[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

K-Drama: 7 Iconic & Lovable Trios We Will Never Stop Rooting For

Sure, much has been said about K-dramaland's most-loved onscreen couples or casts with the best chemistry, but let's not forget 'the power of three' as welllg.php?bannerid=8756&campaignid=2296&zon
lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=65

“Two’s company, three’s a crowd,” as they say, but in the K-drama universe, fans are willing to make exceptions—especially if their friendship oozes some serious #SquadGoals vibes—like these trios.

spacer.png

It’s true: four years on, fans are still raving about the Goblin triplex, the pint-and-a-half-sized Ji Eun Tak (Kim Go Eun) and ‘frenemies’ Goblin/Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) and Grim Reaper/Wang Yeo/Kim Woo-bin (Lee Dong Wook). After all, their endearing chemistry helped steer the K-drama to becoming the fifth highest-rated drama in Korean cable television history.

(skip unrelated)

Link: https://my.asiatatler.com/life/k-drama-trios-vincenzo-startup-the-king-eternal-monarch-goblin

• 3 weeks later...

10 Dishes And Drinks Often Featured In Korean Dramas

Ever envied your favourite K-drama characters as they dug into delectable-looking dishes and drinks?lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=42lg.php?bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=65

The influence of Korean culture all over the world is intense, so much so that fans are inspired to try anything the actors and actresses eat and drink. We take a look at some of the popular bites and beverages that often feature in K-dramas.

spacer.png

Banana Milk

Remember Ji Eun-tak (Kim Go-eun) in Ji Eun-tak in Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, where she is always spotted sipping from a tiny plastic bottle? What she was sipping on is banana milk from one of Korea's decades-old dairy producers, Binggrae. The beverage is so popular that it's recorded to have sold 800,000 bottles each day in Korea in 1974 and around six billion bottles have been sold across the country.

The bottle's design is inspired by traditional Korean jars. It is reported that this milk-based drink was created in support of the South Korean government's goal of encouraging its locals to drink more milk. Banana at that time was considered an expensive ingredient, thus, a luxury. Today, banana flavoured milk is distributed worldwide including in groceries and convenience stores in Malaysia.

Link to article: https://my.asiatatler.com/dining/10-snacks-and-drinks-you-often-see-in-korean-dramas-makgeolli-tteokbokki-bungeoppang-iced-americano

• 3 weeks later...

[HanCinema's News] Top 10 Korean Dramas With the Best OSTs

By Ishani Sarkar | Published on 2021/05/02

spacer.png

"Goblin" gave us one of the best OSTs of all time. As a matter of fact, the complete OST sounds much like a very well curated album and there is not a single song that can be skipped. Being a fantasy romance, it was a given that the OST had to match the grand scale of the drama itself and it delivered, to say the least.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Suddenly when I searched something and saw this i click i curious what is this? Interesting to read i star on last page. Now still reading 

I'm late on this I know goblin drama 2017 but I'm still rewatching until now. Every years I can't count how many times I  rewatch goblin drama. My lifetime drama my comfort drama my happy pills when I feel down I watch goblin drama so helpful to 

• Awesome 1

• 5 months later...