Mico Ricco

Quartet swept 6 awards at the  92nd Television Drama Academy Awards.

News dated 10th May :
https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20170510-00000033-the_tv-ent

Best Drama
1.Quartet (TBS)
2.Uso no Sensou (Fuji TV)
3.A LIFE ~ Itoshiki Hito ~ (TBS)

Best Actress
1.Matsu Takako (Quartet)
2.Mitsushima (Quartet)
3.Yoshitaka Yuriko (Tokyo Tarareba Musume)

Best Supporting Actress
1.Yoshioka Riho (Quartet)
2.Mizuno Miki (Ubai Ai, Fuyu)
3.Kimura Fumino (A LIFE ~ Itoshiki Hito ~)

Best Theme Song
1.Otona no Okite – Doughnuts Hole (Quartet)
2.TOKYO GIRL – Perfume (Tokyo Tarareba Musume)
3.Hikari no Atorie – Mr. Children (Beppin-san)

Best Director
Doi Nobuhiro, Kaneko Fuminori, Tsuboi Toshio (Quartet)

Screenplay Award
Sakamoto Yuji (Quartet)

Best Actor
1.Kusanagi Tsuyoshi (Uso no Sensou)
2.Takahashi Issei (Quartet)
3.Kimura Takuya (A LIFE ~ Itoshiki Hito ~)

Best Supporting Actor
1.Asano Tadanobu (A LIFE ~ Itoshiki Hito ~)
2.Matsuyama Kenichi (A LIFE ~ Itoshiki Hito ~)
3.Kudo Kankuro (Quartet)

• 9 months later...

I have to thank @titania1000 for writing in the last entry of this topic "this drama is made for rewatch" which made me search for Quartet with subs. Takako Matsu and Matsuda Ryuhei are in the list of my faves act for so long, and I did watch Quartet without subs when it first aired, which dampen my spirit to continue watching. Then I found this topic in Soompi (I only commented in the Korean section... haha)

So I watched it with subs, and I agree, the drama is so entertaining and made for rewatch. I like how the writer made their relationship so real, bound by their passion to string instruments and music.

It touches me deep too, about Maki and Mikio relationship. How they perceive differently about each other, and how when one is still in love, but not adoring the person and find the relationship sour.

It is ironic, how Maki is comfortable with her husband, but her husband find her character becoming boring. While, when Maki is with Doughnuts Hole, she can be herself and none of the members hated her.

The "kataomoi" theme that the writer played in the drama is lovely and so annoying at the same time :tongue: but I wish for Beppu+Maki and Iemori+Suzume anytime anywhere. Episode 8 and 9 will linger long in my heart... 

And the fried chicken with lemon and parsley thing... hahaha...

Sometimes family is not bound by blood or marriages, but could be by other ridiculous fate :heart:

Archived