KPOP COVERS

kpoplover988

GOBLIN: THE LONELY AND GREAT GOD OST "STAY WITH ME" by PUNCH AND EXO'S CHANYEOL - COVER

IF YOU LIKE IT, LET ME KNOW! :)

And there is something else...a HWARANG OST! (Cover ost)

Spoiler

I also have MOON LOVERS: SCARLET HEART RYEO's ost covers! :) 

Uhh...there is an OST from DOCTORS too! :D 

AND UNCONTROLLABLY FOND (bruh that drama broke my heart!)

But that is not all. ^^ I have a BIGBANG cover!!

HENRY AND TAEMIN TOOOOO!!!

Taeyaaaaang <3

And there is my last cover...it doesn't have any reason to be here, but that song is awesome! :)

IF YOU LIKE IT, LET ME KNOW! I WILL ALSO POST CONSTANTLY, SO YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE! :D ps. I really hope you like it, and if you have any questions, my instagram is: https://www.instagram.com/lorylazar/ 

you can follow me and be friends in the korean style (haha) or you can just ask me there if there is something! :) have a nice day! ^^

I work in a performing arts school and I recently started mentoring the kids. I listen to Kpop 24/7 and so would listen to it when working with the students. They became interested and I started teaching them Korean words and about the culture. Well, they really took to it and created a couple of music videos (dance covers) to different Kpop songs and they recently did "All I Wanna Do" by Jay Park. I needed to share this because I think the video showcases that cultural barriers are breaking down and how well they dance (I'm a proud Kpop mom ).

Archived