[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

18 minutes ago, crazyoverkdrama said:

MY GOD. I was rewatching that scene where GR called that purpulish freak's name, AND I GOT SERIOUS CHILLS running through my body! It's like watching an exorcist or something!!! :scream:

THIS! That 'PARK JUNG WOOOOOON!!!'

OMG I'm struggling to read all the recaps. Really intense episode

• Like 11

OMG! 

I can't stop crying! Why end like this!

I know it is not truly the end with 3 more episodes to go but.......arghhhh... my eyes, my heart! 

And no preview except for the blurry vision of Kim Shin on a dried out buckwheat field. 

This is a time when I appreciate the fan cams and spoilers which give me hope... :tears:

PS... My heart broke along with Eun Tak...I can't bear to even gif the last few minutes.

Finally we hear the I Love Yous... but not like this! 

*goes and hide under her blankets until next Friday*

EDIT:

I know I will be sobbing like mad once I watch with subs...

• Like 21

The CEO that ET meets at that Quebec restaurant is none other than Kim Shin reincarnated. ET and KS are meant to be together, that's why she was fated to be the Goblin's Bride. Remember how this show tells us that human beings are always reincarnated in some way. I think KS's reincarnated soul is somewhere thriving around, and all we saw was an old soul trapped in an cursed body depart. I KNOW there will be a happy ending after all. The 'Destin' pendant says it all !:)

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Let's wear a nice outfit and prettify ourselves while watching the back-to-back finale. Hahaha we should make it a grand occasion. 

*Raises two hands in the air* count me in. This is our true New Year's celebration. I actually missed that last week. I raised my head and just realized it's 2017 already.

• Like 6

I didnt read the spoiler and look that stills..Thats why may be I  cry so much and dont know what happen next:bawling:

Its still hurts so much.Because I watch many films I know name of that film writer follow kim shin died scene..Thats film make my cry so much..but this drama its too broken more that film..

• Like 8

My tears started when KS started crying after being with ET that night and just lost it when he kissed her cause I knew it was goodbye and the OST literally was "why do we have to be.....apart". I didn't think there would be enough tears left for when he was dying in her arms BUT WHAT DO YOU KNOW? THERE WERE PLENTLY LEFT!

KS: General Kim Shin would like to meet with Your Majesty. After 900 years, I’m finally meeting with Your Majesty. I don’t know the reason that my eyes were covered because 900 years has passed or my hatred towards you or because I hate the god that covered my eyes, but I didn’t recognize you. You were Wang Yeo

WY: In the end, am I him? Am I Wang Yeo? Is the young and immature face is me? In the end, was it me?
KS: The battlefield was like a hell but we were able to come back from there. The enemies couldn’t kill us. But my comrades, my young sister and my innocent relatives were killed with sword and arrows, because you ordered it. They died because of an order from a young and foolish king
WY: You were saying that I grew up. You were saying that I am Wang Yeo, right?
KS: I’m always remembering it every day every minute and every second of those hellish memories but it must be comfortable for you who don’t have any memories of it. 900 years have passed but *flashback Have heaven ever be on your side?* the sky/heaven is still on your side

(inside the temple. after his confrontation with KS)

WY: What the hell did I do? What memories that were erased? What choice that I chose? Just how far I acted cowardly?

(Inside chicken restaurant)

PJH: So you are Kim Sun. In this life too, you will die on my hands
WY: *appeared in front of PJH* Missing soul *choked and move him away from Sunny* We have met before. I felt it too 20 years ago. You are an evil spirit. You survived by sucking (?) evil spirit from human
PJH: I just listened (?) to their evil desires. Either I close their eyes or those people close their eyes
WY: Stop your talking nonsense. What is your name
PJH: Even though you know my name, you can’t do anything. That’s why I’ve been living for 900 years
WY: Give me your names!
PJH: Did you know what your name? Do you want me to tell you? You’re still holding on something (Sunny). By holding onto that in this life too you will certainly die
WY: Did I know him?

• Like 16