Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

What an episode!! Especially the ending. DAEBAKKK!!

1. -          GR/KWB is the King

2. -          SN is the Queen and KS’s sister

3. -          The Secretary acts suspiciously

4. -          The Red Lady is the landlord for one of the GR Squad member

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, gutibear said:

Ya, the secretary. Because so far, there's no someone who is so rude in this drama. They are all nice person :blink:. And I'm sure that ET is KS first love. LIke he wrote in ET book

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, gutibear said:

-          SN is the Queen and KS’s sister

Are you certain about this? I don't see any scene that confirm this :blink:

OMG! The last scene more cool than Twilight's Edward save Bella from car crash scene! (no offence to Twilight fans that's what I feel) :heart:

@Chellsee thanks for posting the news chinggu... Since I'm not really familiar with the cart truck sending among juniors and senior,, I really appreciate that since he work with both GY and KGE even on a different project,,,he did not choose just one but for both of them..

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, gutibear said:

Agree,,,, GW was the king!!!!

i have this feeling that SN was KS's sister too... that's why the king killed her bc she's KS's family....

The secretary said "man who never aging" so he does know something... hmmmm

The Read Lady, i think she's one of the angel, but she isnt a GR bc she can heal people.... and she wears red, not black

i hope i can sit in front of my desktop when this drama airs toninght... ahhhh i wanna go home faster from work...

• Like 7

4 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

Woaah. It would be epic when GR touch SN and see how cruel he was in past. Shoot his lover with arrow because of jealousy to KS

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Are you certain about this? I don't see any scene that confirm this :blink:

OMG! The last scene more cool than Twilight's Edward save Bella from car crash scene! (no offence to Twilight fans that's what I feel) :heart:

I have believed all along that Sunny is the Queen and GR is the King. But in this episode, when GR sees the scroll with the Queen's potrait, why does he clutch his chest in the same spot where the Queen was hit by the arrow, as if he was feeling/remembering the pain? This moment gave me pause and made me wonder...

People have asked what the Queen's sin was that would have caused her to become GR - maybe because she told KS to approach the King, knowing it would result in the death of innocent people?  

At this point, I still believe Sunny is Queen, but maybe I am now questioning it just a tiny bit?

• Like 12

1 minute ago, bigmomma12345 said:

I have believed all along that Sunny is the Queen and GR is the King. But in this episode, when GR sees the scroll with the Queen's potrait, why does he clutch his chest in the same spot where the Queen was hit by the arrow, as if he was feeling/remembering the pain? This moment gave me pause and made me wonder...

People have asked what the Queen's sin was that would have caused her to become GR - maybe because she told KS to approach the King, knowing it would result in the death of innocent people?  

At this point, I still believe Sunny is Queen, but maybe I am now questioning it just a tiny bit?

I believe that to and ep 7 confirm it for us. I'm sure GR clutch his chest because heartache what tge King feels from loosing the Queen seeing her killed before his own eyes. GR's mind doesn't remember it but his heart does. 

I think that just some part of her sin. From what Red Lady said it seems the King and Queen have some personal relationship problem maybe they have misunderstanding, the King jealous of the Queen and KS close relationship, political scheme that made them apart etc. 

3 minutes ago, bigmomma12345 said:

People tends to grasp (cluth) the chest when gets suffocated and feels pain bc of broken heart? and ofc crying hehehe

maybe he felt regretful feeling after he saw the queen potrait. 

Maybe King killed the queen bc she was Kim Shin's Family member and she had a good relationship with Kim Shin..maybe king was suspecting the queen as Kim Shin's fellow traitor?

as pol pot said " better to kill an innocent by mistake than spare an enemy by mistake"

my question is : why ET finally could pull the sword? true love?

• Like 8

Daebak. What if next ep accidentaly sunny touchs gr hand and gr sees sunny previous life and see queen's death and kim shin. He cried bec of that. He still dont know who he is bec he can see only that person previous life. 

• Like 7

I'm loving Goblin! It's like wine that gets better with each episode and I'm amazed at how KES has outdone herself after DOTS (which I also loved!) there's a theory that I've read that the bride can only pull out the sword when KimShin is happiest with her and want to live more and I think I agree on that theory. I also think reaper is the king and sunny is the queen. But I have this crazy theory that maybe the red lady is Kim shin's ally who stabbed him with the sword in Goryeo. Maybe the gender switching applies with her. Anyway, can't wait for the next episode.

• Like 9

Yes chingus, episode 7 is Jjang and unpredictable! It surprises me. I love this drama so much. Have I said that here...? I love it.!

* Gong Yoo should get a shampoo CF soon, his hair is so heavily wavy ... Gosh so handsome.

* It's Eun Tak's and Goblin's first kiss :w00t: - Singing Faith Hill's This Kiss song

* Moral of the story of episode 7: "Overeating is the source of all illnesses"- Thanks to GR for reminding me during this holiday season.

* If it's too painful for Goblin to have his sword pulled, then please don't pull it - LOL ... I mean, dear Writer-nim, can Goblin bite Eun Tak and make her a Goblin too?  Female Goblin :)  - They will live forever as a couple. :heart:

* By the way, when will Goblin meet Sunny? .."Pali-Pali" make it happen please, it's episode 8 tomorrow

• Like 18

3 hours ago, uglypearl said:

Lyric translation from popgasa : 

I thought I never hoped for a grand destiny
But after you left, the only thing that can fill up my days is destiny

I met you among the people who were as numerous as the stars
As if I was dreaming, we recognized each other
I used to be overwhelmed just by giving love but I received love too
Everything was a miracle

It just seems like yesterday when I was confident that I became an adult
But I can’t let go of you, like a child

I met you among the people who were as numerous as the stars
As if I was dreaming, we recognized each other
I used to be overwhelmed just by giving love but I received love too
Everything was a miracle

You used to call me like a flower, with my name blooming on your lips
But now it’s just one of the many names
Just like everything of me, which used to be all of your reasons

We met among the people who were as numerous as the stars
Fell in love and grew apart again
Even if time passes, we might meet again
If our love was destiny
If I was your miracle

This song look like made for et ks love story. :tears: the way ks stare to et while she singing is eyes filled with love. He must be proud with his bride.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, naritul said:

my question is : why ET finally could pull the sword? true love?

Maybe because the Goblin not in denial anymore about his love to ET? Usually he fights his own feeling but now he accepts it. What a cruel fate when he wants to live and love the way for death appear suddenly in front of him and he nearly dead because ET start pulling the sword :frown:

Hi everyone, in Korea, there's been numerous articles and complaints about the excessive PPL. I just finished episode 7 and I do agree that they can cut down on some of them, especially the subway ones lol. It's not going to affect the popularity of the drama of course.

• Like 8

Gosh! GR so cute in his date with Sunny! How can women not get swoon when he talks like that :wub:

wait..s o did GR say that goblin made up the exam to have this date with ET?

I LOVE those icecream cakes.. they are so pretty and yum..

I cnt love DH enough.. awww.. cutsey naughty  .. he is so fun!!!.. anyway poor soul.. his card got taken away anyway

Somebody needs to throw more light on the secretary

Can i ship our red goddess with the GR staying at her home.. lol. tht was so random and funny.. for the life of me never imagined she goes around renting appartments to GRs.

And for the life of me i can't see how all of this will lead to happy ending.. without god willing to interject himselft/herself

So, if lady is red is goddess of birth.. she definitely wanted ET to beborn... ad basically it was always destiny for ET to be the goblin's wife.. and in every life she dies without taking birth

So our lady in red, purposely befriended mom.. to make sure by giving enough hints...ET can be brought to life and goblin can seek his redemption..

Like how she is working with GR now.. and seems to be a greater fan of the love story (maybe brother/goblin came into picture because of the king-queen love story)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Yasaman Asghari said:

LMAO I feel ya

is dramafever's sub good? I've watched some clips on Youtube and found they were like..words by words translation (for example the beautiful poem in the end of Ep 5 turned out unromantically from my pov) . I can't watch drama on Dramafever either bcz of the IP restriction or something like that. Just wanna know if the website provides quality subtitles from you guys' povs?

• Like 4