[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Looking how kim eun sook writer cast the lead, i think she will not choose an ordinary actresses. So, she will choose the big one. . Top list actresses, and potential to be loved. 

i will list the potential actress since this actress will be the grim reaper, so they must be cast the character little bit manly, not feminime.

1. Yoon eun hye 

2. Ha ji won ( but she was the cast secret garden)

3. Han ji min

4. Kim soo hyun (avengers)

5. Son ye jin

Since lots of big star already make come back this year. So its little bit impossible to them come back in the same years.

but if they want to make come back:

1. Oh yeon soo (come back mister)

2. Kim tae hee ( yong pal)

3. Park bo young

4. shin min ah

5. Lee min jung

6. Suzy 

7. lee sung kyung 

i watch her previous project seems like the writer always matched the main lead face.. So it possible she will cast actress who resemble with gong yoo. Its seems impossible for new actress, since her previous project always casting top star, or someones who debut for a long time..

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2016 at 0:58 AM, LyraYoo said:

We can have a survey also ! :D

Jung Yu Mi - @wunwing1

Kim So Eun - @kiefshi1056

Im Soo Jung - @miss_p93

Kim Ah Joong - @miss_p93

Kim Sun Ah- @LyraYoo 

Yoon Eun Hye - @wunwing1 , @kiefshi1056

I would add Kim Hyun Joo and Gong Hyo Jin  too.

My vote for the current list would go to Yoon Eun Hye. My gosh, that would make an OTP comeback after almost a decade, since Coffee Prince. That would be awesome!

For Gong Hyo Jin with Gong Yoo, it would be a 12-year long comeback since Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

I would add Kim Hyun Joo and Gong Hyo Jin  too.

My vote for the current list would go to Yoon Eun Hye. My gosh, that would make an OTP comeback after almost a decade, since Coffee Prince. That would be awesome!

For Gong Hyo Jin, it would be a 12-year long comeback since Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. 

But gong hyo jin already joint drama with joo jeong sook, i forgot the tittle. But theirs drama will airing arround august on sbs channel. I wish gong hyo jin tooo !!! But YEH also good choice..Since YEH really popular !

• Like 5

GY-GHJ would be a dream come true pairing,already miss her quirkiness in comedies,as it has been a long time since she acted in a conventional romantic comedy lol. Though she's doing reincarnation jealousy or something like that,but she was so good in biscuit teacher and star candy, so it would be interesting to see how they would bring out their acting excellence after a decade,[if they do act together,that is]. But yeah, as I said I am hoping for too much..apart from her, kim hyun joo is also someone who can act on par with gong yoo, and after so many casting mishaps this year [for instance, let's fight ghost =/ ] let's hope we would get something good this time,so surprise us drama gods.

• Like 3

Why am i have feeling that the leading lady will be Kim ha neul or Kim tae hee ???

KES usually choose A-list actress...if KHN joins, it will be her 3rd time to act in KES Drama after On Air ( 2008 ) and A Gentleman Dignity ( 2012 )... :blush::blush:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, badsmuler said:

Why am i have feeling that the leading lady will be Kim ha neul or Kim tae hee ???

KES usually choose A-list actress...if KHN joins, it will be her 3rd time to act in KES Drama after On Air ( 2008 ) and A Gentleman Dignity ( 2012 )... :blush::blush:

Hihi chingu @badsmuler 

Oh please, not KTH! Nothing against beautiful her, but IMO Gong Yoo is better off paired with a seasoned actress known more for good acting than good looks. Writernim, please cast well... 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2016 at 7:37 PM, jadecloud said:

Hihi chingu @badsmuler 

Oh please, not KTH! Nothing against beautiful her, but IMO Gong Yoo is better off paired with a seasoned actress known more for good acting than good looks. Writernim, please cast well... 

Anyoooooooong @jadecloud... :heart::heart:

Its just my assumption, chinggu...because of what KES usually did before thus if i'm not mistaken, KTH was rumoured to have an offer as leading lady for DoTS... :bawling::bawling:

If i can ask to KES...as i've already said in Gong Yoo thread before...i want the leading lady be it Yoon jung hee or Soo ae... :blush::blush:

• Like 2

On 5/14/2016 at 7:37 PM, jadecloud said:

Hihi chingu @badsmuler 

I thought she always did good job, only Knetz hate her, bad reviews also came from knetz.. when yong pal airing, ppl praise her ! (Maybe i dont have problem with kim tae hee performance)

• Like 3

On 4/24/2016 at 0:58 PM, LyraYoo said:

We can have a survey also ! :D

Jung Yu Mi - @wunwing1

Kim So Eun - @kiefshi1056

Im Soo Jung - @miss_p93

Kim Ah Joong - @miss_p93

Kim Sun Ah- @LyraYoo 

Yoon Eun Hye - @wunwing1 , @kiefshi1056 @Yippeuni

submitted.... as YEH fans I really support her drama comeback and with KES it will be worth the wait. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

gongyoo-kimgoeun.jpg

Kim Go Eun May Join Gong Yoo In “Descendants Of The Sun” Writer’s New Drama

Actress Kim Go Eun confirms that she is looking over the lead female role in Kim Eun Sook’s upcoming drama, “Goblin” (working title), to star alongside actor Gong Yoo.

Her agency states that the actress has had one meeting with the production team to discuss the role, and is reviewing the drama positively.

Actor Gong Yoo has already confirmed his participation in drama, which will be his return to the small screen for the first time in four years

Writer Kim Eun Sook has written many hit dramas, such as “Secret Garden,” “A Gentleman’s Dignity,” “Heirs,” and “Descendants of the Sun.”

Meanwhile, this drama is about a goblin, who needs a human bride in order to end his immortal life, and a grim reaper, who suffers from amnesia. They somehow end up meeting and living together, whether by fate or by a curse, and the drama follows the strange, mysterious, sad, but beautiful daily lives of those who see off the souls of the dead.

“Goblin” will start airing in November on tvN.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/25/kim-go-eun-may-join-gong-yoo-in-descendants-of-the-sun-writers-new-drama/

gong yoo said he want to act with kim go eun,and kim go eun fave drama is coffee prince,its all set

• Like 8

I was excited when I heard about this drama...because I like Gong Yoo and I was hoping for him to be paired with YEH again ... but I'm not expecting for KGE to be her leading lady...is it really final?...I have no question in terms of KGE's acting ...I've watched her in Cheese in the trap and she's good...I just don't see her as Gong Yoo's love interest maybe I was expecting other actress like YEH if not SMA...well I'm not closing doors for now but the hype I had for this drama had lessened...

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1

Kim Go Eun cast as female lead for Gong Yoo and Kim Eun Sook's next drama

201605261100776578_574658c1b7f3d.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Go Eun is Gong Yoo's woman... lead in Kim Eun Sook's new drama

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,537, -106] Ugh why!!!!!!!!!!!

2. [+1,264, -101] Wow~~~~~~~~ doesn't match at all~~

3. [+410, -50] All of the female leads in Kim Eun Sook's dramas have been pretty, but now Kim Go Eun? Hul, this is really such a downgrade

4. [+132, -10] Why... tvN really likes Kim Go Eun

5. [+127, -8] Please reconsider this... scriptwriter-nim...

6. [+122, -14] Ugh I'm so sick of Kim Go Eun being tagged on to everything ㅋㅋㅋ I like Gong Yoo but Kim Go Eun??? I refuse to watch this. Can tvN please stop casting her in everything? 'Cheese in the Trap' was enough, I have never seen such an uncharming female lead in my life and yet they're casting her again? Might as well cast Psy instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+119, -10] Hul... I've been waiting to see Gong Yoo in a drama for so long and now the female lead is Kim Go Eun? ㅠㅠ

8. [+112, -7] Kim Jung Eun, Ha Ji Won, Kim Ha Neul, Song Hye Gyo, and the next female lead is Kim Go Eun? I don't get it. It's going to be so hard to focus on the drama. She doesn't even match with Gong Yoo.

Source: Naver

1. [+10,909, -792] Something about this seems... off

2. [+10,316, -1,191] She's honestly not lead worthy... but she's in way too many dramas..

3. [+6,548, -462] Hul~~~~~~~~~

4. [+5,906, -441] Uhh....... hmm.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+7,619, -1,393] Can we please cast someone prettier? I can't focus on the drama with her

6. [+2,959, -142] They put in all that effort to cast Gong Yoo only to pair him up with Kim Go Eun...?

7. [+2,826, -142] Well I guess this marks the end of Kim Eun Sook where her bubble finally pops. The success of her dramas were mainly reliant on the visuals of the leads... poor Gong Yoo

8. [+2,558, -105] Every drama she's in, she gets a lead now... and all her co-stars are top stars...

source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/kim-go-eun-cast-as-female-lead-for-gong.html?m=1

• Like 10

Kim Go-eun-I to become Gong Yoo's lady in writer Kim Eun-sook's new drama

Spoiler

photo727841.jpg

Kim Go-eun-I will play the female lead in writer Kim Eun-sook's new drama, "Goblin" on tvN, co-starring Gong Yoo.

According to an insider in broadcasting industry on May 26, Kim Go-eun-I landed the female lead role in the drama and will co-star with Gong Yoo in the romance drama. Kim Go-eun-I has delivered her great acting performance for her role in the recently finished tvN drama, "Cheese in the Trap".

"Goblin" is highly anticipated for being the comeback drama by 'Descendants of the Sun' writer Kim Eun-sook.

tvN drama "Goblin" is slated for November this year. "Goblin" is about a 'protective goblin' who needs a human priest to end his immortal life, and an Angel of Death living together. The drama is a wonderful but sad one as the goblin and the Angel of Death see the Dead off into the other world. The drama is anticipated to depict the sad, beautiful, and strange daily life.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-go-eun-i-to-become-gong-yoo-s-lady-in-writer-kim-eun-sook-s-new-drama-94921.html

• Like 4

Kim Go Eun in Talks to Join Gong Yoo in Kim Eun Sook’s Upcoming Fantasy Drama Demon

gori.jpg

This is faaaaaantastic casting news for what is K-ent’s most anticipated upcoming drama, that of uber successful screenwriter Kim Eun Sook‘s first cable drama Demon on tvN. Having locked up Gong Yoo as her male lead, something she’s been trying for years now, now Kim Eun Sook has her eyes set on talented movie-drama actress Kim Go Eun as the female lead.

Kim Go Eun was a relative unknown to the drama viewers but had been making a splash in many Korean movies before her television debut with Cheese in the Trap in early 2016. tvN is likely striking while the iron is hot with her since her performance in Cheese was widely lauded as one of the best aspects of that drama. Demon is currently slated to premiere in November on tvN’s most watched Fri-Sat time slot.

gori12.jpg

In addition to the news that Kim Go Eun was in talks for the female lead, there is also news that PD Lee Eung Bok is returning to reunite with Kim Eun Sook to direct Demon. He directed herDescendants of the Sun and before that directed Discovery of Love and Secret on KBS. I’m thrilled with him at the helm, his ability to succeed at the directorial aspects of all three dramas, IMO, of completely different genres, makes me anticipate how he will bring to life Kim Eun Sook’s first stab at total fantasy with Demon. Gong Yoo is playing a demon who wants to become human while Kim Go Eun would be the female lead who is a bringer of souls to the underworld who has lost her memory, and the two end up cohabiting.

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/05/26/kim-go-eun-in-talks-to-join-gong-yoo-in-kim-eun-sooks-upcoming-fantasy-drama-demon/

i know there're many mixed views about casting Kim Go Eun as female lead so i would say my opinion about it i wanted the female lead to be actress in her 30s like yoon eun hye, jung yoo mi or Gong hyo jin but we can't deny that KGE is talented too like them especially in her movies i'll support them together especially  i trust gong yoo and his acting skills  so don't worry And FIGHTING 

• Like 12