[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Just now, LanA said:

I really like ET's fashion. Casual, youthful, lovely yet very nice

yeah, I oficially adore the wardrobe team of dokkaebi, see the themed outfit of kimshin and euntak, and it's not once or twice. almost all episode. so I really into the scene. 

I wish I could attach the file, but unfortunately my laptop is not with me. 

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I have read some comments about ep 6 having too many flashbacks. Am I the only one who wasn´t bothered by it? I think it was well done and it helped to underline the feelings that were being portrayed in those scenes. 

I am with you...I don't mind at all. Especially for me who keep rewatched ep1-5 before ep6 aired. 

• Like 17

On 12/16/2016 at 5:59 PM, Visually-wandering said:

Option#4, how I wish we will get that option here. Lol. When she asked about what type of wife does KimShin want? This is my "kyaaah" moment. I was "eeeeek"-ing by my self even after watching that scene 3 times. Really tickled me. I bet KimShin must be as shocked as I am after she said that. This is my first Kim Go Eun project, and I noticed how different she is as Ji Euntak than her self (in presscon). The way she speak, the way she walk, the ways she smiled, even the way she moves her lips while speaking, so so so so not her. And Goblin presscon is the 1st presscon I ever watched from the start until it finished and didn't feel boring or sleepy. So lively. :wub:

@selenette thank you for mentioning me on that poetry. I feel being loved here, showered by poets and quotes.

@Visually-wandering haha. i guess u did watch W. haha, i felt that ET is not as coy as we think. given that she spare no thoughts and so into give KS that little peck on the lip, i guess she might be very willing to go "up close and sexy" if KS open up. and mind my words, she being ready to go "up close" does NOT imply any senses of 'cheap-ness' in her. just like any one of us, who stay "virgin-pure-decent' for a long period, not realise "our very own potential" until we fall for any guy and found that we can go 'that extra mile' if he is willing to lead. hopefully TvN is willing to give some sweet "couple' moments even as they did stay together in the same house. i just loved the W- Kangchul and Yeonjoo moments of "faking Marriage-turned real". for me, ET can be the equivalent of Kangchul, she can go tease the 900yrs-old-virgin-boy... tease in good-classy-sense! i will loved OPTION 4 at any time (as long as it is done after her graduation, else silly netizens go bashing ET again.) and because it is TvN (remembered TvN is the very genus that can make JiChangwook look 'naked' fighting hunks at sauna?!), i have 'great faith' the production dare to take the "great leap of faith' into Option4 in classy way if the script allowed without making it cheapo, and without crossing the 'high-school romancing' taboo. (first thing first, ET beta graduate first. am very protective of both KGE and JET.) anyway, Gongyoo is a great kisser!
OPTION4_The Best cption for our Poetry Couple !!!

welcome to all new joint immortals, joint soompi just to swoon at our 900yrs old virgin BOYS! glad that many joint new account for Goblin.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

My cute interpretation to this cute photo...

"I can't pull the sword, so I hugged him instead" ~ wifey

am i the only one who wants to see them hugging more than kissing?

We know that KS loves her already, how about ET? does she like him?

SK fans must indeed be (one of) the best in the world... WOW....

thye're stalking them everyday :sweatingbullets:

@12blbl LOL no hahaha... fanmade chinguyaaa hahahaha, but nobody knows :phew:

@selenette

1_zpstbf17p8l.png

it seems mod has deleted my previous post. if you mind just delete this GIF.

giphy%202_zps6bhvuz0o.gif

Edited by naritul
ask moderator
  • Like 18

Finally! I was able to back read all of the posts. Wow. I just slept two nights and it took me two hours to read everything here. :sweat_smile: This thread is sure moving too fast. 

So, yep. I just watched the two latest episodes. I actually wanted to post my own insights here, but I chose not to because I will just be repeating some of the posts. I'm not really sure if we, Goblinmates, have the same brain wavelengths. You guys can actually read my mind. :joy:

On 12/18/2016 at 7:03 AM, andy78 said:

"Do I have to watch a drama that portrays a pedophile in 2016?" one netizen wrote. "The man who looks like he is middle aged and a minor falling for each other is being portrayed as romance...It's disgusting."

i feel we are not watching the same drama!I love the story very much there is nothing disgusting.OMG They even stressed that the dialogues between the two lead stars are uncomfortable to watch???

Anyways, I know this is already a past issue, but I just want to say my own opinion about this. 

It's hard to argue with people whose minds are close. :smirk:

l4JyTJ5xhpU2PZGQU.gif

There you go. 

:joy::joy:

k2PobnW.jpg

Well, there is this one scene in Episode 6 where I was caught off guard. You see, I am this kind of person where, "I see dog, I smile." When the blind person opened the door, and I heard a dog barking, I felt happy and at the same time, sad~ so sad. When GR said that Happy (the dog) felt bad for leaving his owner behind and that he's been waiting for him at the doorstep, I just. . .  :cry: 

EZKwnOJ.jpg

I am loving the Red Lady appearance here. It's like she is mocking the GR. Haha. GR was ready to take the blind man, while she was on her way to save a child's life. I have been thinking that she might be 'The Deity' that our oppas are looking for. It's like, she is "a goddess in disguise". :blush: 

• Like 24

Hi chingu,

Hope Park Bo Gum notice his name in this wonderful drama. So many emotions at the same time. I need to repaeat all episode while waiting for this Friday. What a pale Kim Wo Bin here .. hahaha i cant believe they used KWB name... Gong Yoo was cute when declare himself a boyfriend's for Eun Tak...hahaha.. love Goblin :wub:

• Like 8