[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, phikyl said:

I do not watch promo material as it skews my view on the drama itself so personally I would say it shouldn't count until it's been shown in the actual drama. Promo materials are often purposefully misleading to hook viewers and that could be the case here too. 

Half the fun is trying to figure things out before it's spelled out for me in neon. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong; it's not a big deal. ./shrug. 

Sure..s uit  yourself

• Like 3

That brushing of hair scene *sigh* :wub:

..and Goblin saying "Tomorrow, not today" i felt his pain. Ugh :(

*that lady in red is interesting. Hmmm :)

*Im surprised to see Body Shop item here :) i guess their brand is really global. Now i know what to give to a friend who is also hooked in kdramas :)

• Like 10

I've watched this clip a million times.....

This scene...his expression...and the OST.....is just so sad...and so heart-breakingly perfect....Everything about her calls out to him and no matter how hard he tries, he just CANNOT resist the pull of Eun Tak. 

It's a punch in the heart every single time!:bawling:

• Like 22

So far so good, though I was left disappointed with the latest episodes - I cringed every time they added the same flashbacks. I think there's enough scenes of ET's smiling and her hair getting blown by the wind. Stawwwwwwwwwpppp it! lol

I do hope they are able to tap into the side stories of the people they are going to pass away or at least flesh out more on the mystery of the Grim Reaper X Goblin's past. Fingers crossed for next week ><

• Like 9