Hi Everyone:heart: 

So, I wanted to make this page because I was curious about what kind of actors/actresses appeal to you. You can list as much as you want but you also have to post why you love that actor/actress:blush:

To start off, my favourite Korean actress is definitely Kim So Hyun. She is actually the reason I fell in love with Korean dramas. The first drama I watched of her was I Miss You and I think I was 12 years old. I don't know what, but something honestly made me fall in love with her. Her acting was just amazing and where I come from, you hardly see actresses that young. After finding out about her, I started to fall in love with Korean Culture and I just fell in love with everything about Korea. I'm sure you all have that one actor or actress that you love from the bottom of your heart and for me, it was her. So honestly, I want to thank her for getting me into Korean Dramas and Kpop (Fave Boy Band is BTS and fave girl group is Mamamoo, IOI & GFriend). 

So So Hyun is my favourite actress because I've been in love with her for over 4 years now. These are some of my favourite gifs/photos of her><

8f0e0ca56da7775c7a8ec0f1a64f6067.jpg

490e02b6696e20c3542e6727d9db711c.jpg 

tumblr_numoq8BFvu1s02j7ro1_250.png  

I mean come on, they are so perfect for each other.

jung-eun-ji-kim-so-hyun-canh-tranh-ngoi-

And My favourite gif of all time

tumblr_nnug7e02BJ1rngqpbo4_400.gif

Now, for my favourite actor. It definitely has to be Joo Won. It pains me to see that he doesn't get the recognition he deserves and it frustrates me so much. His acting is honestly one of the best in Korea and the fact he is not as popular as Kim Soo Hyun & Lee Min Ho really frustrates me. In my eyes, he shone the best in Good Doctor, I mean, I was crying in every single episode because of the way he delivered his emotions & actingg (does that make sense, I don't think it does.).

tumblr_mtz55jpm2k1qa0m06o1_500.gif

I mean come on!!!!!

His chemistry with Moon Chae Won was also amazing

tumblr_msvcjd1BJf1qfakbgo7_r2_250.gif

I just hope his drama this year is a success. MY SASSY GIRL FIGHTING!!!!.

So, now that I've done mine, Who is your favourite Kdrama Actor/Actress?

tumblr_mtz55jpm2k1qa0m06o1_500.gif  

• 4 months later...

I can say I don't have a favorite actor or actress, I like a lot lee jong suk, I don't know why,but I can't say he's my favorite actor since there are others I like too. I tend to fall for characters, because I don't know how actors/actresses are in real life, I don't know if they're mean for example. But definitely there's something in so hyun that I like a lot, she reflects something heavenly.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a tough question, for sure! I'll stick with Korean actors for their movie acting for this one.

Off the top-of-my-head, I'm going gonna with Bae Doona, Gong Yoo, Lee Byun-hun, Son Ye-jin, Won Bin, Song Kang-ho, and Jang Dong-gun.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Goo Hye Sun can play any character under the the sun! She has been my favorite since Pure in Heart, and remains so to this day. Her facial expressions and heart felt portrayals make her ever believable and she never disappoints me as either a person, or a mega talent. The fact that she is also an incredible beauty (like nearly every other actress in the industry) doesn't hurt either. I only wish that she enjoys the best of health and the we'll soon be seeing more of her. :)

Of the actors, you can never go wrong with Lee Pilmo. A guy who changes the room the minute that he appears on screen. Consistently gives great performances without the need to always play the lead. When he's there, you end up looking away from whomever the star is and looking forward to his appearances.

I'd also like to mention veteran actresses Jin Kyung, and  Kim Hye-Ok, who are among that long list of seniors guaranteed to make you notice them give an acting clinic with their every role...

• 1 month later...

which generation? Cuz different ages are offered completely different types of roles. It's unfair to compare Jang Donggun and Kim Soohyun for example...

Talking about young actors/actresses (around 24-30) cuz most ppl are interested in them, I think Kim Go-eun & Shim Eunkyung lead in actresses. In male counterpart, can't really think of anyone, Park Seojun or Kim Soohyun maybe? (thou I didn't see a mind-blowing role from them yet, but they're solid in works they've done, and potentially can even do much more). However, who I actually anticipate to lead this gen is Choi Wooshik, who's having some big projects next year.

Archived