Zhang Rui

Qu Chuxiao

Jing Gangshan

Chen Xinyu

Li Zhinan

Huang Deyi

Yan Zidong

Synopsis:

Raymond Lam as Qing Emperor Hong Taiji, responsible for consolidating the empire that his father Nurhaci had founded and laid the groundwork for the conquest of the Ming dynasty, although he died before this was accomplished.

Cr Wiki

Click here to request the Viki license!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Click here to request the Viki license!

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Rule the World 独步天下
  • 2 weeks later...

Enjoying this drama - nice costumes, hair and make up, scenery and fight scenes, but a few things are a bit far fetched. Like,

Spoiler

Dong Ge is very pretty, but I’m not sure if she can be considered the most beautiful woman in Jurchen? Also seems unrealistic that Nurhaci will wait so long to consummate the marriage. This was even before the shaman’s prophecy. Even though Abahai is younger than Dong Ge, he is already marrying her.

On 11/14/2017 at 12:57 PM, omiki said:

Enjoying this drama - nice costumes, hair and make up, scenery and fight scenes, but a few things are a bit far fetched. Like,

Hide contents

Dong Ge is very pretty, but I’m not sure if she can be considered the most beautiful woman in Jurchen? Also seems unrealistic that Nurhaci will wait so long to consummate the marriage. This was even before the shaman’s prophecy. Even though Abahai is younger than Dong Ge, he is already marrying her.

I'm a bit behind the episodes since i started watching as soon as the subtitles showed up then continued without subs :D:D

One thing that is kinda loose in the drama is the fact that  first few episodes had so many plot holes due to story change ( Time travel thingy :) ) . And Yes totally agree with you Dong ge Is no the Most beautiful in my opinion. Some parts are really unrealistic :( but as far as i know ( i read a little about the history and Dong ge's life ) this drama is kinda faithful to history despite a few changes. Hope the subs show up faster can't wait :) 

Ep 19 and 20 were the sweetest, especially the part when HTJ pretended to be not attracted by women, and asked DG to ‘help’ him overcome the problem. Lots of kisses coming up.

Not sure if DG actually existed in history, but her character seems to be based on 2 different women in Nurhaci and HTJ’s Lives. From where the story is going, seems like DG will

Spoiler

Die a fake death, then take on a different name to continue her life with HTJ.

On 11/16/2017 at 6:24 PM, omiki said:

Ep 19 and 20 were the sweetest, especially the part when HTJ pretended to be not attracted by women, and asked DG to ‘help’ him overcome the problem. Lots of kisses coming up.

Not sure if DG actually existed in history, but her character seems to be based on 2 different women in Nurhaci and HTJ’s Lives. From where the story is going, seems like DG will

Reveal hidden contents

Die a fake death, then take on a different name to continue her life with HTJ.

Wish someone could translate those lovey dovey scenes in Episodes 19 and 20 :) i Just understood a few words but it was full of kisses and stuff :) SO sad i don't understand Mandarin! :( 

DongGe is a real historical figure from what i've gathered and she was HTJ's third wife ( Prime consort not an Empress) and she was really favored by HTJ.

sadly this drama is not getting any sort of attention. I'm glad it's getting subbed slowly :D 

• 2 weeks later...

I just started watching this drama and I am so addicted to it. I am now on episode 6... I have to say I will not watch it raw because Iget frustrated not being able to understand it. 

Dongge serieously frustrate because of her impulsiveness will get people killed. Even now I c an twll she love Hong Tai Ji more than Daisan She acts so uncertain when is with Daisan. Sure she like him but she is way to confident and doesn’t really understand the world she lives in. 

Daisan for Love Dongge but keeps forgetting the woman he loves being to his father. He asked her to stay knowing that she detest his father and doesn’t want to marry. I wonder where he gets the hope that one day she will become his. Is he expecting to sleep with her and not marry her. Is he planning on getting rid of his father so he can marry her??? What is Daisan plan???? I am just really curious to see. 

Omg!!! I was so wrong about Dong’ge. She is so clever and she outsmart Nurhaci. I have to give the girl Props. clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

I think I wished Dong’ge figures out he only wants her because he can’t have her. He tires

everything but inntheblong run she understands him. I wonder which son is more like Nurhaci 

Is it Daisan, Huang Taiji or Cyen??

@angelangie @tintin92 @sugarplum892 @omiki

And other viewers.... 

I find this drama so interesting because of how it is being told and it is so perfect for suce a drama. I am glad that Dong’ge is finally happy. To be honest the only perso. I have ever seen her so happy is with Huang Taiji. Now a new lady has finally made an entrance in to the drama. very-happy-cheetah-emoticon.gifvery-happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif Now thing are going to get very interesting..... 

@UnniSarah

welcome aboard. Wish more ppl would watch this. So far the story is still quite addictive except for the war scenes which are so cgi - I usually skip them. This is not supposed to be a time travel drama but here and there they slip in scenes where DG seem to know the future, which is so confusing. I think they are editing mistakes - omitted to delete the references where she already knows the future in accordance to Chinese broadcasting guidelines. Anyway, the story is progressing nicely. Lots of kisses still ... 

22 minutes ago, omiki said:

@UnniSarah

welcome aboard. Wish more ppl would watch this. So far the story is still quite addictive except for the war scenes which are so cgi - I usually skip them. This is not supposed to be a time travel drama but here and there they slip in scenes where DG seem to know the future, which is so confusing. I think they are editing mistakes - omitted to delete the references where she already knows the future in accordance to Chinese broadcasting guidelines. Anyway, the story is progressing nicely. Lots of kisses still ... 

I have an explanation and maybe I am wrong @omiki.. A at the beginning of the drama we saw the future Bu You Ran go into the temple. Why because her big Boss said she will be fired if she doesn’t come up with a better story. While in the Crypt she has a vision and then did her research. This story in my opinion is about a FATED LOVE BETWEEN DONG’GE AND HUAN TAIJI. Big Boos at the company is HUAN TAIJI IN THE FUTURE. As she writes her story , the writer is giving g her special powers not really a time travel drama. I think the synopsis they used for the drama was to draw lots of viewers because the Cdrama fans love TIMETRAVELING THEME. I hope I gave you a good hint. If you rewatch the first episode you will HUAN Taiji and BIG BOSS ARE VERY SIMILAR ON PHYSIQUE. 

Blame the writer in the drama not for the drama. It is all for a purpose to get lots of readers for her WebStory... WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

i will be watching Episode 8 tomorrow and will come back to comment some more about the drama. Maybe we kee commenting to draw more viewers for this interesting drama. Yay yay 

cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif happy-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif happy-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif

Archived