[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

so Wang Yeo have to wait for 1000 years for the next reincarnation :o

Futuristic scifi  fantasy spin off :D

the theme song for WangSun spin off 

WY : I've loved you for a thousand years.I'll love you for a thousand more

:tongue: Isn't it romantic ?

• Like 14

All the tea set or tea related stuff that appears in this drama (even every cups in Grim's tea shop) is from a brand called Chamore. PPL game is still going strong.

eHnb2xk.jpg

This particular tea set that appears in Yu chairman's house is around 35,000 won ($30)

IBfJyy0.jpg

The candle holder (blur one) that appears in Grim's tea house is 59,000 won ($50)

What funny is for their furniture, if ShinTak (Goblin and Euntak couple) is sponsored by Iloom, the WangSun (Grim Reaper and Sunny couple) is sponsored by Interlaken. Lol.

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

My plea to our esteemed writer KES...sniff....my precious WangSun ship.

@triplem like @joyezz mentioned, God Eun Seok is not on secondary couple's side this time. She has decided to do the most tragic couple ever from all her latest dramas. We had barely few let's say happy moments between two of them and all other time angst, angst, angst, angst. And now they make us think that they will not have not only one single happy kiss, but happy ending as well. 

Sigh...at least I should be greatful to KES for creating the most outstanding male character and his developement in kdrama history (my pov) and making people notice how outstanding Wookie himself is. Ofc without Wookie himself and director LEB it will be impossible. 

And on a bright note I love that they've used right song for right moment...finally! Urban Zakapa's song suits Wang Yeo so greatly

• Like 14

I love writer already know the ending and didnt follow some popular issue except amnesia...So The second preview still misunderstanding again...

I still respect to writer because she still make we discuss again all plot and theory although we just only 2 episode..

Then growth ET I give 100 percent because we feek when she is 20 years old and 29years old...its so different..

• Like 11

I REFUSE TO CARE OF WHAT WILL HAPPENING IN SOME PREDICTIONS...

LEMME JUST SAVOUR THE HAPPINESS AND THE WARMTH OF OUR LOVEBIRDS... 

she is his... he is hers... and together they interwine in a rhyme that is colored by passionate kisses and caressing touch...

Happy Ending is a must... in Kim Eun Sook I believe (since 2005)

• Like 16

We still dont know...

1.Why gossip ghost still here?

2.How about connection boy and friend ET..Look so confused about them

3.What happen to auntie ET?

4.Second grim reaper will come right?

5.How Et will remember and why goblin still have power?

6Lastly can wee see secretary dance or not...LOL:tongue:

• Like 14

Holycow I decided to accompanying my mom first and back to this thread and had 20+ pages to lurk back (I don't know if I can catch this burning thread and that bed scene preview tho, that seems hot hahaha) but I don't wanna put so much faith in preview cause it's so business thingy tho. 

Whoa ep.14!!! What an upside down atmosphere in generally from previous ep... I felt like I have many lingering questions about how KS is back and how the emotions between the characters that entangled with him (that I can't express well fufufu). The differencies of atmosphere seems extreme for me, why this episode generally feels so light after all that tension before, not so depth in Kim Shin emotions but idk... I'm waiting the subs. But I believe there are some misteries bigger behind ET existance...

OMG Goblin will ends tomorrow, it's my turn to say : Kim Shin don't leave me, kajima!

Let's enjoy the OST release~~~~~~

• Like 6

I may have missed this discussion before, but please enlight me:

1. The casting or the uncanny resemblance between Park Joong Won actor and secretary Kim, is it the wit of the writer/producer so that the audience can keep on suggesting that secKim is the reincarnation from PJW?

2. They cast pretty much or a bit popular actress as the class president, some of us think that because of that she might have bigger role on this drama in the end. Is this also the wit from the writer/producer?

I have a feeling that KES drop many many hints here and there but some are just a bait/booby trap ^_^

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

@triplem like @joyezz mentioned, God Eun Seok is not on secondary couple's side this time. She has decided to do the most tragic couple ever from all her latest dramas. We had barely few let's say happy moments between two of them and all other time angst, angst, angst, angst. And now they make us think that they will not have not only one single happy kiss, but happy ending as well. 

Sigh...at least I should be greatful to KES for creating the most outstanding male character and his developement in kdrama history (my pov) and making people notice how outstanding Wookie himself is. Ofc without Wookie himself and director LEB it will be impossible. 

And on a bright note I love that they've used right song for right moment...finally! Urban Zakapa's song suits Wang Yeo so greatly

haven't seen ep. 14 yet ... but I feel you 12-1.gif

... like what I said I was amazed by how KES manage to have two couples in DOTS to be equal... but here I'm disappointed ... from the first meeting up to now WYeo & KSun just did is to meet in the reaturant and talk , crossing paths in the subway, missing each other like it's going in circles already... there wasn't enough happy moments... and if KES doesn't give happy ending to this 2nd couple... Idk anymore ... they didn't have a happy ending in their previous life and now that they have given 2nd chances I hope KES would smart to give them happy ending in their present life..

@Princi_86 If WY & KS have a happy ending I'll grant your request....

• Like 9