[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Soo here's my prediction for the future events:

GB wakes up in the past before Wang Yeo dies, stops him and tells him that he is forgiven. Helps him to become a good king and reign the country. WY won't become the GR anymore. 

Fast farward to Quebec, we see ET meeting CEO and it's none other then KS, but a human reincarnation. Happy ending:lol:

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Let's wear a nice outfit and prettify ourselves while watching the back-to-back finale. Hahaha we should make it a grand occasion. 

Agreed. Lets make Jan 21st a day to remember. Dress up, put on makeup, keep some yummy snacks beside us, a new box of tissues. 

We seriously need to do something about this live-feed though. If it lags this much during the finale, I'll go crazy. Does anyone on this forum live in Korea, have TVN and can live stream through Twitch or something?

2 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

Thank you so much @alleram95 :heart:

Sorry to spoil again our thread with that kiss :kiss_wink:

Is it opposite day? Cause this is the opposite of spoiling.

kM2TyjG.jpg

4 minutes ago, jeijei said:

@crazyoverkdrama, No, he originally died lying on that field.

@LyraYoo boglegel selca using snow app. but I uninstalled mine because I looked like an alien species when I tried it. 

Oops sorry, he was stabbed. I'm a serious mess right now. I can't even start making my presentation for tomorrow. LOL

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Not my best work guys but for all those who wanna join me....

@janeeta THOU ART CRAZY!!!!! ABOUT THE 'BED-SCENE"... (ahah. not my usual liking of 'Bed-scene") kahah. hilarous queen you are.

@rrmski huh. gonna put down my pride and all, my self reserve and all.. allow me to be true to "myself".... huh. that kiss scene. i couldnt see clearly.. stupid laptop goes crazy just now, depend on my stupid phone can't see that close up clearly.. 

million dollars question: that kiss is a "Wet-Long-Deep-Noisy" Kiss right?OST covers the noisy part.. but i saw their mouth parted right.. the kind with tongues and all right? its a french kiss right? (sorry for my vulgarity, already oozing blood from nose)... right or wrong?
(Mods gonna give me a Red Card soon for vulgarity contents. )

• Like 6

for people who are still posting the spoiler...

i love spoiler but some people choose not to see it... and yes we have seen the spoiler accidentaly or deliberately... 

we all know the ending...but we enjoy the story progress...

and @janeeta thank you dear for making that KES-nim pic lurking this thread... hilarious funny! love it!

@makeuptemple i saw that u read tarot, can u help me forecasting the kiss... will we get another "real" kisses on later episodes? 

• Like 12

I have booked my seat in front of my computer next Saturday. 

This drama has been epic and I can't wait to see what will happen next. 

PS. Even the thought of the last scene will restart my crying. I think my eyes will be puffy and red tomorrow at work. 

EDIT: Tonight Dokkaebi and Eun Tak's love shone bright and true. I hope the God is listening. In addition, Grim/Wang Yeo has suffered enough (need subs to understand what happened to Wang Yeo after his Queen died) and both he and Sunny should be given a chance to make a new start. Sigh.....

• Like 12

1 minute ago, naritul said:

i love spoiler but some people choose not to see it... and yes we have seen the spoiler accidentaly or deliberately... 

and @janeeta thank you dear for making that KES-nim pic lurking this thread... hilarious funny! love it!

@makeuptemple i saw that u read tarot, can u help me forecasting the kiss... will we get another "real" kisses on later episodes? 

Heol.... Another kiss scene. Can we have that at the finale?? Under a cherry blossom tree in the middle of winter?? With almighty-possessed DH and RL watching, blessing them with babies, and GR and Sunny finally holding hands without painful memories in the way??

And pleeease, give GR his business card? He's been begging for it for the longest time too...

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, janeeta said:

@soultree

While I've seen the spoilers, please hide them or don't post here. Some people do not want to be spoiled and you'll ruin it for them.

Ah yeah i'm sorry , actually i tried to make it hidden but the command in my pad didnt work, i'm sorry again 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, naritul said:

Just imagine how I skipped the spoiler and stills..thats why I didnt make theory in here but I feel soo broken because I dont know goblin will find the bride he will become ashes from episode1 become true...

My heart feel lost..Am I crazy always watched Kim Shin died..:bawling:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, anipanch said:

Soo here's my prediction for the future events:

GB wakes up in the past before Wang Yeo dies, stops him and tells him that he is forgiven. Helps him to become a good king and reign the country. WY won't become the GR anymore. 

Fast farward to Quebec, we see ET meeting CEO and it's none other then KS, but a human reincarnation. Happy ending:lol:

Not going to happen

As we saw the last days in the fan-pics and -videos KS will stand in his general-getup infront of BBQchicken

• Like 11