[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

I might be the only one who likes Round and Round then, even with the obvious switch in singers. I must have played it 12 dozen times today alone. I actually don't really care who's singing it, I just really like the flow of the song.

A thought just occurred to me: with the way KS talked about "Desperation opening doors" and the Almighty mentioning a door he might have left open, I wouldn't be surprised if KS's desperation actually brings JET back to life. Of course, how that would work, I have no idea. Especially since by the time she gets to GR's tea shop, she'd be officially dead in the real world...I think...

@staygoldThe Truck of Doom was heavily disappointed and infuriated at being thwarted earlier in the show. It wants payback and it intends to collect what's owed with interest, lol.

• Like 18

15 hours ago, staygold said:

Isn't that just fantastic... The truck of doom returns all fast and furious!!! 

TVN is slaying the preview game this time!!! Good luck to all the live streamers for tomorrow!! 

Lol... hope they just troll us like always :D i don't care how they will end this drama, as long as it is a happy ending where the OTP being together, that is enough to make me happy. Haha...  And for sure, i don't trust the preview.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

This! This isn't why I love reading the possibilities which may occur in Ep 15 and 16.

can we have more sunshine theories to the ending? 

The angst. It's tots crap. Sorry that I even brought that one up. KES may have done something different.

Alright. I'm going to bed before I re-quote anymore posts.

See you all for live re-caps. (great! that's going to be 4-5 hours trying to catch up with this thread OMO!)

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, cidorta said:

I finally heard the full version of Round and Round and I feel short change, Is not that a dont like Heize but is not the same the feeling of haunting, sorrow, melancholic that I felt and heard the first time the song on day 1 that made me captivated not only woth the song but with the drama is just not there, it feels like a song without a soul.  Too bad because the song that all the potential to become something special and be remembered for many years, i think I will keep my short version on my playlist.

Even comments from knetz said same thing..they're disappointed with latest ost

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, ceressi said:

Soo.. ummm.. :ph34r:

:rolleyes: huahahha... you just made my day! Guess what is that behind the black square? Lol... embarrassed3-onion-head-emoticon.gif

23 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

the latest preview.... i think the car accident happened and GR saves her (remember GR said she will meet the death for 29 39 49?)... KS thought she dies and GR bring her to GR work place so then the hug and "sorry".

You read my mind too! Haha... 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

Yeah you're right, after the angel became human ( he chose it so he can be together with the doctor), the doctor died ( i think it'truck of doom also if i'm not mistaken), and he ended up alone. Tragic. :huh:. It's similar with KS chose to stay so he can be with ET, but then ET died. But well i believe we got happy ending. Though i don't have a clue how to get there. I still think reincarnation is quite a stretch, but i'll take it anyway for happy ending. Lol

As much as i want it to be a happy ending , i don't want writer takes reincarnation route , i prefer sad ending with ET death than reincarnation , if ET is reincarnated she won't be the same character like what happened with Queen "Sunny" , she has a different character 

i want ET as ET not reincarnation 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Zuellene Casela said:

this was the end of episode 13 where the sword was pulled out of KS's body... A heart-wrenching moment where ET cries so much..

And the one's in the latest preview where ET is in the tearoom and KS hugs her like what happened in episode 13.. KS also cries like ET cried for him

And btw, Am I the only one who noticed ET wearing a black scarf instead of her red one?

Unlike last night, I won't be able to live stream because I have an event to attend to :bawling:  Anyways, I'll just watch it with subs tomorrow and will restrain myself to lurk here or even in IG so I will not be spoiling myself... bruh.. oh I love spoilers tho, but I'll try to control myself..kekeke :)

No you are not the only one who noticed the black scarf, i also noticed and thought there might be a reason for the change of color.

Edited by LyraYoo
Please do not quote images
  • Like 12

I am so calm right now.. maybe because i don't mind sad ending things.. since i am a fan of tragic ending story, one that executed very well of course.. *i know i am the only one here* It will be even great if it can be like Soredemo Ikite Yuku ending..my number 1 favourite drama of the bitter sweat ending.. if i am the writer i will make this drama have my preference ending.. bittersweet one.. sad love ending.. so it can hurts me so good.. *yes i am masochist that way* :ph34r:

So whether it will be happy or sad (well if it really will be a sad one it will be huge plus for me :D).. it doesnt matter for me..  as long as it will be done nicely, fittingly, deservely, memorably, logically..

But lucky you have KES as the writer... So I just don't buy her "I will make this have a sad love ending.." bait.. 

@pnaysurfer84 @kiranzz @valzki kkk..... we'll see... :heart:

Ohhh i am loving so much too the Round and Round new version.. I keep replaying IT too.. the arragement surprisingly felt very nice and blend so well... thanks God Han Soo Ji is still featuring.. I warmed to the Round and Round song faster that Beautiful's Crush version.. Until now i still prefer Beautiful Guide version... 

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, cidorta said:

I finally heard the full version of Round and Round and I feel short change, Is not that a dont like Heize but is not the same the feeling of haunting, sorrow, melancholic that I felt and heard the first time the song on day 1 that made me captivated not only woth the song but with the drama is just not there, it feels like a song without a soul.  Too bad because the song that all the potential to become something special and be remembered for many years, i think I will keep my short version on my playlist.

@cidorta  I'm keeping the short version too. I think @nearsea (if I'm not mistaken) loves that version as well.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, cidorta said:

No you are not the only one who noticed the black scarf, i also noticed and thought there might be a reason for the change of color.

Is that the black scarf we saw in ep where KS n shamsin haimoni at the book store told him to pull out the sword...

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

Yeah you're right, after the angel became human ( he chose it so he can be together with the doctor), the doctor died ( i think it'truck of doom also if i'm not mistaken), and he ended up alone. Tragic. :huh:. It's similar with KS chose to stay so he can be with ET, but then ET died. But well i believe we got happy ending. Though i don't have a clue how to get there. I still think reincarnation is quite a stretch, but i'll take it anyway for happy ending. Lol

Wow I have not thought about City of Angel I remember clearly this movie and the part when Angel choose to loose his wing to become a mortal and what happened after I really hope Goblin will not end the same way, remember that I cried rivers watching City of Angel and always wondering why writters love sad endings, to have this poetic ending.  In real life we are born and at some point we die but movies and drama is not real but fiction can we at least have a happy ending instead? like couple ends smiling to each other, thinking about their future together without death be in their thoughts.

• Like 9

미안해 정말 미안해요

0eaL30O.gif

this is what KES and the production team muttering after they release the preview :lol::lol:

anyway the i'm so sorry thing could be that she feel so apologetic to make him crazily worry, not that mean she will leave him again right??

40 minutes ago, Zuellene Casela said:

And btw, Am I the only one who noticed ET wearing a black scarf instead of her red one?

because she ahad enough with the red one?? its style is out of date Lol :D, maybe because now she can't see the ghost anymore? so there is no use to wear the red one anymore. 

• Like 11