recovered from the drama...

honestly when there was no kiss till ep 14 I wasn't even expecting one anymore....I had settled that this was an office drama first and foremost and the romance was just a sweet addition to the main story...(kind of like Chief Kim-which was an office drama with no romance at all...just hints here and there)

I actually loved it when SWJ caressed EHW's hand at the playground right before he told her he resigned..for me that was more intimate than the kiss at the end...but now that he's director I wonder how their little romance will blossom...

I guess the writer didn't want the romance/kiss to take away from the focus of the office politics...I really think that peck was just put there as fan service as "unworthy" as it may have been...they tried to keep it as innocent as possible....

why is it believable that KT and JN are a couple although we didnt see them kiss or get physical but at the same time we wanted to see SWJ and EHW kiss to signify the beginning or progress in their relationship?

I think we have been "conditioned" to believe that romance must start with physical intimacy or that physical intimacy should progress at a fast pace...but there are also other ways to connect intimately with a person without being physical...some people for whatever reasons ( religious reasons mostly ) who do court each other without physical intimacy that doesnt mean the relationship doesnt progress...some may argue that having emotional, mental and spiritual intimacy developed before the physical actually makes the relationship stronger...I'd like to actually see dramas that explore this....It would be interesting and refreshing to see a drama about a woman who wants to abstain from physical intimacy before marriage and how the couple navigates the challenges associated with this while still growing their relationship and progressing as a couple using other means...physical intimacy can sometimes be used as a crutch

I loved the little reveal of SWJ taking the director position at the end and of course everyone's reaction...

KT's story broke my heart and begged the question why do bad things happen to good people... JN redeemed herself in my opinion...I didnt like that he went there to suffer alone and didnt say a proper goodbye to his precious friends HW and KH they didnt even know that there was something wrong with him...

I like that HW went to say goodbye to Dr SEO regardless of what  he did to them..that was sweet of her

I like that Ms Cho was promoted to general manager

dont care for MR Park or the fact that MR Lee got to stay in the company....he would of been the first to go if I was given the chance to restructure...although they tried to justify it by saying at the end of the day theyre all struggling in their personal lives...

at the end of the day this was a sweet little drama I truly enjoyed thank you everyone for making the ride fun

Archived