[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Suddenly while I am doing my assignments ,Goblin pop up into my mind and i got a feeling that i am goona ship LDW and GY by the end of this drama ,and i 'll make a shipper thread for those contrast angles 

:grin::blush:

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, MaysoonD said:

Suddenly while i am doing my assigments ,Goblin pop up into my mind and i got a feeling that i am goona ship LDW and GY by the end of this drama ,and i 'll make a shipper thread from those contrast angles 

:grin::blush:

WIOW Goblin Bromance It Will Be The Best Drama Of My Life Than :heart:

• Like 4

Yes, all are confirmed and they will have script reading tomorrow (30th August).

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=382&aid=0000498770&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20160829

I wonder when't we'll see pics from script reading. I bet not soon.

And I wonder as well who and which scens will be shooting in Canada. Not sure that girls will go there. 

• Like 10

Fantasy romance Goblin secures main cast and PD

GongYoo_KimGoEun1.jpg

So it’ll be a reunion between writer and PD after all: PD Lee Eung-bok of KBS’s monster hit Descended From the Sun has been confirmed for Goblin, writer Kim Eun-sook’s next drama over at tvN. PD Lee very recently quit his post at KBS, and as suspected, the timing coincided perfectly for him to reunite with Kim Eun-sook on her new fantasy romance, which has also now confirmed its main cast.

Gong Yoo (Big) stars in this modern-day fantasy series as a goblin, a protector of souls who guides people to the afterlife once they’ve passed. He doesn’t want to be immortal anymore and seeks a human bride, played by Kim Go-eun (Cheese in the Trap), in order to end his immortality. I hope there’s going to be more to her bride character than is ever given in these press releases, because I like these actors and I want them to get meaty characters.

The drama is about the goblin’s strange living arrangement with Lee Dong-wook(Bubblegum), an amnesiac reaper who takes souls. His love interest will be played byYoo Inna (One More Happy Ending), whose character is a beautiful, sunny woman loved by all men. While encountering hardship in her reckless life, she’ll meet the reaper and begin to change. I can see them being so cute together, especially if he’s a grumpypants. Or is that just my prejudice, that all reapers are grumpy?

LeeDongWook_YooInna_YookSungJae1.jpg

Also recently confirmed is Yook Sung-jae (Village: Secret of Achiara), who has signed on to play Gong Yoo’s nephew, a third-generation chaebol heir with a rebellious streak. He’s a troublemaker, but he’ll begin to live a different life because of his uncle. Well, the good news is that this really DOES make Yook Sung-jae Gong Yoo’s puppy, so yay for that.

The bad news: This probably means that the goblin is also a chaebol, at least one family branch removed? It’s not necessarily a bad thing in and of itself, but historically the rich heroes in this writer’s past dramas have been jerks with few redeeming qualities, so I’m suddenly nervous about that. Please, drama gods, if this is true, make the goblin shunned by his family so he can grow up poor!

Goblin plans to hold a script reading on August 30, and begin shoots in September in Canada. It’ll air on Fridays and Saturdays in December.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/fantasy-romance-goblin-secures-main-cast-and-pd/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 7

CrCV-MjUkAEyaAT.jpg

CrCV-MqUkAAIH4Y.jpg

I Think Yook Sung Jae Accept That Role Because Of Gong Yoo Do you Guys remember When He Imitated Train To Busan
Because He Like That Movie He Wont To Work With GY And Tomorrow He's Gonna Meet With Him Ohhh I Can't Wait

• Like 8

@lkgy99 I think we won't see script reading pics for a while.:( Maybe later, closer to October when they'll start teasing on this drama. But I hope it will be earlier.

I'm dying to see Wookie's hairstyle, the hint on their bromance with Gong Yoo and overall atmosphere with other cast ^^ 

@princess nour90 I was wondering about that as well. It sounds clueless. He's 900 years old or smth but he has nephew. As for now I can explain it only in next way: he's keeping his eye on his descendants and this nephew is grand grand grand nephew. Let's hope we'll get more info soon, since I would like to know as well if that was true info and Wang Yeo was king before he died...

My friend, Wookie's fan is working on translation of characters' description from Chinese so let's hope we'll get the clue soon. ^^ 

• Like 7