[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] The Glory of Tang Dynasty 大唐荣耀

sugarplum892

大唐榮耀.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 大唐荣耀/ Da Tang Rong Yao
English title: The Glory of Tang Dynasty

Genre: Ancient, Romance, Politics

Episodes: 60

Directors: Liu Guo Nan 刘国楠, Yin Tao 尹涛 (New Legend of Madame White Snake)

Broadcast Period: January 29, 2017

Cast:

Jing Tian

Wan Qian

Shu Jennifer

Mao Zi Jun

Qin Jun Jie

Synopsis:

The story of Shen Zhen Zhu. She married Prince Li Chu during one of the most turbulent periods in the history of Tang Dynasty. When Rebellion of An Lu Shan forced the Royal family to escape the capital city, she, however, stayed behind to show solidarity with the Tang citizens. Although she was captured by the opposing force, she never gave up protecting her people. When her husband finally recaptured the city, she refused to return to the palace with him. She knew her time as a hostage would jeopardize his chance of succeeding the throne. She chose to disappear from the Royal court life and live among the people she spent her whole life protecting.

Watch it here with Eng subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Season 2:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

The Glory of Tang Dynasty 大唐荣耀 Viki English Subbed Episodes

The Glory of Tang Dynasty 大唐荣耀 Raw Episodes

The Glory of Tang Dynasty 大唐荣耀 Raw Episodes Season 2

New Legend of Madame White Snake 天乩之白蛇传说 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

If anyone wants, you can watch this drama on this channel raw unsubbed https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGxA5nnej_fSDHzm0IWHPcg

It seen pretty good so far, I like the interaction between the OTP. Jing Tian is really beautiful especially her eyes. I can't wait to go watch her in the Great Wall which I'm hella excited to see. There are so many actor like Andy Lau, Eddy Peng, lin gengxin in there. Anyways, getting back on topics. Some people might not like the young actor who play prince Li Chu but I think he's cute and likeable. He looks a bit young to play this role especially when pairing up with Jing Tian even though she's not that much older from him. I hope this drama has a good ending. If they want to follow the real life event, it'll be sad. Zhenzhu will not be with Li Chu at the end, he'll end up with another lady Dugu Jingyao whom he'll probably love more. I'm sad if that happen.

• 2 weeks later...

@Amethyst, I hear you.  I don't understand a word of what is being said, but the costumes and everything looks so gorgeous, i'm sucked in anyway!  

I watched the last episode of Season 2 and cried.  Ahhh, the frustration. I wish I understood the language. :wink: 

Archived