[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

11 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Yeah...I knew it was all too good to be true...

Come on chingu...don't loose fate so easy...will be good at the end you'll see! :) ...will be...will be...will be...will be...will be...

Can't wait for GR & Sunny to meet...after GB reappered...can't help but have focus only on other couple

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Sunshine_Her said:

I think KS sitting on couch and ET is sitting on the coffee table.

Or else....

ET lets are straddled around KS. LOL getting ahead of myself.

That coffee table must be very tall, LOLLLLL. I'll go with the second (sexy) option :w00t:

I am going to put Faith in Goblin's plot that we will not have sad ending for both couples. It defies the purpose(s). So, with that in mind, imma shall not freak out until tomorrow night :D

By the way, how gorgeous Eun Tak (Go Eun) is just before she was about to blow the candle on the cake? She looks so sad, but so beautiful there. Love their reunion hug too, so much feels even though she doesn't remember him, but her heart does and it translate into tears. And then there's the tears Grim Reaper shed when Sunny walks past him. So sad, so beautiful and again, the sea of feels from those quiet tears. Love.

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

I trust our friend @gutibear theory for ET-KS ^_^

ALL HAIL FOR HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!

Ahaha...don't trust me too much, dear...only in KES we trust that she won't give us sad ending for both OTP. AMEN.

oh my my... TVn really know how to play with our weak heart. They keep torturing us even with two episodes left... WHY? Just WHY?

• Like 6

Not sure if this has been shared earlier on

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/20/goblin-filming-special-episodes-airing-next-month/

“Goblin” Filming Is Over, Special Episodes Airing Next Month

gong yoo goblin

Goblin” filming is now over!

The drama is set to finish airing this week, with episode 14 airing tonight, and episodes 15 and 16 airing back-to-back tomorrow, January 21.

goblin kim go eun

So far, “Goblin” has hit a peak of 15.5 percent viewership, and it remains to be seen if the drama will be able to surpass the 18.6 percent viewership record set by “Reply 1988.”

With the major popularity of the series, tvN will also be airing special broadcasts of behind-the-scenes footage. According to sources, there will be two such episodes — showing bloopers, interviews, and more — airing on February 3 and 4. Discussions are currently ongoing for the special episodes to air in the time slot before “Tomorrow With You,” which is taking over the current slot occupied by “Goblin.”

“Goblin” airs every Friday and Saturday. Catch the show on Viki exclusively in Europe!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, vivvianne22 said:

About the pills, if I'm hearing right, she said it's for her heart, Kim Shin asked since when she consumed it and why she need it.

Last episode GR mentioned ET will die because of heart failure but it failed. And now, she turned 29 and supposed to meet with GR, maybe the danger will pursue after her... Ah... Writernim, pls give us the happy ending..jaebal...

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:glasses:sunny couple...

Awwww....so sad..

Thanks for the clips of WangSun couple. Omg KES writer-nim can you please stop making GR cry so much? Seeing him so sad just breaks my heart..:bawling:.  I wanna see him smile goofily again whenever he was with Sunny before all this tragedy began. :'(  :'(  :'(

• Like 10

dang. missed out on the first run of Ep.14 cuz we got trapped in a traffic jam. had to wait till that variety show finished. the second run of Ep.14 is up in a few minutes. guess i better watch it now since the Eng. subs won't be out on DCool yet. i'll track back on the pages here at the same time to take in your commentaries, too. 

• Like 6

What the heck with the preview? I mean 2nd preview..Does TvN want to play with our hearts? Is Eun Tak died? Is Sunny died?:blink: Ige mwoyaa..

But I'm glad because we get to watch ep 15 & 16 back-to-back tomorrow or else we will get another crazy waiting moment if those scene will be the cliffhanger of episode 15:crazy: Never again, I want my normal life back!:tongue:

Oh wait, what if EunTak and Sunny died then they will be immortal? Omg it looks nonsense but i hope so! Because that's the only way to happily ever after. Either immortal vs immortal or mortal vs mortal!

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, soultree said:

I mean instopped uncontrollably fond and scalet heart reyeo because of the ending, so episode 15 is just gonna be suspens for the 16 hopefully we wont have to wait 

Im sorry to say but, even from the beginning, Goblin's plot is so far far far away from those dramas so let's wait and believe to Kim Eun Sook ^_^

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

Im sorry to say but, even from the beginning, Goblin's plot is so far far far away from those dramas so let's wait and believe to Kim Eun Sook ^_^

Yes i know ,  i just gave exp to say that i dont like sad endings hehehe, and for a drama with high level as goblin it would be such a waste, emotionnaly inbearable

• Like 8

I`ll try asking God to let me come back with the first snowfall of the season.

tumblr_ok2zadDW2K1s3irc6o1_500.gif

tumblr_ok2zadDW2K1s3irc6o2_500.gif

tumblr_ok2zadDW2K1s3irc6o7_500.gif

Spoiler

I'm a bit late to the party... I got my times messed up but that just means I get to catch up more. I'll be on time for tomorrows episode. 

Edited by MadraRua
double post
  • Like 18

17 minutes ago, janeeta said:

I think people are forgetting that this was the episode 15 preview. If Sunny and ET both die in episode 15, what do you think will happen in 16? Bromance? No, of course not. Episode 16 will be about finding a way to get them both back and happily ever afters.

But don't forget that we have ep 15 and 16 back to back and it mean preview can be not only for ep 15 but and for ep 16 :ph34r:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, autumna said:

I think it is maybe Sunny being realistic about the situation as much as we want them to just be together, is it even possible, can a human and a Grim Reaper actually be together living normally as a couple? Still not sure about the rules but I don't think it is possible and I think Grim would probably get more punishments.

I do miss their cute date scenes for quite a few eps most of their scenes have just been so sad. 

Ah~ you raise a good point. Still I miss the times when she was just Sunny (not sun hee) where she was not aware of all this goblin stuff and would do anything to meet up with GR Yeo. And even when she found out about him being a GR she still wanted to be with him as can be seen how she asked him not to erase her memories. I guess having the knowledge of the supernatural world (and her past life) has made her skeptical of the possibility of her and GR being together. :( (Although I'm not sure if she knows how the grim reaper system works?). However just a little, despite all the factors that make it seem her getting together with GR impossible do I wish she still had that spark in her to forego the reality of the situation and fight to be with him. However, this may just be my desperation talking. Sigh..

Yes! From what I've seen in the latest episode clips their scenes have just been heartbreak after heartbreak (both for them and for me). Hopefully KES comes up with something to give a happy ending to these two. (I believe in you writer-nim). I too miss their smiling faces and cute date scenes. 

• Like 9